Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump calls Hillary "bigot"
(08-25-2016, 11:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I requested a link to any policy she supports that holds minorities as slaves.

Sorry that was too compicated for you to understand.

Not sure your request was overly complicated. Did you have a question that was not answered? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Trump can say whatever he wants. The facts stand as is: the only way he even has a shot at winning is if there is monumentally low voter turnout of historic proportions. And I can promise you that won't happen because there a whole hell of a lot of minorities that will be going to the polls just to spite him.
(08-25-2016, 11:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not sure your request was overly complicated. Did you have a question that was not answered? 

Where is the link?
(08-26-2016, 01:23 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Where is the link?
Not my fight, but I thought this old article had some fair points.

https://www.thenation.com/article/hillary-clinton-does-not-deserve-black-peoples-votes/

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(08-26-2016, 01:23 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Where is the link?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kry_VfFSh4&feature=player_detailpage

(08-25-2016, 09:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So everyone who has a photo made with the former Senate Majority leader is involved in the KKK?

Typical Sunset logic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPL2JlJBuqs

Don't blame me, Hillary is the one on video praising Byrd as a friend and mentor..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
As I've stated a few times, the terms "racist", "bigot" etc have all lost their true meanings, because anytime someone doesn't agree with you, that's the classic remark, whether it's true or not. The left getting a taste of their own medicine is nice to see for a change.
(08-25-2016, 11:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I requested a link to any policy she supports that holds minorities as slaves.
t
Sorry that was too compicated for you to understand.

That's what government handouts do.  That's  what liberal policies are for, to give handouts that enslave the recipients.  If you need a link to see that, you are the one with the understanding problem.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

(08-26-2016, 09:40 AM)bfine32 Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kry_VfFSh4&feature=player_detailpage

Let's see.  What should I do here?  Should i just claim that I don't have to respond to anything in this video because it is a biased opinion piece?  No.  I think I will handle this like a grown man and actually address the claims. Smirk

Nothing this guys says is true.  He does not state a single fact to back up anything he says.  All he has is a bunch of empty speaking points that are all wrong. 

First of all he does not even know the correct political definition of "conservative" and "liberal".  Being a political conservative has nothing to do with "prolonging the enjoyment".

Second of all if the Liberal social programs have been a huge benefit to minorities

-The black poverty rate has dropped from more than 40% in the 1960s to about 27% today;

-The fraction of black families with middle-class incomes rose almost 40 percentage points between 1940 and 1970,

-The number of black college and university professors more than doubled between 1970 and 1990; the number of physicians tripled; the number of engineers almost quadrupled; and the number of attorneys increased more than sixfold.

- After the passage of the Voters Rights Act in 1965 the number of African Americans elected as state legislators in the 11 former Confederate States increased from 3 to 176 in just 20 years.

Third the Republicans had their chance to help minorities from '01 through '08 when they controlled both houses of Congress as well as the presidency.  Yet things just got much worse for minorities during that period of time.

There is absolutely ZERO proof that cutting off social programs and making the poor suffer even more will suddenly create more jobs in the United States.  But there is abundant proof throughout history that government regulation has helped the working class fight oppression at the hands of the the wealthy elite.  Government regulation did away with child labor.  Government regulation did away with deadly unsafe working conditions.  Government regulation did away with monopolies eliminating competition from small businessmen.  Government regulation did away with discrimination in the workplace.

The idea that the poor and working class would be better off with less government regulation is absurd.  The claim that minorities would be better off without the Civil Rights act or the Voters Rights Act is ridiculous.  The job of the government is to promote the general welfar, not sit by idly as they are oppresses.  And I have more than just empty speaking points to prove it.  I have history and actual facts. 
(08-26-2016, 03:40 PM)McC Wrote: That's what government handouts do.  That's  what liberal policies are for, to give handouts that enslave the recipients.  If you need a link to see that, you are the one with the understanding problem.

Post some facts to back that up.

