Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump interviewed by Chris Wallace
I'm sure in his very stable genius brain DJT thought he was going to show Wallace that Wallace is the dumb one and he should fall in line with Hannity and the bunch.

So far Trump has sounded like a fool.  

Trump forgets his own talking point about Freedom of Speech...and then disses the military

[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote

You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
Hilarious

You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
Amazing dramatic moment when he contested Trump's claim that Biden wanted to defund the police.

If it wasn't clear to some why Trump doesn't want real interviews, it should be now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
https://www.axios.com/chris-wallace-trump-mortality-rate-521a81e8-f7eb-42c7-ab84-c84b4b1eaf2d.html

Wallace points to how high the US mortality rate is and Trump says that he thinks we have "one of the lowest", then calls for the numbers from an aide, saying he heard we had the lowest or one of the lowest.

Wallace was referencing data from Johns Hopkins looking at the 20 most affected nations, which showed the US as being 7th worst in mortality rate. Trump had a chart from OurWorldinData.org that took numbers from the European CDC. In it, only 7 nations are listed, and the US is ranked in the middle of those 7. If you go to the website, it allows you to add more nations to the chart.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Trump's inability to say that he is anything but the best in every category as well as the most persecuted is just amazing. I honestly think if someone asked him who the greatest guitarist to ever live was he'd say himself.
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2020, 07:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Trump's inability to say that he is anything but the best in every category as well as the most persecuted is just amazing.  I honestly think if someone asked him who the greatest guitarist to ever live was he'd say himself.

"Well,  I am not saying I am.  I would never say that.  But many people do."
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2020, 01:00 PM)Dill Wrote: Amazing dramatic moment when he contested Trump's claim that Biden wanted to defund the police.

Trump will blow a gasket after an interview like that from his beloved Fox News.

Someone will pay.

So much failure.
Reply/Quote
Looking forward to the Wallace-Biden interview.

WTS, I listened to it and the dude is all over the place. Wish we had a 3rd choice but we don't.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-19-2020, 07:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Looking forward to the Wallace-Biden interview.

WTS, I listened to it and the dude is all over the place. Wish we had a 3rd choice but we don't.

I'm pretty resigned to it being D or R forever, but it's a shame that such sub-par candidates keep getting the nod.  Trump isn't even a Republican, so the 2016 election has shown how dangerous getting that R by the name can be...it's like an instant "easy mode to the White House."  Trump being president is less of a neo-con president and more of a dangerously unqualified and unaligned rogue independent president than we've ever had.  The guy has an R next to his name, but he's a total 3rd party nut in policy and practice. 
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2020, 08:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm pretty resigned to it being D or R forever, but it's a shame that such sub-par candidates keep getting the nod.  Trump isn't even a Republican, so the 2016 election has shown how dangerous getting that R by the name can be...it's like an instant "easy mode to the White House."  Trump being president is less of a neo-con president and more of a dangerously unqualified and unaligned rogue independent president than we've ever had.  The guy has an R next to his name, but he's a total 3rd party nut in policy and practice. 

Jo Jorgenson weeps at your post..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2020, 08:41 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Jo Jorgenson weeps at your post..

I'm still voting for her.
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2020, 08:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm pretty resigned to it being D or R forever, but it's a shame that such sub-par candidates keep getting the nod.  Trump isn't even a Republican, so the 2016 election has shown how dangerous getting that R by the name can be...it's like an instant "easy mode to the White House."  Trump being president is less of a neo-con president and more of a dangerously unqualified and unaligned rogue independent president than we've ever had.  The guy has an R next to his name, but he's a total 3rd party nut in policy and practice. 

The RNC did everything they could to stop Trump from getting the nomination in 2016. Unfortunately the GOP trotted out 18 candidates to choose from while the DNC trotted out one. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-19-2020, 08:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The RNC did everything they could to stop Trump from getting the nomination in 2016. Unfortunately the GOP trotted out 18 candidates to choose from while the DNC trotted out one. 

Yeah, but the republican party is a victim of its own 8-year plan to convince its voter base that the media is the enemy, democrats are satan incarnate, and the USA has become a communist shithole that will surrender to Islam unless it has a strong iron-fisted leader who isn't a nice wimp.  Trump was the man most willing to run with the false narrative they were pushing and doubled-down on it while the rest of the candidates fell victim to the politician-blaming the voter base ate up.

And yea, Clinton and the DNC suck balls but the idea of any political party much less the democrats being in power for more than 8 years is pretty rare. MAYBE if Biden ran in 2016 he could get a single term ala Bush off of the Regan hype, but that' still a maybe.  The 2016 election was a hanging curve for Trump because the two party system both opened the door for him.  Now both sides are trying to revolt against the guy they let in.  Fun.

I will throw the DNC a bone and say it's probably a little unfair for us to rag on them for losing because they put forth a candidate who got 3 million more votes than the Republican candidate.
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2020, 08:59 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I will throw the DNC a bone and say it's probably a little unfair for us to rag on them for losing because they put forth a candidate who got 3 million more votes than the Republican candidate.

Yeah, it really is. This whole "let's blame Democrats for Trump" line of argueing is quite flawed.

- Also, people can argue about the "two bad choices" all they want, but they can hardly be called equally bad at this point. One guy brags about acing a dementia test and claiming that his opponent, and Chris Wallace, would not manage the last 5 tasks in this test for they were so hard. Tasks like drawing a clock, repeating five numbers, counting down from 100 in incremental steps, knowing the current time and place, that oranges and bananas are fruits and things like that.

Just to let that sink in for myself: The US president thinks he is smart for knowing these things, smarter than his interviewer, smarter than his political opponent, and is stupid enough to actually say that out loud. Say about Biden whatever you will, I'm sure he stumbled in speeches often enough. But this is a level of absurd ridiculousness that is totally uniquely Trump. This whole Wallace interview is.
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2020, 08:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The RNC did everything they could to stop Trump from getting the nomination in 2016. Unfortunately the GOP trotted out 18 candidates to choose from while the DNC trotted out one. 

The problem was that the RNC was completely incom petent in their attempts to"stop Trump from getting the nomination."  The RNC is a private club that can change the rules whenever they want.

Maybe next time they will ask advice from the DNC on how to control who gets the nomination.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2020, 09:31 AM)hollodero Wrote: - Also, people can argue about the "two bad choices" all they want, but they can hardly be called equally bad at this point. One guy brags about acing a dementia test and claiming that his opponent, and Chris Wallace, would not manage the last 5 tasks in this test for they were so hard. Tasks like drawing a clock, repeating five numbers, counting down from 100 in incremental steps, knowing the current time and place, that oranges and bananas are fruits and things like that.

It wouldn't surprise me if the reaction to acing the dementia test were the real test in itself.  Trump bragging that he's a genius because he isn't completely demented seems like a bit of a fail, but I'm mean like that.

It reminds me of people who take those online IQ tests and then brag that they have an IQ of 168 or whatever it says.  That's a likely sign that you ain't so swift, pal.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2020, 09:31 AM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah, it really is. This whole "let's blame Democrats for Trump" line of argueing is quite flawed.

- Also, people can argue about the "two bad choices" all they want, but they can hardly be called equally bad at this point. One guy brags about acing a dementia test and claiming that his opponent, and Chris Wallace, would not manage the last 5 tasks in this test for they were so hard. Tasks like drawing a clock, repeating five numbers, counting down from 100 in incremental steps, knowing the current time and place, that oranges and bananas are fruits and things like that.

Just to let that sink in for myself: The US president thinks he is smart for knowing these things, smarter than his interviewer, smarter than his political opponent, and is stupid enough to actually say that out loud. Say about Biden whatever you will, I'm sure he stumbled in speeches often enough. But this is a level of absurd ridiculousness that is totally uniquely Trump. This whole Wallace interview is.

Yea, it's hard to draw any sort of equivalence in terms of "bad choice" between a qualified former Vice President who puts his foot in his mouth a lot and the most inept President of the last century who is actively resisting any attempt to mitigate the pandemic
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Elect a clown, expect a circus.  THIS is who you voted for Trump supporters and Hillary haters.  You passed up on experience and sensibility because of partisan hate.  Instead you got this.  Congrats.

You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
“Beautiful world wars”

LOL
Reply/Quote