Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump calls Hillary "bigot"
(09-01-2016, 10:14 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Who does ?
There's a lot to take in.
(By design)

Everyone who complains about seems to have intimate knowledge of it.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-01-2016, 10:42 AM)GMDino Wrote: Everyone who complains about seems to have intimate knowledge of it.  Mellow

Well it's consumed every aspect of their life.   The tax burden is literally suffocating them.  

Probably should have made better choices prior to the ACA and they wouldn't be in that situation.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-01-2016, 08:57 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Taxes?

How did the ACA "intrude on" your taxes?
(09-02-2016, 12:14 AM)fredtoast Wrote: How did the ACA "intrude on" your taxes?

http://www.alignamerica.com/node/62
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(09-02-2016, 12:24 AM)bfine32 Wrote: http://www.alignamerica.com/node/62

Bootstraps. Personal responsibilty.
(09-02-2016, 12:24 AM)bfine32 Wrote: http://www.alignamerica.com/node/62

None of those apply to you unless you have over $200K in taxable income.

So how much extra did you have to pay?
(09-02-2016, 09:10 AM)fredtoast Wrote: None of those apply to you unless you have over $200K in taxable income.

So how much extra did you have to pay?

None of your business.

So you agree other's pay taxes to subsidies ACA; not to mention increases in Healthcare expenses?

Trump seems to be projecting here.

(09-02-2016, 10:58 AM)bfine32 Wrote: None of your business.

You make it my business when you start crying about it here in order to prove your point.
(09-02-2016, 05:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You make it my business when you start crying about it here in order to prove your point.

Nope, no crying or even an attempt to prove a point. Simply providing an answer to a question posed.

Is that why you are remiss to answer question because somehow in Fred Logic answering a question posed is crying?

Wait.....don't answer that, I don't want you to start crying. 

(09-02-2016, 08:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope, no crying or even an attempt to prove a point. Simply providing an answer to a question posed.

Actually you refused to answer.

You were asked how "Obamacare" intruded on you life and you said "taxes".  But then it was shown that it had no effect at all on your taxes, so you responded "None of your business".

You tried to make a point, but failed.
(09-02-2016, 11:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually you refused to answer.

You were asked how "Obamacare" intruded on you life and you said "taxes".  But then it was shown that it had no effect at all on your taxes, so you responded "None of your business".

You tried to make a point, but failed.

Is the ACA funded in part by taxes? This is a simple yes or no question.

I posted a link that shows various ways that ACA is funded to include an increase in the Medicare Tax rate.; but somehow in Fred Logic I "refused" to answer the question because I did not disclose my tax forms. 

Just answered a question posed and that became me crying about the ACA and taxes. Folks can read and those that are not fredtarted can clearly see who has failed. 

(09-02-2016, 11:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Is the ACA funded in part by taxes? This is a simple yes or no question.

That was not the question.

The question was how the ACA intruded into YOUR life.

(09-02-2016, 11:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just answered a question posed and that became me crying about the ACA and taxes. Folks can read and those that are not fredtarted can clearly see who has failed. 

Yes they can read.  And you failed to answer the question.  None of those taxes apply to you.
(09-03-2016, 12:04 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The question was how the ACA intruded into YOUR life.

Well, my insurance and taxes have gone up THOUSANDS as a result....or is that not redistribution?
--------------------------------------------------------

(09-03-2016, 12:56 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Well, my insurance and taxes have gone up THOUSANDS as a result....or is that not redistribution?

Your insurance was going up thousands before the ACA.

And you taxes did not go up unless you made over 200K a year.
(09-03-2016, 12:04 AM)fredtoast Wrote: That was not the question.

The question was how the ACA intruded into YOUR life.

Yes they can read.  And you failed to answer the question.  None of those taxes apply to you.

You have zero idea what taxes I pay or the increases I have paid for heathcare due to ACA. The question was answered, no matter how many times you proclaim it was not.

Now we will try this for a final time before I just chalk this up to going full Fred:

Is the ACA partially funded by taxes?

(09-03-2016, 01:54 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You have zero idea what taxes I pay or the increases I have paid for heathcare due to ACA. The question was answered, no matter how many times you proclaim it was not.

Now we will try this for a final time before I just chalk this up to going full Fred:

Is the ACA partially funded by taxes?

The ACA is funded by taxes, but it does not affect your taxes at all.  Therefore you can't claim it intruded into your life.
(09-03-2016, 02:01 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The ACA is funded by taxes, but it does not affect your taxes at all.  

There comes a point when you just have to let fred be fred. 

(09-03-2016, 02:09 AM)bfine32 Wrote: There comes a point when you just have to let fred be fred. 

All you have to do to prove me wrong is tell how much extra tax you paid.

Pretty simple.
(09-03-2016, 01:49 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Your insurance was going up thousands before the ACA.

And you taxes did not go up unless you made over 200K a year.

So taxes did go up for some people? Don't tell me about "their fair share" Fred....someone making $200k+ is hardly rich - this is a redistribution....period.

Didn't Obama say our insurance would go down $2500 a year per family?  Or did he mean to say INCREASE $2500 a year?  My premiums have gone up 15% a year since 2010.

Fact is, the Obamaconomy has done more to slow insurance increases than Obamacare, which has had little to no impact (as was obvious to anyone that understood what the law was doing).
--------------------------------------------------------