Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
They all kiss Trump's...ring
(05-23-2024, 12:14 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Using a tired trope, badly, is not a counter argument.  It merely exposes your lack of self awareness and inability to see things through any lens other than that of an extreme partisan.

Also, as usual, your meme game is limp af.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
[Image: GONnOSXWAAACkke?format=jpg&name=large]
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2024, 09:57 AM)GMDino Wrote: My point was she either was going to lose her supporters or the Trump supporters who have already left her because she dared say the emperor had no clothes.

Now she has offended both groups.

It wasn't just policy disagreement with Trump.  He made it personal and talked about her husband.

She had the opportunity to stand up for principles and instead bowed to Trump and showed her true colors.  Everyone who thought she was "different" was wrong.

So you know how all R's feel about her?

Obviously not, since you are way off, I'm not offended by her at all.
She stood up to Trump and attacked him as that is what he does to others in the R Primaries.

She wasn't polling the numbers needed to beat him, get out before it gets worse (IE Trumps attacks). 

She's a smart one, much smarter than those other two dufuses. I think she has a chance to emerge in one of the top two spots as POTUS Candidate for 2028. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2024, 02:10 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So you know how all R's feel about her?

Obviously not, since you are way off, I'm not offended by her at all.
She stood up to Trump and attacked him as that is what he does to others in the R Primaries.

She wasn't polling the numbers needed to beat him, get out before it gets worse (IE Trumps attacks). 

She's a smart one, much smarter than those other two dufuses. I think she has a chance to emerge in one of the top two spots as POTUS Candidate for 2028. 

I know what I've seen.

Trump condemned her so his supporters will condemn her too,

The rest is conjecture based on the evidence I've seen leading up to her bending over backwards to prop up her king.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2024, 02:11 PM)GMDino Wrote: I know what I've seen.

Trump condemned her so his supporters will condemn her too,

The rest is conjecture based on the evidence I've seen leading up to her bending over backwards to prop up her king.  Mellow

OMG, tell me, what am I going to post next Miss Cleo??
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2024, 02:16 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: OMG, tell me, what am I going to post next Miss Cleo??

Probably that I'm wrong about something.   Mellow
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2024, 02:33 PM)GMDino Wrote: Probably that I'm wrong about something.   Mellow

Stop being wrong so much then.
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2024, 03:04 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Stop being wrong so much then.

So...I was right?  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2024, 03:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: So...I was right?  Smirk

Actually not, you asked for clarification and i gave it
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2024, 03:23 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Actually not, you asked for clarification and i gave it

Then I was right that you'd say I was wrong.   Cool
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2024, 02:10 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: She's a smart one, much smarter than those other two dufuses. I think she has a chance to emerge in one of the top two spots as POTUS Candidate for 2028. 

She'd better start kissing his ass double time, because if Trump wins in 2024 I assume the entire GOP is going to simply have to ask Trump to tell them who to vote for in 2028, or he'll just point to his VP like Hulk Hogan did to The Ultimate Warrior at the end of Wrestlemania VI and be like "I have to go now, pretend this person is me."

A lot of that voter base is going to want the man who won 3 elections in a row by landslides to tell them who to vote for.  They ain't goin' rogue as long as he's around to tell them what to do.

EDIT - It occurred to me that if Trump wins in 2024, I'd wager the most natural next in line for the new-look GOP would be Tucker Carlson.  He's a famous non-politician grievance-peddler who has a rather casual relationship with the truth, loves him some hyperbole, and people know he's a sleazy liar but they trust him to do bad stuff required to make things good for them (plus, his main show was cancelled so he has time now like Trump did in 2016).  The main thing I'm saying is that if the GOP and enough independents get on board in order to get Trump back in 2024 they won't go into 2028 with the mindset that victory lies in going back to a regular ol' senator or other run of the mill politician. 
Reply/Quote