Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump golfing during Hurricane Dorian
I wish he would golf more.
And while Trump was pumping money into a "very fast" round of golf (he actually spent over four hours traveling to and from and golfing and golfed two days), VP Pence was pumping money into a Trump property overseas...at the President's suggestion.  Which Pence's people verified.  On the record.  Then denied when the story came out.

Cool

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-04-2019, 09:35 AM)GMDino Wrote: And while Trump was pumping money into a "very fast" round of golf (he actually spent over four hours traveling to and from and golfing and golfed two days), VP Pence was pumping money into a Trump property overseas...at the President's suggestion.  Which Pence's people verified.  On the record.  Then denied when the story came out.

Cool

Mellow

The worst part of this is that his supporters will only see the "fake news" part of this and just ignore the way the administration is straight up lying to cover up their corruption.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(09-04-2019, 09:47 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: The worst part of this is that his supporters will only see the "fake news" part of this and just ignore the way the administration is straight up lying to cover up their corruption.

And that the GOP in the senate will do (or say) nothing about the lying or the straight up corruption.
No one will care...........

Until a Democrat attempts to behave like this.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
President thin skin used a chart from early in the projection model and CIRCLED ALABAMA WITH A MARKER so he could look less like an fool from his earlier tweets.

What a doofus.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/why-does-trump-s-hurricane-map-look-different-others-n1049711

Quote:Here is the map Trump displayed:

[Image: 190904-donald-trump-dorian-map-detail-cs...t-560w.jpg]
Image: President Donald Trump holds an early projection map in the Oval Office on Sept. 4, 2019.
President Donald Trump holds an early projection map in the Oval Office on Sept. 4, 2019.Jonathan Ernst / Reuters

And here is the original NOAA projection:

[Image: 190904-hurricane-dorian-early-map-cs-218...t-560w.jpg]
Image: An early projection map of Hurricane Dorian.
An early projection map of Hurricane Dorian.NOAA

"I know that Alabama was in the original forecast, they thought it would get a piece of it," Trump said. "We have a better map ... in all cases Alabama was hit, if not lightly in some cases pretty hard. They gave it a 95 percent chance."

Asked about the discrepancies with the original map, Trump said: "I don't know. I don't know."

The episode was the latest in a bizarre cycle where Trump has doubled and tripled down on including Alabama among the states he said was in the hurricane's path. It began Sunday morning when Trump tweeted: "In addition to Florida — South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama, will most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated." By that point, the hurricane's path was projected to go up the East Coast, avoiding Alabama.

"Looking like one of the largest hurricanes ever," he added. "Already category 5. BE CAREFUL! GOD BLESS EVERYONE!"

About 20 minutes later, the National Weather Service in Birmingham, Alabama, tweeted: "Alabama will NOT see any impacts from #Dorian."

"We repeat, no impacts from Hurricane #Dorian will be felt across Alabama," the NWS added. "The system will remain too far east."

And poor Kevin.  Hilarious
Hi "hurricane" Dorian is barely a 2. This is far from a disaster hell it will barely hit landfall for another day. I actually have a trip planned for this next week in the outer banks and the real estate company that is renting me a beach house assures me they the island will be open by the very least monday and that is going to be the expected largest landfall of the entire storm..
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

(09-04-2019, 08:00 PM)Synric Wrote: Hi "hurricane" Dorian is barely a 2. This is far from a disaster hell it will barely hit landfall for another day. I actually have a trip planned for this next week in the outer banks and the real estate company that is renting me a beach house assures me they the island will be open by the very least monday and that is going to be the expected largest landfall of the entire storm..

Hurricane Dorian death toll rises to 20 in Bahamas as US monitors storm's path

Mellow
(09-04-2019, 09:08 PM)GMDino Wrote: Hurricane Dorian death toll rises to 20 in Bahamas as US monitors storm's path

Mellow

And? What's anyone supposed to do about the islands they are hit hard like that every year. That is the the big danger of living there. The only thing you can do is relocate the entire population but they dont want to leave they would rather weather those storms. It's such a common occurrence they have relief plans already in motion as storms come of the coast of Africa.

As for the states it says it is a 2 now and wont hit landfall until Wednesday or Thursday exactly as I said.

You are literally trying to blame Donald Trump for the weather...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

(09-04-2019, 06:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: President thin skin used a chart from early in the projection model and CIRCLED ALABAMA WITH A MARKER so he could look less like an fool from his earlier tweets.

What a doofus.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/why-does-trump-s-hurricane-map-look-different-others-n1049711

And poor Kevin.  Hilarious

It should be noted that altering a NWS forecast like that is a felony.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(09-05-2019, 08:19 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: It should be noted that altering a NWS forecast like that is a felony.

That was all over the interwebs last night.  But DJT said he doesn't know anything about it.   Mellow
There's scattered showers in parts of Alabama and Trump supporters are demanding an apology from the Fake News for making fun of Trump "sharpiegate" when it's being proven he was right.

They are something else.

In the mean time Trump committed a clear and unquestionable Felony.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
lol
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V