You have no clue what you are talking about.
(08-26-2016, 10:02 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPL2JlJBuqs

Don't blame me, Hillary is the one on video praising Byrd as a friend and mentor..

After he denounced the KKK.

Educate yourself instead of just blindly swallowing every piece of right-wing rhetoric that the echo chamber feeds you.
(08-26-2016, 05:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Post some facts to back that up.

You have no clue what you are talking about.

If you think it isn't true, you are the clueless one, sucking up every bit of propaganda the left tells you. 

I'll take you to a hundred families in any town and show you exactly what gov't slavery is.  There's no need for a link or some biased article.  It's out there in the world for all to see.  Do you ever go outside?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

(08-26-2016, 05:27 PM)McC Wrote: If you think it isn't true, you are the clueless one, sucking up every bit of propaganda the left tells you. 

I'll take you to a hundred families in any town and show you exactly what gov't slavery is.  There's no need for a link or some biased article.  It's out there in the world for all to see.  Do you ever go outside?

How does the existence of poor people prove "government slavery".

Are you trying to claim that there were no poor people before the government implemented social programs?

You are not making any sense.  I posted actual facts that prove that government social programs have helped the poor.  i never said that there were no poor people.  So I have no idea what you are even trying to say.

Please try and make some sort of logical argument instead of just saying "poor people prove government slavery".
(08-26-2016, 05:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: How does the existence of poor people prove "government slavery".

Are you trying to claim that there were no poor people before the government implemented social programs?

You are not making any sense.  I posted actual facts that prove that government social programs have helped the poor.  i never said that there were no poor people.  So I have no idea what you are even trying to say.

Please try and make some sort of logical argument instead of just saying "poor people prove government slavery".

You prove what Paul Simon said years ago--"A man sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest." 

I can't cure your blindness.

(08-26-2016, 05:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: After he denounced the KKK.

Educate yourself instead of just blindly swallowing every piece of right-wing rhetoric that the echo chamber feeds you.

Yeah, sure Fred.  Lemme go ask my neighbor if he formed his negative opinion of police before, or after he denounced his membership in the Desparados... Hilarious

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(08-26-2016, 05:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Let's see.  What should I do here?  Should i just claim that I don't have to respond to anything in this video because it is a biased opinion piece?  No.  I think I will handle this like a grown man and actually address the claims. Smirk

Nothing this guys says is true.  He does not state a single fact to back up anything he says.  All he has is a bunch of empty speaking points that are all wrong. 

First of all he does not even know the correct political definition of "conservative" and "liberal".  Being a political conservative has nothing to do with "prolonging the enjoyment".

Second of all if the Liberal social programs have been a huge benefit to minorities

-The black poverty rate has dropped from more than 40% in the 1960s to about 27% today;

-The fraction of black families with middle-class incomes rose almost 40 percentage points between 1940 and 1970,

-The number of black college and university professors more than doubled between 1970 and 1990; the number of physicians tripled; the number of engineers almost quadrupled; and the number of attorneys increased more than sixfold.

- After the passage of the Voters Rights Act in 1965 the number of African Americans elected as state legislators in the 11 former Confederate States increased from 3 to 176 in just 20 years.

Third the Republicans had their chance to help minorities from '01 through '08 when they controlled both houses of Congress as well as the presidency.  Yet things just got much worse for minorities during that period of time.

There is absolutely ZERO proof that cutting off social programs and making the poor suffer even more will suddenly create more jobs in the United States.  But there is abundant proof throughout history that government regulation has helped the working class fight oppression at the hands of the the wealthy elite.  Government regulation did away with child labor.  Government regulation did away with deadly unsafe working conditions.  Government regulation did away with monopolies eliminating competition from small businessmen.  Government regulation did away with discrimination in the workplace.

The idea that the poor and working class would be better off with less government regulation is absurd.  The claim that minorities would be better off without the Civil Rights act or the Voters Rights Act is ridiculous.  The job of the government is to promote the general welfar, not sit by idly as they are oppresses.  And I have more than just empty speaking points to prove it.  I have history and actual facts. 

