Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump attacks American Intel
(01-31-2019, 11:18 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I have called for censure before. Especially some of his comments concerning the media and judicial system. I think the issue is like the bright-eyed DA we tend to want to "overcharge" with talk of impeachment and resignation. 

IMO, they failed to nip it in the bud and now both sides have to traverse the slippery slope they let manifest itself

As you yourself said the Democrats did not have the ability to do anything except basically what we do on this board:  Point out how wrong it is.  And then be accused of being hysterical and caring about everything DJT tweets.   Mellow

So "both sides" did not let this go on.  Only one side had the power to do anything about it from a legal/political standpoint.

However I do agree that NOW we may see someone step up and tell Trump to "Shhhh" at the very least.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-31-2019, 10:05 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I'd be super curious to know who the Donald Sutherland character was supposed to be.  It's been a long time so I can't remember specifics, but he seemed a very convenient person to fill in all the holes in the theory.  

X would be the discredited Colonel Prouty, discussed in the link I posted above.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-31-2019, 11:18 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I have called for censure before. Especially some of his comments concerning the media and judicial system. I think the issue is like the bright-eyed DA we tend to want to "overcharge" with talk of impeachment and resignation. 

IMO, they failed to nip it in the bud and now both sides have to traverse the slippery slope they let manifest itself

I blame the Dems more. They are suppossed to be the opposition party, not the Republicans.  It's their job/responsibility in our democratic system.

Their refusal to publicly call out Trump's incompetence and misbehavior has put us in this mess.

Same for the liberal media. 
[Image: 51482166_540090286496016_582310532979307...e=5CEE8624]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I know one person who works in federal intelligence, and he didn't even go to Trump University. Sad.
(01-31-2019, 01:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: 51482166_540090286496016_582310532979307...e=5CEE8624]

A day after he made it known that he doesn't understand global "waming". 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Misquoted in live tv.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(01-31-2019, 02:25 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: A day after he made it known that he doesn't understand global "waming". 

Of all the stupid shit he's tweeted in his years, I think that one took the cake. The man's a buffoon.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021