Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Trump chickens out
Donald Trump who swore up and down he would testify in his own defense in New York. His lawyer said just days ago

Quote:“He will take that stand on Monday. He will open himself up to whatever they want because he’s not afraid. People who are afraid cower. Trump doesn’t cower.”

Well color him cowering and afraid because he is no longer testifying.

Why is he so afraid to testify under oath?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
He'd release his taxes. He'd reveal his infrastructure plan. He'd reveal his better ACA.

Really one could list his lies all day long and still barely scratch the surface.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
TRUMP - Imama do this thing.
CONSERVATIVES - WOWOOWW that will be awesome.
TRUMP - Imama not do this thing I said I'd do.
CONSERVATIVES - WOWOOWW so awesome, so smart, so brave, so innocent.

I can't wait until he's president again and he just says "The border is closed, we're the safest we've ever been and the economy is the best it's ever been and every country just sent me a letter saying they're scared of us and crapped their pants" and people just say "IT ARE A FACT!"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It is very simple, he did testify in the actual fraud trial, the case Trump organizations won.

In this sham trial, he has experts saying how perfect his team prepared their information. They are very confident the judge is going to rule against them because he does not care about no actual victim of fraud. So, why waste your time, they will appeal all the way to the Supreme Court if needed and in time, the lone wolf judge's decision will be overturned.

If you want to discuss chicken chit, why are Democrats trying to bet the front runner for the GOP and the former POTUS beating Biden in polling OFF THE BALLOTT.

Simple, they know Biden can't beat him in a fair election in 2024.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 01:58 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: He'd release his taxes. He'd reveal his infrastructure plan. He'd reveal his better ACA.

Really one could list his lies all day long and still barely scratch the surface.

Funny you mention lies, Biden promised to cancel all student debt. Biden said the laptop was not Hunter's at a debate. Biden said no member of his family ever took money from China. I could go on and on also so let's not pretend politician's don't lie. I say that loosely because I don't consider Trump a true politician.

In the end, people have had 4 years under Trump's leadership and will have 4 years under Biden. I care about results for the lower and middle class. Do you?

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 06:05 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Funny you mention lies, Biden promised to cancel all student debt. Biden said the laptop was not Hunter's at a debate. Biden said no member of his family ever took money from China. I could go on and on also so let's not pretend politician's don't lie. I say that loosely because I don't consider Trump a true politician.

In the end, people have had 4 years under Trump's leadership and will have 4 years under Biden. I care about results for the lower and middle class. Do you?

Didn't the GoP fight tooth and nail and finally succeed to kill Biden's attempts at canceling Student Debt? It's not a lie when your political opponents kill your bill for...reasons.

As to the rest - you've got to fixate on Hunter since nothing seems to stick to Joe. It'd be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. The laptop was a nothing burger and you're getting bent out of shape despite all the money Trump's crotch goblins got from China, including stationing their sweatshops over there to avoid paying taxes and fair wages.

But it'd absolutely destroy your world to acknowledge that every GoP accusation is a GoP admission, so you'll keep spewing the same Faux News nonsense that's been proven to be a bunch of nothing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Let me know when the Bidens settle a bunch of defamation suits and have their lawyers admit that their clients are literally full of shit that nobody with a functioning brain should listen to.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 06:01 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is very simple, he did testify in the actual fraud trial, the case Trump organizations won.

In this sham trial, he has experts saying how perfect his team prepared their information. They are very confident the judge is going to rule against them because he does not care about no actual victim of fraud. So, why waste your time, they will appeal all the way to the Supreme Court if needed and in time, the lone wolf judge's decision will be overturned.

If you want to discuss chicken chit, why are Democrats trying to bet the front runner for the GOP and the former POTUS beating Biden in polling OFF THE BALLOTT.

