Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trump is producing his own Independence Day Celebration
(07-11-2019, 06:11 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: There is no need for a national celebration while there are homeless and sick children. Our taxes should be going towards improving the country, not vanities frat parties.

P.s. you just confirmed you are a Trump supporter, since my statement was to Republican Trump supporters.

Nah, just a simple Republican who wanted to maintain my Morale high ground. Most folks around here know where I stand.

I get your position on cease all celebrations. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-11-2019, 05:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So your site say $1.7 Mil; hell that sounds like a bargain, the fed should reimburse the city.

Surely your not counting the cost of the inauguration that is quoted in your link. I don't think that's a "Trump Thing"

So what's a fair price for a National Celebration?

The bold is my answer to your question (in bold above) so you won't say "no one is answering my questions":

Any money spent above and beyond what was budgeted for the annual event was a waste.

A waste created by your boy Donald just so he could be on television.  There was ZERO reason for it other than Trump wanted it.

And he didn't even do a good job.  He read it poorly, equipment failed, he sounded dumber than usual.

It literally was the equivalent of bad parents running to McDonald's to pick up something different for dinner for their child when they already had dinner on the table just to shut them up.  

Every dime was wasted.

Except to the Trump supporters who love hearing his voice and defending him.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.