Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Trump blue State Rally Draws 80K to 100K
It was huge!

[Image: GNZ_SXyXIAAtsr5?format=jpg&name=large]

Oh, wait...that's from a concert in Brazil.
[Image: GNaAvOubcAAXhZw?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2024, 11:20 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I literally don't know any intelligent person that would be caught dead at a campaign rally.   And I'm not only talking about Trump, I mean all political rallies in general.

Literally should all be wearing "I'm with stupid" signs.

Yeah, I tend to agree. I also never give money to candidates. I prefer to spend my donations on efforts to help people in my community instead of elect people who will pay lip service to that effort.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
Wait I found a video of the 80,000 people!

https://x.com/SaltyGoat17/status/1789391432270102805

And a photo of 80,000 people attending a concert in Germany.

[Image: GNVinP3W0AAU4Pr?format=jpg&name=900x900]

I'm starting to think Trump and his team are making up numbers...again.
Reply/Quote
seems there may have been a slight exaggeration about attendance

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Wildwood official backtracks and says the 80,000 person estimate during the Trump event was not how many people were at the rally, but rather the total number of people in the entire town on that day, including in bars, restaurants, and on the boardwalk. <a href="https://t.co/EvUcxwR8bE">pic.twitter.com/EvUcxwR8bE</a></p>&mdash; MeidasTouch (@MeidasTouch) <a href="https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1792334970704494958?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 19, 2024</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-19-2024, 08:58 PM)pally Wrote: seems there may have been a slight exaggeration about attendance

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Wildwood official backtracks and says the 80,000 person estimate during the Trump event was not how many people were at the rally, but rather the total number of people in the entire town on that day, including in bars, restaurants, and on the boardwalk. <a href="https://t.co/EvUcxwR8bE">pic.twitter.com/EvUcxwR8bE</a></p>&mdash; MeidasTouch (@MeidasTouch) <a href="https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1792334970704494958?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 19, 2024</a></blockquote>

AP reported at least 80,000 people. 

Meanwhile, Biden's route in liberal Atlanta appears get less than 100 people.
Biden mocked for apparent small showing of supporters in Dem city: 'Nobody cared' | Fox News

I can see it now, liberals will say Trump only got 3500 at his upcoming rally in the Bronx, NY. They won't tell anyone the rally only allows for maximum of 3500 people.  Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2024, 10:10 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: AP reported at least 80,000 people. 

Meanwhile, Biden's route in liberal Atlanta appears get less than 100 people.
Biden mocked for apparent small showing of supporters in Dem city: 'Nobody cared' | Fox News

I can see it now, liberals will say Trump only got 3500 at his upcoming rally in the Bronx, NY. They won't tell anyone the rally only allows for maximum of 3500 people.  Ninja

and now AP is saying that total was for the entire beach town not the rally.  The official who provided that number misspoke

and as evidenced by 2020, crowd size does not equal voter turnout.

And the problem with the Bronx facility only holding 3500 is that Trump will say there were 10000 there

Reply/Quote
(05-19-2024, 11:08 PM)pally Wrote: and now AP is saying that total was for the entire beach town not the rally.  The official who provided that number misspoke

and as evidenced by 2020, crowd size does not equal voter turnout.

And the problem with the Bronx facility only holding 3500 is that Trump will say there were 10000 there

Why do you care so much?

It's several k's more than Biden is getting at rallies.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2024, 12:20 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Why do you care so much?

Shouldnt you be asking the people saying the crowds are "biggest ever!" why they care so much instead of the folks pointing it out? Even people who dislike Biden can see this. 
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2024, 12:20 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Why do you care so much?

Why does Luvnit? He made the original post. I posted the retraction.

As has been said many times…rally participant ion does not equal votes

Reply/Quote
(05-20-2024, 05:57 AM)jmccracky Wrote: Shouldnt you be asking the people saying the crowds are "biggest ever!" why they care so much instead of the folks pointing it out? Even people who dislike Biden can see this. 

(05-20-2024, 07:57 AM)pally Wrote: Why does Luvnit?  He made the original post. I posted the retraction.

Could really care less, it's not like Trump always tells the truth. Everyone should know this by now. Just take it with a grain of salt and move on. 

Trump has free space in so many minds it's insane. Just because he says stupid shit, doesn't mean everyone else has to as well.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2024, 08:24 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Could really care less, it's not like Trump always tells the truth. Everyone should know this by now. Just take it with a grain of salt and move on. 

Trump has free space in so many minds it's insane. Just because he says stupid shit, doesn't mean everyone else has to as well.

why does he get a pass for lying and saying stupid shit?  Normalization of delusional does not mean its ok

that is big part of the problem today...holding politicians to different levels of expectations.  

Reply/Quote
(05-20-2024, 08:38 AM)pally Wrote: why does he get a pass for lying and saying stupid shit?  Normalization of delusional does not mean its ok

that is big part of the problem today...holding politicians to different levels of expectations.  

He gets a pass cause hes old,senile and cant form a sentence..  we talking biden right?
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2024, 08:54 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: He gets a pass cause hes old,senile and cant form a sentence..  we talking biden right?

That's the problem with capping on one of them. They both have alot of the same issues.
I still don't think either one will make it to the end of their terms.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2024, 07:57 AM)pally Wrote: Why does Luvnit?  He made the original post. I posted the retraction.

Let's see, Trump sees AP estimates 80 to 100K and then liberals say Trump exaggerated. But, here's some context from the person giving out the estimate and other comments:

"Lisa Fagan, spokesperson for the city of Wildwood, told the Associated Press that she estimated a crowd of between 80,000 and 100,000 people attended the Trump rally on Saturday based on having seen "dozens" of other events held in the same space."

Trump's campaign team posted a video on X from a Fox News broadcast in which a reporter from the scene says: "This is one of the largest Trump rallies I've ever been to in the last five years or so."

Stuart Varney, co-host of Fox Business Network's Varney & Co., also said on Monday that "80,000 to 100,000 people flocked" to Trump's rally in Wildwood, a sign of enthusiasm for his latest White House bid.

"To the media, the Jersey rally had to be ignored and denigrated because it demonstrated enthusiastic support for Trump," Varney said.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2024, 10:26 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Let's see, Trump sees AP estimates 80 to 100K and then liberals say Trump exaggerated. But, here's some context from the person giving out the estimate and other comments:

"Lisa Fagan, spokesperson for the city of Wildwood, told the Associated Press that she estimated a crowd of between 80,000 and 100,000 people attended the Trump rally on Saturday based on having seen "dozens" of other events held in the same space."

Trump's campaign team posted a video on X from a Fox News broadcast in which a reporter from the scene says: "This is one of the largest Trump rallies I've ever been to in the last five years or so."

Stuart Varney, co-host of Fox Business Network's Varney & Co., also said on Monday that "80,000 to 100,000 people flocked" to Trump's rally in Wildwood, a sign of enthusiasm for his latest White House bid.

"To the media, the Jersey rally had to be ignored and denigrated because it demonstrated enthusiastic support for Trump," Varney said.

Every time Trump speaks at an event he claims he broke a record.

He's attracted more people than Elton John and Springsteen if you ask him.

It's ok if you believe it and want to make excuses for it.  The rest of us see it as just another sign of his egomaniacal style.
Reply/Quote
[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-23-082159.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-23-082352.png]

Lying about the size of things is in their DNA.
Reply/Quote