The saddest post of 2023 has to be this one. Holy shit.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 06:01 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is very simple, he did testify in the actual fraud trial, the case Trump organizations won.

what trial have you been watching?  Because Trump has already lost the fraud charges.  The judge ruled on that before this trial.  Now they are deciding the punishment,

The rest is just nonsense

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 08:07 PM)pally Wrote: what trial have you been watching?  Because Trump has already lost the fraud charges.  The judge ruled on that before this trial.  Now they are deciding the punishment,

The rest is just nonsense

The judge decided, it was not a jury trial. But, it will be on appeal.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 08:04 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Didn't the GoP fight tooth and nail and finally succeed to kill Biden's attempts at canceling Student Debt? It's not a lie when your political opponents kill your bill for...reasons.

As to the rest - you've got to fixate on Hunter since nothing seems to stick to Joe. It'd be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. The laptop was a nothing burger and you're getting bent out of shape despite all the money Trump's crotch goblins got from China, including stationing their sweatshops over there to avoid paying taxes and fair wages.

But it'd absolutely destroy your world to acknowledge that every GoP accusation is a GoP admission, so you'll keep spewing the same Faux News nonsense that's been proven to be a bunch of nothing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Let me know when the Bidens settle a bunch of defamation suits and have their lawyers admit that their clients are literally full of shit that nobody with a functioning brain should listen to.

That is what the house and senate do is fight for or against bills their constituents either like or dislike. But, nice try a bill passed to NOT dismiss student debt in the house and the senate (Democrats control Senate), so it was not just Republicans. Biden understood he could needed Congress to erase student debt, but lied promising something he could not deliver.

https://ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/news/2023/06/07/biden-vetoes-bill-to-cancel-student-debt-relief

Biden vetoes bill to cancel student debt relief.
The measure had been pushed by Republicans, but it garnered a handful of Democratic votes in the Senate as well.

I love your go to on a true business in China versus influence peddling by the son of the VP of the US and future POTUS.
Sorry, you can't comprehend one is 100% legal and Trump claimed on his business returns any income from his businesses in China. On the other hand, The Bidens set up shell companies to hide income from China, Ukraine, Russia, Romania and more. HB never filled out a tax return for his 5 million dollar profit for Burisma.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 11:45 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The judge decided, it was not a jury trial. But, it will be on appeal.

Guess what, a guilty or liable verdict via bench trial is just as valid as one issued by a jury.

Appeals are also decided by judges not juries.

You’ll get juries in DC, Florida, and Georgia…cases where the evidence of his guilt is pretty overwhelming.

Reply/Quote
I just love how is lawyer, who is in hot water herself, called him a coward. This circus would be more amusing if our democracy wasn't at stake.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
It's more likely that he finally just listened to his attorneys. He had seemingly nothing to gain from testifying and a lot to lose. Finally, he knew when not to run his mouth.

I just wish he had this impulse more often.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 11:58 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: That is what the house and senate do is fight for or against bills their constituents either like or dislike. But, nice try a bill passed to NOT dismiss student debt in the house and the senate (Democrats control Senate), so it was not just Republicans. Biden understood he could needed Congress to erase student debt, but lied promising something he could not deliver.

https://ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/news/2023/06/07/biden-vetoes-bill-to-cancel-student-debt-relief

Biden vetoes bill to cancel student debt relief.
The measure had been pushed by Republicans, but it garnered a handful of Democratic votes in the Senate as well.

I love your go to on a true business in China versus influence peddling by the son of the VP of the US and future POTUS.
Sorry, you can't comprehend one is 100% legal and Trump claimed on his business returns any income from his businesses in China. On the other hand, The Bidens set up shell companies to hide income from China, Ukraine, Russia, Romania and more. HB never filled out a tax return for his 5 million dollar profit for Burisma.

Tell me you don't know why Biden vetoed the bill without telling me you don't know why Biden vetoed the bill.

As to your last point - I'll spell it out for you. Nobody gives a shit about Hunter Biden. He's never held office. He's never been a cabinet member for his daddy's presidency. He's a known **** up and everyone is waiting for the cage to be locked behind him at a federal prison. But since every GoP query into him has failed to link him in any nefarious way to Biden, your constant spewing of nonsense not backed up by evidence, facts, or reality has grown as stale as Trump's claims of election fraud (with just as much evidence ironically).

