Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump at Mount Rushmore
Anyone watch?

I'm getting to see some of it this morning and it seems low energy and filled with a lot of divisive talk about hating "the left".

Oh, and his latest daughter-in-law (once Jr. gets divorced and remarried...lol) tested positive for the Coronavirus a day after she held a gathering (sans masks and social distancing).  Hopefully everyone in the room gets tested.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
I didn’t get a chance to watch. I was expecting a great unifying healing speech that would bring us together. We are running out of time for him to change his ways like people claimed would happen when he lost the popular vote but won the election because of the racists old rules. I figured the 4th when the country is burning diseased and tearing itself apart would be a good time to prove those people right that he isn’t a lying POS conman and could actually be a good leader.
It was better than I anticipated. The man flat out sucks at public speaking.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-04-2020, 10:43 AM)GMDino Wrote: Anyone watch?

I'm getting to see some of it this morning and it seems low energy and filled with a lot of divisive talk about hating "the left".

Oh, and his latest daughter-in-law (once Jr. gets divorced and remarried...lol) tested positive for the Coronavirus a day after she held a gathering (sans masks and social distancing).  Hopefully everyone in the room gets tested.

I did watch. Contrary to the build up, it was one of his more boring, because 2/3s was just grade school history about Washington (whom some say was as good as Trump), Jefferson, Lincoln and TR.

But each segment was connected by vows not to let thugs tear down our statues and our heritage, and a new law Trump was pushing to send people to jail for smashing monuments.

This connects with some of the segments I am seeing on Fox now which reference Howard zinn's Lies my teacher told me.  So the "protect our heritage and monuments" theme is connected to education, and our children. Do we want to give them over to "the Left"? "'The left' blames America for everything." Rioters and antifa = protestors = BLM = "the Left" = Pelosi/Schiff/Shumer. Turns out it's not about the economy or COVID.

All the rioting and looting follow from "leftist" disrespect and hatred of America. There are some talking points we'll soon see popping up on this message board.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I am surprised Trump did not have his face airbrushed over one of the others on the mountain.