Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trump finally goes too far.....
http://www.dailywire.com/news/19974/trump-finally-goes-too-far-ruins-eclipse-cnns-ana-john-nolte

Ruins the eclips for CNN's Ana Navarro.

Quote:Trump Finally Goes Too Far... Ruins Eclipse for CNN's Ana Navarro

Isn't this one of the problems with the hard-left? That they live and die this stuff? That everything to them must be political or tainted by politics?

August 21, 2017 46.3k views

Ana Navarro, the so-called Republican strategist who has made a CNN career for herself by taking the Left's side on almost every single issue, and who frequently melts down in front of the entire world over President Trump's latest offense, is feeling especially outraged today. Apparently Trump has finally crossed the line — well, another line — because poor Ana is not going to be able to enjoy today's eclipse.

"Guys, I'm having a really hard time caring about this eclipse thing. Too worried about broken state of our nation and #PresidentLoco," Navarro tweeted out Monday morning.

First off, why is Navarro being so exclusionary by addressing only "guys?" From the go this appears highly inappropriate and sexist. Moreover, one gets the sense a homophobic Navarro is assuming the gender of her audience.

You know, the Obama presidency was pretty rough on me. Over those eight years, there were a countless number of bad days, a number of bad weeks and even a number of bad months. Never, though, do I ever remember Obama ruining even a single day of my personal life, much less a once-in-a-lifetime event. Not on the day he was elected president, not on the day ObamaCare passed, not ever.

Even on Election Days 2008 and 2012, even when I knew the hideous Barry was going to win, I was able to sit back and enjoy the magic and miracle of a day when the only thing that mattered is what the People decided — not the media, not the special interests, not the lobbyists, not the politicians. Today the People have their say.

Nevertheless, even if the opposite was true, even if Barry did give me a case of the sadz, I certainly would be in possession of enough dignity to avoid baring my ass and saying so out loud.

But isn't this one of the problems with the hard-left (let's stop the charade about where Ms. Navarro stands)? That they live and die this stuff? That everything to them must be political or tainted by politics?

The good news is that they are making themselves miserable, ruining their own lives over it, while the sane among us, those of us who are not hysterically insecure neurotics, fight the good fight while at the same time living the good life.

And I must say that knowing Trump ruined the natural miracle and wonder of today's historical eclipse for Ana Navarro has not only made me like the President even more, I will also take additional pleasure from the eclipse itself.

Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC. Follow his Facebook Page here.
Great post. Worth a thread. Thx for sharing. I guess if I cared about what this lady thought I'd follow her directly. But I guess this struck a real cord with some.

Also. The eclipse should not be termed a 'miracle' when science has explained its existence. Pandering to readers with soft triggers regarding their shakey beliefs of their readership goes a long way.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
The eclipse was a nice distraction from the mess in the WH and the man leading it though.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-21-2017, 05:44 PM)GMDino Wrote: The eclipse was a nice distraction from the mess in the WH and the man leading it though.

And then Trump looked into the sun and social media had a field day...
(08-21-2017, 05:44 PM)GMDino Wrote: The eclipse was a nice distraction from the mess in the WH and the man leading it though.

You need to stop watching CNN.
(08-21-2017, 07:02 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: And then Trump looked into the sun and social media had a field day...

Didn't see that until tonight. lol.

They did tell him and he looked three or four more times.

Of course I did too...  Smirk

All seriousness aside a percentage of social media will always make fun of something the POTUS does.  Some are genuinely funny.  Some are just because its Trump. 
(08-21-2017, 07:15 PM)Vlad Wrote: You need to stop watching CNN.

Local networks covered the eclipse.

Trump's "well oiled machine" of a White House is covered by everyone.   Smirk
(08-21-2017, 05:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.dailywire.com/news/19974/trump-finally-goes-too-far-ruins-eclipse-cnns-ana-john-nolte

Ruins the eclips for CNN's Ana Navarro.  

Anyone that lets something like politics or a football game ruin their day/week/month/year/life really needs to examine their life.
(08-22-2017, 04:52 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Anyone that lets something like politics or a football game ruin their day/week/month/year/life really needs to examine their life.

What if they are in the field?
(08-22-2017, 07:04 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: What if they are in the field?

Good question. Yes, if you are directly involved in those fields, it would not be unusual or require introspection if something negative happened. I would not consider reporting on those fields to be directly involved.
(08-23-2017, 03:52 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Good question. Yes, if you are directly involved in those fields, it would not be unusual or require introspection if something negative happened. I would not consider reporting on those fields to be directly involved.

How bout "in the field" as in serving in a war zone.   Or at home while a family member is in the field and Trump decides he needs a distraction from his most recent domestic scandal?   Send in the seals to grab five Al Qaeda in Yemen alive or push a US destroyer right up the coast of NK to show 'lil Kim we are not afraid.  If you know your kid is on that boat the distinction between politics and daily life will likely evaporate.
(08-23-2017, 05:59 PM)Dill Wrote: How bout "in the field" as in serving in a war zone.   Or at home while a family member is in the field and Trump decides he needs a distraction from his most recent domestic scandal?   Send in the seals to grab five Al Qaeda in Yemen alive or push a US destroyer right up the coast of NK to show 'lil Kim we are not afraid.  If you know your kid is on that boat the distinction between politics and daily life will likely evaporate.

Yes to your first question. And, yes, i would consider you to be directly involved if you have a close family member that is affected as well.
It's about time we had a president who was man enough to stare directly into the sun.