Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump breaks tradition, doesn't recognize LGBT Pride Month
(07-05-2017, 10:03 PM)hollodero Wrote: OK. So I won't tell you ever. Although you're missing out... but you do realize that the whole debate is not just about the naughty stuff though, right? The fight for social acceptance of gay people isn't about acceptance of the gay act in bedrooms you indeed don't need to know anything about, but more for acceptance of gay people and gay couples.

If no one is shoving their private life in my face then I will never know .

The problem is these groups want to flaunt their gayness or whatever because they have been told it's a way to get attention in their lives. It's not my fault they are just desperately seeking attention from any source. It's probably why they participate in deviant sexual behaviors. Low self esteem.
(07-05-2017, 10:08 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If no one is shoving their private life in my face then I will never know .

Course you do. You know when your neighbors are a gay couple, You know from people at work that they have a gay relationship, it's just stuff one knows about people at some point. But whatever.

(07-05-2017, 10:08 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The problem is these groups want to flaunt their gayness or whatever because they have been told it's a way to get attention in their lives.   It's not my fault they are just desperately seeking attention from any source.    It's probably why they participate in deviant sexual behaviors.   Low self esteem.

To get attention. You seriously, whole-heartedly believe that's why they "participate in deviant behaviours". To get attention.
You think a young man sits around and thinks, well, the girls don't like me too much, everyone seems to ignore me, so I just will turn gay now to make myself interesting. You think people are gay out of low self esteem. You aim to take away their pride by judging like that.
Opinions like yours explain why a gay pride month might be needed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-05-2017, 10:08 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If no one is shoving their private life in my face then I will never know .

The problem is these groups want to flaunt their gayness or whatever because they have been told it's a way to get attention in their lives.   It's not my fault they are just desperately seeking attention from any source.    It's probably why they participate in deviant sexual behaviors.   Low self esteem.

Your avatar used to be your wife. You're equally flaunting your straightness. Maybe you've been told it's a way to get attention in your life. It's not our fault you were desperately seeking attention from any online source. Maybe it's your low self esteem. 

How ridiculous do I sound? Do you ever take a step back and just look at how dumb you sound?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(07-06-2017, 09:05 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Your avatar used to be your wife. You're equally flaunting your straightness. Maybe you've been told it's a way to get attention in your life. It's not our fault you were desperately seeking attention from any online source. Maybe it's your low self esteem. 

How ridiculous do I sound? Do you ever take a step back and just look at how dumb you sound?

Very ridiculous.

Someone placing a picture of their family atop their desk or as an avatar isn't in any way shape or form flaunting their straightness.
Marching down the street with ass cheeks hanging out while fondling each other is exactly flaunting their gayness.
(07-06-2017, 09:19 AM)Vlad Wrote: Very ridiculous.

Someone placing a picture of their family atop their desk or as an avatar isn't in any way shape or form flaunting their straightness.
Marching down the street with ass cheeks hanging out while fondling each other is exactly flaunting their gayness.

What if they are women?

Does there "ass cheeks hanging out" bother you then?

I just get a huge kick out of what upsets people.  It's always about what they don't want to see.  With homophobes it's usually half naked guys and *gasp* PDAs!

Meanwhile they're all over lesbian action.

It's a hoot.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-06-2017, 09:24 AM)GMDino Wrote: What if they are women?

I just get a huge kick out of what upsets people.  It's always about what they don't want to see.  With homophobes it's usually half naked guys and *gasp* PDAs!

It's a hoot.

Not real lesbians.  Just the ones who do it until the dude shows up.  Duh.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Can't anyone see that this gay pride bullshit has nothing to do with equal rights or being treated equally as humans?
That's water under the bridge for the most part.

It's about thought control and brainwashing....for all to eventually "evolve" and accept  this condition as normal, healthy, beautiful.  I have nothing against whatever it is (LBGT) you think you are.

I'm always gonna believe you're a little weird though.
Sorry.
(07-06-2017, 09:37 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Not real lesbians.  Just the ones who do it until the dude shows up.  Duh.

ThumbsUp

Exactly.

Alphas who know they could turn a lesbian straight (the good looking ones) if they had the chance.

Hilarious
(07-06-2017, 09:53 AM)Vlad Wrote: Can't anyone see that this gay pride bullshit has nothing to do with equal rights or being treated equally as humans?
That's water under the bridge for the most part.

