Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump doesn't like when the debates are...blames Clinton.
(08-02-2016, 10:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: Absolutely!

All those years of law school...have to pass the bar.....get assigned a case like that...have to take the prosecutions plea agreement after their case falls apart due to their own mishandling of the case.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/05/19/did-clinton-laugh-about-a-rapists-light-sentence-and-attack-sexual-harassment-victims/

That would take forever!

Mellow

But maybe you can move the target (again) and try (again) to defend Trump's lying....again.
So your link is saying Hilary did something against basic human decency as a "favor" only because not doing so would have hampered her own career? I don't know, but that seems to be the root of all of her problems.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Some of you really don't understand how the legal system works when it comes to defense attorneys, especially court appointed attorneys. It's their job to offer up the best possible defense regardless of how they feel toward the defendant and any lawyer who throws their client under the bus, especially starting out would be committing career suicide. It's really not a matter of the fact that they defend them. They're sworn to offer up the best possible defense which to the public at large makes them seem complicit to the crimes.
My gf has worked over 40 years as a court reporter scopist (she puts court reporter transcripts into a readable format) and has done a lot of criminal cases where highly respected defense attorneys have no choice but to do what they are sworn to do.
To put it in terms easy to understand..Suppose you grew up hating the city of Pittsburgh to the point it makes you physically ill to hear the name Pittsburgh, but you get drafted by the Steelers as a rookie.. Do you intentionally throw games and play terrible? You wouldn't be in the league very long doing that..
All that said, even the guilty, those who are known criminals derserve a competent defense like it or not. That competence to everyone else seems undefensible ,but it's how the legal system works.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]