In short - we acknowledge the president's kid is a **** up who probably broke a bunch of laws. We definitely won't be voting for him.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 06:05 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Funny you mention lies, Biden promised to cancel all student debt. Biden said the laptop was not Hunter's at a debate. Biden said no member of his family ever took money from China. I could go on and on also so let's not pretend politician's don't lie. I say that loosely because I don't consider Trump a true politician.

Well No.  If that were my concern, I'd want a president focused on getting infrastructure bills passed.

I want to see the deep state dismantled. I want to see the DOJ leadership replaced with people who are committed to helping the
rightful president root out enemies in government, people who will support him if he invokes the insurrection act on day 1 in office. 

And I want an investigation into the people who investigated 1/6, making it look like Trump attempted a coup or something, which if he
did was legal anyway because the election was stolen, if not by Chinese ballots and Italian satellites, then by the MSM's insistence on vetting
rumors about HB's laptop instead of embracing and propagating them.

I'd like to see at least four of Trump's former Joint Chiefs and cabinet members tried for treason.

Also, certain news organizations, like MSNBC, need to be shut down to stop them from attacking Trump. There could be others too.

In short, there are a number of checks on the presidency that I'd like to see removed, starting with the shutdown of all investigations
into Trump and his family, and I don't think Biden can be counted on to accomplish that.

So there is good reason why Trump is campaigning on all of the above and not your silly "results for lower and middle class"--
There is no reviving the economy until the Biden dictatorship is ended and Trump enemies are purged from office.
Reply/Quote
Here are the 3 phases of this plan...we just passed phase 2 obviously.

1.  I'm gonna testify
2.  I'm not gonna testify
3.  this was rigged against me, because the crooked judge refused to let me testify
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2023, 01:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Here are the 3 phases of this plan...we just passed phase 2 obviously.

1.  I'm gonna testify
2.  I'm not gonna testify
3.  this was rigged against me, because the crooked judge refused to let me testify

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952ylzecm45v759r3e0i0m...w.gif&ct=g]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2023, 05:38 AM)pally Wrote: Guess what, a guilty or liable verdict via bench trial is just as valid as one issued by a jury.

Appeals are also decided by judges not juries.

You’ll get juries in DC, Florida, and Georgia…cases where the evidence of his guilt is pretty overwhelming.

Actually Pally this is a civil trial, not a criminal trial just to be clear. James did not have the evidence to convict Trump of fraud in a criminal trial, huge difference.

As for other cases, we will see. It appears DC case has been put on hold while the Supreme Court determine Presidential immunity in all of these cases.

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2023, 01:00 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Actually Pally this is a civil trial, not a criminal trial just to be clear. James did not have the evidence to convict Trump of fraud in a criminal trial, huge difference.

As for other cases, we will see. It appears DC case has been put on hold while the Supreme Court determine Presidential immunity in all of these cases.

They might not want to grant the president immunity before Trump gets back in office, lest Biden decide to bomb Mar a Lago or something. 
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2023, 01:00 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Actually Pally this is a civil trial, not a criminal trial just to be clear. James did not have the evidence to convict Trump of fraud in a criminal trial, huge difference.

In New York, the Attorney General can only bring civil cases. The city of New York still has the option of bringing criminal charges against him.

A loss in a civil trial is still binding. He has already been found liable for the fraud.

You seem to think it is ok just because it wasn’t a criminal charge. This type of fraud is the root of his “great” business empire. He LIED to people to get a better deal. He LIED to people to get them to buy Trump University. Why do you think a man who LIES like this is suddenly an honest man when it comes to politics?
I’ll answer for you, IT DOESN’T!! He thinks he is untouchable if he is President. Untouchable. Do you understand the implications of that?

We know he believes that because his legal team is arguing that in multiple legal cases. You are all up in arms about potential crimes by Joe Biden, a man who seemingly did not commit a crime until he was in his 70s if we are to believe this impeachment ploy. In the meantime, you wear blinders about a man whose entire adult life has been about lying, fraud, and conning people and think he will save the world.

Actually, listen to Trump’s disjointed stump speeches and tell me why the future he is describing is the one you want for this country? Really, I truly want to understand the appeal.

Reply/Quote