Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Biden lies about inflation.....again
(05-22-2024, 06:08 PM)pally Wrote: Congress mandated the NE oil reserve be closed due to the cost of maintaining it.  It was in the budget bill.  The reserve itself is quite small in relative terms.  It holds about 3 hours' worth of American gasoline use.  It will have no impact on prices

So you saying Biden is doing something that equates to nothing again?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2024, 09:25 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So you saying Biden is doing something that equates to nothing again?

You said Biden's policies caused gas prices to rise while Trump's made them drop...during Biden's time in office.

You have yet to list or describe those policies from either person.

So I get the feeling you don't understand what "doing something" even means in this context.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2024, 08:57 AM)GMDino Wrote: You said Biden's policies caused gas prices to rise while Trump's made them drop...during Biden's time in office.

You have yet to list or describe those policies from either person.

So I get the feeling you don't understand what "doing something" even means in this context.

Lame

Aside from putting words in my mouth, I said Biden's policies will cause the price to rise. 

Tromps' EO's
  • Executive Order 13868, titled “Executive Order on Promoting Energy Infrastructure and Energy Growth,” was issued on April 10, 2019, and included 10 provisions that the former administration hoped would speed up energy infrastructure projects in line with its focus on energy dominance and increased production. See our rollback tracker page on this executive orderPresident Biden revoked this order on January 20, 2021.

Why do you think we are producing so much Oil and Gas right now? These policies take time to be fully implemented, buying the land, geologists need to determine the best places for drilling, getting the oil wells up and running along with setting up infrastructure to get to them. 

Biden revoked these, and the results will be felt in a few years as very few if any wells will be opened going forward, especially if Biden remains POTUS. 

Then i pointed out that Biden had authorized the release of another 1M barrels before the summer travel starts in an attempt to keep the gas prices from rising fast. Then Pally said the amount is to little it won't do anything. Hence my comment, another attempt at doing something but really doing nothing. Just like his weak azz attempts to do something about immigration, but even experts have agreed that it will literally do next to nothing. 

I'm sorry this is all a little too complex for you to understand, maybe if you tried using words instead of meme's so much people could properly figure out what part you don't understand and explain it to you.
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2024, 02:56 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Lame

Aside from putting words in my mouth, I said Biden's policies will cause the price to rise. 

Tromps' EO's
  • Executive Order 13868, titled “Executive Order on Promoting Energy Infrastructure and Energy Growth,” was issued on April 10, 2019, and included 10 provisions that the former administration hoped would speed up energy infrastructure projects in line with its focus on energy dominance and increased production. See our rollback tracker page on this executive orderPresident Biden revoked this order on January 20, 2021.

Why do you think we are producing so much Oil and Gas right now? These policies take time to be fully implemented, buying the land, geologists need to determine the best places for drilling, getting the oil wells up and running along with setting up infrastructure to get to them. 

Biden revoked these, and the results will be felt in a few years as very few if any wells will be opened going forward, especially if Biden remains POTUS. 

Then i pointed out that Biden had authorized the release of another 1M barrels before the summer travel starts in an attempt to keep the gas prices from rising fast. Then Pally said the amount is to little it won't do anything. Hence my comment, another attempt at doing something but really doing nothing. Just like his weak azz attempts to do something about immigration, but even experts have agreed that it will literally do next to nothing. 

I'm sorry this is all a little too complex for you to understand, maybe if you tried using words instead of meme's so much people could properly figure out what part you don't understand and explain it to you.

You said prices going down NOW, in response to my saying diesel went down NOW, was because of Trump.

But for the last three years I've seen complaints that gas prices rose so much since Trump left office because of what Biden did.

Now you're saying prices will go higher IN THE FUTURE because of Biden?

You're quite the prognosticator yourself!  Smirk

All seriousness aside I don't think you understand how little a President actually affects oil/gas prices and would rather play the party game.
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2024, 03:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

You said prices going down NOW, in response to my saying diesel went down NOW, was because of Trump.

But for the last three years I've seen complaints that gas prices rose so much since Trump left office because of what Biden did.

Now you're saying prices will go higher IN THE FUTURE because of Biden?

You're quite the prognosticator yourself!  Smirk

All seriousness aside I don't think you understand how little a President actually affects oil/gas prices and would rather play the party game.

You do realize there is a war going on (Ukr) that has been driving up the prices of oil due to the sanctions on Russia, yet here in the US we have not really felt that because we are being self-sufficient? 
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2024, 03:27 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: You do realize there is a war going on (Ukr) that has been driving up the prices of oil due to the sanctions on Russia, yet here in the US we have not really felt that because we are being self-sufficient? 

Yeah, we have been pointing to that as a driver of many price increases only to just hear people blaming Biden for it.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote