Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump interviewed by Chris Wallace
(07-20-2020, 09:31 AM)hollodero Wrote: - Also, people can argue about the "two bad choices" all they want, but they can hardly be called equally bad at this point. One guy brags about acing a dementia test and claiming that his opponent, and Chris Wallace, would not manage the last 5 tasks in this test for they were so hard. Tasks like drawing a clock, repeating five numbers, counting down from 100 in incremental steps, knowing the current time and place, that oranges and bananas are fruits and things like that.

I took a version of that test last month and aced it.

It's not an "intelligence test" but one designed to see if seniors are slipping into dementia.

Hence questions like "what day of the week is it" or "what is today's date?" and "count backwards from 100 by 7s."

The questions are to set to gage whether one can accomplish minimal tasks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2020, 03:07 PM)Dill Wrote: I took a version of that test last month and aced it.

It's not an "intelligence test" but one designed to see if seniors are slipping into dementia.

Hence questions like "what day of the week is it" or "what is today's date?" and "count backwards from 100 by 7s."

[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2020, 03:07 PM)Dill Wrote: I took a version of that test last month and aced it.

I know. It is absurd beyond belief that an US president would brag about that in the first place. And the absurdity is crowned by the same president claiming these dementia test questions were so hard that Chris Wallace, he bets, could not answer the last five or so of those questions. Unlike him the dementia-test-acing genius, of course.

--- sure enough, that whole interview. oh my god. The US is the envy of the world regarding testing, he claims, and that folks call him all the time saying it's the most incredible job ever done... the EU does not test... he thanked God for having already built the wall so Mexico is not that much of a problem, he actually claimed he "always takes responsibility for everything", that 99,7% of people get better, that many cases should not be cases; he claimed that everybody said the virus will disappear in the summer's heat (no one but him said that), he claimed he probably was right more often than everybody else, he called Fauci an alarmist that said do not wear a mask and do not worry about the virus, that democrats are against protecting companies from liabilities because they are captured by the lobby of lawyers, that Biden wants to defund the police, that people right now love the south and the confederate flag represents that, he talked about "beauitiful" world wars, that pupils get taught to hate America, that Biden doesn't know he's alive, he complained that he cannot have rallies in some states, that religion will be gone if Biden wins, that he will sign a complete health care plan in two weeks, that Biden is mentally shot, that if Biden had to sit through an interview like that he'd be "on the ground crying for mommy, he'll say mommy mommy please take me home", that Biden wants to triple taxes and ruin the country just like the radical left has ruined Venezuela, that Obama and Biden and Strzok and Page and Brennan spied on his campaign and how everyone else but them would face 50 years in jail for that, Russia hoax, Mueller scam...

...what a disgrace.
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2020, 07:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Looking forward to the Wallace-Biden interview.

WTS, I listened to it and the dude is all over the place. Wish we had a 3rd choice but we don't.

Looks like I'll have to keep waiting:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-campaign-declines-fox-news-sunday-interview-1-week-after-chris-wallace-s-trump-sitdown/ar-BB17dpdZ?ocid=msedgntp

Quote:"In our interview last week with President Trump, he questioned whether his Democratic opponent, Joe Biden, could handle a similar encounter,” Wallace said. “This week, we asked the Biden campaign for an interview and they said the former vice president was not available.”

He must be doing so really important shit. I've heard those mines don't mine themselves in Minecraft. 

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2020, 11:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He must be doing so really important shit. I've heard those mines don't mine themselves in Minecraft.  

He is just chillin on his couch watching Trump cut his own throat.

Just like a boxer who is ahead on all the judges cards in the final rounds.  No need to risk going in for the knockout.  Just play it safe and let his opponenet start swinging more and more wildly in desperation.

Biden does not have to win this election.  Trump has handed it to him with his comical handling of the pandemic.  

I am waiting for the Donald to say he is going to control the virus by suing it. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2020, 11:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Looks like I'll have to keep waiting:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-campaign-declines-fox-news-sunday-interview-1-week-after-chris-wallace-s-trump-sitdown/ar-BB17dpdZ?ocid=msedgntp

He must be doing so really important shit. I've heard those mines don't mine themselves in Minecraft. 

Biden posts is scheduled appearances.  Go ask him a question yourself.

https://www.mobilize.us/joebiden/?country=US&is_virtual=false
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2020, 11:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He must be doing so really important shit. I've heard those mines don't mine themselves in Minecraft. 

It took me a minute to realize you weren't talking about that old Windows 95 game Minesweeper.  I feel like it would have been better to joke about a fossil like Biden playing that game, not some new-fangled thing. Biden probably has a big, 25 or so year old, tarnished yellowed-white computer in his basement bunker, right?

[Image: f873f2282e16faeebdb4a09e2f3cef32-1200-80.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2020, 09:20 AM)GMDino Wrote: Biden posts is scheduled appearances.  Go ask him a question yourself.

[Image: 1130102.jpg?b64lines=IE1yLiBCdXJucywgeW9...BvcHVsYXI_]
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2020, 09:20 AM)GMDino Wrote: Biden posts is scheduled appearances.  Go ask him a question yourself.

https://www.mobilize.us/joebiden/?country=US&is_virtual=false

But, but, but Hannity says Biden is hiding from the public.  

That has to be true doesn't it?
Reply/Quote