It's about thought control and brainwashing....for all to eventually "evolve" and accept  this condition as normal, healthy, beautiful.  I have nothing against whatever it is (LBGT) you think you are.

I'm always gonna believe you're a little weird though.
Sorry.

Or it's about being proud of who they are and unafraid if the world knows it.

[Image: 2A7B4B0300000578-3158958-image-a-5_1436773522136.jpg]

[Image: extralarge.jpg]

[Image: parade.png]

It's a hoot.

Miss the point much?

It's about what is flaunting and what is not.

Before I answer your deflection question, can you bring yourself to concede that some gay behavior in parades is flaunting, while displaying a photo of your wife and kids is not flaunting your straightness?

(07-06-2017, 10:00 AM)Vlad Wrote: Miss the point much?

It's about what is flaunting and what is not.

Before I answer your deflection question, can you bring yourself to concede that some gay behavior in parades is flaunting, while displaying a photo of your wife and kids is not flaunting your straightness?

Both are displays of your lifestyle.  
(07-06-2017, 09:05 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Your avatar used to be your wife. You're equally flaunting your straightness. Maybe you've been told it's a way to get attention in your life. It's not our fault you were desperately seeking attention from any online source. Maybe it's your low self esteem. 

If anything that would be flaunting my family.

Vlad nailed it..... you do sound ridiculous. It's apples and oranges.

It's a hoot.

I don't want to see any PDA. Show some self control.
(07-06-2017, 09:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: Or it's about being proud of who they are and unafraid if the world knows it.

Ooookay...but what is it about being gay or dressing like a woman that makes one proud?
Lots of reasons to be proud to be an American.

Should I be proud to be a straight guy?  No. A gay shouldn't either.
So stop flaunting with your stupid parades.

It they want to meld into society and feel like equals, they're doing it the wrong way.
(07-06-2017, 09:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: Or it's about being proud of who they are and unafraid if the world knows it.

[Image: 2A7B4B0300000578-3158958-image-a-5_1436773522136.jpg]

[Image: extralarge.jpg]

[Image: parade.png]

Your three photos are a motorcycle club driving down the road, a parade of scholarship winners in a local parade, and a military parade likely on the fourth in a parade.

How does any of this relate to the gays?
(07-06-2017, 10:20 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Your three photos are a motorcycle club driving down the road, a parade of scholarship winners in a local parade, and a military parade likely on the fourth in a parade.  

How does any of this relate to the gays?

1) Southern Pride Parade

2) Columbus Day/ Italian Pride Parade

3) Memorial Day Parade.

All three are parades to show pride in their groups.
(07-06-2017, 10:19 AM)Vlad Wrote: Ooookay...but what is it about being gay or dressing like a woman that makes one proud?
Lots of reasons to be proud to be an American.

Should I be proud to be a straight guy?  No. A gay shouldn't either.
So stop flaunting with your stupid parades.

It they want to meld into society and feel like equals, they're doing it the wrong way.

The simple fact that such a display of unity and pride bothers people is reason enough.

I don't think the Klan should be allowed to march...but they are.  So I just don't go.  But I'll still see it on the news.  And they'll keep doing it because they want to bother people and try and win them over.
(07-06-2017, 10:29 AM)GMDino Wrote: 1) Southern Pride Parade

2) Columbus Day/ Italian Pride Parade

3) Memorial Day Parade.

All three are parades to show pride in their groups.

you have lost the plot. None of this is relevant to the gays needing the White House to send out a press release on their very own gay month.
(07-06-2017, 10:33 AM)GMDino Wrote: The simple fact that such a display of unity and pride bothers people is reason enough.

I don't think the Klan should be allowed to march...but they are.  So I just don't go.  But I'll still see it on the news.  And they'll keep doing it because they want to bother people and try and win them over.

They only march because they file for permits and pay for the security ahead of time. Anyone can do this...... even the gays.

None of which requires the White House mentioning a gay month.
(07-06-2017, 10:13 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Vlad nailed it.....  you do sound ridiculous.   It's apples and oranges.

Not under your premise that gay people turned gay for seeking attention because of low self esteem. That statement is the peak of ridiculousness. It really makes me wonder how a functioning intellect like yours could ever reach such a derogatory, wrong conclusion.

I guess the gays don't march as much for them as they march against opinion like yours. May their efforts be blessed.