This is just a whole bunch of nothing. First you point to a declination in poverty levels of minorities as a reason Social Programs work. Poverty levels have declined throughout the entire population and it's not because of social programs.

Then you go on some tangent about black professors. Don't know where that even fits into the discussion other that that is the webpage you found. Finally you bring in the Civil Rights Act and the  Voters Rights Act when the discussion is about subsidy programs. I have zero idea why you did that; unless, you are trying to draw a correlation between social program reform and equal fights. 

Yep, that's it and I could not have tailor-made a better response: :"See these guys that want social programs reform don't want you to go to school, vote, or be treated equally". 

You don't have history and actual facts on your side; as with most liberals, you need a victim to justify your existence. 

(08-26-2016, 05:47 PM)McC Wrote: You prove what Paul Simon said years ago--"A man sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest." 

I can't cure your blindness.

And you still can ont make a logical argument to back up anything you said.

Again I ask, do you think there were no poor people before government ssocial rograms were put in place.
(08-26-2016, 06:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is just a whole bunch of nothing. First you point to a declination in poverty levels of minorities as a reason Social Programs work. Poverty levels have declined throughout the entire population and it's not because of social programs. 

But poverty levels have declined MORE among miinorities than among the rest of the population.

And there is s direct correlation to the implementation of these social programs and the decline of poverty.  I can at least point to that to prove m,y point while you have ZERO evidence at all to back up your cliams that these social programs kee[ people in poverty.

(08-26-2016, 06:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Then you go on some tangent about black professors. Don't know where that even fits into the discussion other that that is the webpage you found. Finally you bring in the Civil Rights Act and the  Voters Rights Act when the discussion is about subsidy programs. I have zero idea why you did that; unless, you are trying to draw a correlation between social program reform and equal fights. 

I posted this information because you posted a video that claimed that the government actions never helped people and that people would be better off with no government action or regulations at all.

(08-26-2016, 06:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yep, that's it and I could not have tailor-made a better response: :"See these guys that want social programs reform don't want you to go to school, vote, or be treated equally". 

Then you should never have posted a video that made these exact claims.  The entire point of his rant was that government actions never help people.  Go back and watch it.

(08-26-2016, 06:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You don't have history and actual facts on your side; as with most liberals, you need a victim to justify your existence. 

Yes I do have history and facts on m y side.  And the fact that you respond without referencing a single FACT or anything from HISTORY to support your claim proves my point.

You have a guy claiming that less government regulation is like "healthy food", but history and facts show that less government regulation produces poison air (see Chine right now), polluted water, and deadly unsafe working conditions.  The entire video is a joke.  It reminds me of stupid old school football coaches who would not let players drink water during practice because it made them soft.  It is total bullshit with no facts to support it.  All it does is appeal to certain emotional triggers common among uneducated rubes.
(08-27-2016, 12:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: And you still can ont make a logical argument to back up anything you said.

Again I ask, do you think there were no poor people before government ssocial rograms were put in place.

Of course there were poor people.  That goes back to cavemen.

I'm not talking about hand up kind of programs.  It's Welfare and food stamps that go on over generations.  If you support someone, you own them.  Handouts kill will and ambition when they go on indefinitely.  I've seen it.   As a lawyer, it's hard to believe you haven't.

How about Disability?  He doesn't want to go back to work as long as he's supported.  The abuse is rampant. 

Every President is going to get it under control yet it never looks much different.  On the Dole, as the British say.

If there are less poor people now than there used to be, it's not because the gov't did that.  It's because people started doing for themselves.  Maybe social programs provided the start, which is what is supposed to do, but the people who rose up out of poverty are the ones who did for themselves.

If you give a hand up and the individual runs with it, that is the system working.  Maybe that happens more than you hear about and see.  stepping stone, yes.  Career, no.

(08-25-2016, 08:14 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: [Image: clinton-byrd.png]

Who's more closely aligned with the KKK?

Wowza, there goes Trump's main voter base!