Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trump jokes (?) that Russia should find Hillary's emails, political world reacts
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-russia-clinton-emails-treason-226303

Some bipartisan condemnation followed. Do we give him a pass and say he was joking when he suggested a foreign government hack a political opponent or what?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
For real? The left is in full fight-back mode, he didn't urge anyone to hack anything. Simply joked if they had copies of 30,000 deleted emails; our media would love to see them.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Trump says something (specifically a joke about Hilary) and the left loudly proclaims themselves offended. And the ocean is soaking ***** wet.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
He just trolled the entire DNC and their media sycophants.

It is an irresponsible comment, and that's why so many are afraid of Trump. However, no one in the media can criticize this without having to mention Hillary's emails!
--------------------------------------------------------

It's not "the left" it's the corporate media and big donors freaking out about what could come out in the emails, so they are trying to distract the public by pushing this boogeyman Russia narrative. "The left" wants those emails exposed just as much as "the right".
He wasnt joking.
"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing," ..... "I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

Another good one from the reality tv star billionaire.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Trump says something stupid, talking out his ass?

How else can he get media coverage?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-27-2016, 08:42 PM)GMDino Wrote: Trump says something stupid, talking out his ass?

Yep, Trump is an attention-seeking jerk.

Not Hillary, though.  Nope, she doesn't do press conferences  Rolleyes

(07-27-2016, 09:10 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Yep, Trump is an attention-seeking jerk.

I see.

So Trump can do no wrong unless it's something someone ELSE doesn't also do.

Interesting take there!
(07-27-2016, 09:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: I see.

So Trump can do no wrong unless it's something someone ELSE doesn't also do.

Interesting take there!

Who said Trump can do no wrong?

It was a calculated political move.  Clearly an effective one.  Quite possibly the greatest troll move of all-time.

(07-27-2016, 09:19 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Who said Trump can do no wrong?

It was a calculated political move.  Clearly an effective one.  Quite possibly the greatest troll move of all-time.

Does that mean when Clinton does it it's just as good?

Or only when trying to defend Trump from being an "attention-seeking jerk" ?
(07-27-2016, 09:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: Does that mean when Clinton does it it's just as good?

Or only when trying to defend Trump from being an "attention-seeking jerk" ?

You're being very defensive.  How am I defending Trump?

I don't like Trump and have been very clear about that since they day he announced.

Doesn't mean I'm not going to LMFAO watching Dems get outraged that Trump plays the demagogue game better than they do.

(07-27-2016, 09:30 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: You're being very defensive.  How am I defending Trump?

I don't like Trump and have been very clear about that since they day he announced.

Doesn't mean I'm not going to LMFAO watching Dems get outraged that Trump plays the demagogue game better than they do.

(07-27-2016, 09:10 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Yep, Trump is an attention-seeking jerk.

Mellow

It is very clear you don't like Trump.

Mellow
(07-27-2016, 09:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

It is very clear you don't like Trump.

Mellow

It's also very clear I don't like Hillary.

Did you have a point you wanted to make?

(07-27-2016, 09:40 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: It's also very clear I don't like Hillary.

Did you have a point you wanted to make?

Mellow

(07-27-2016, 08:42 PM)GMDino Wrote: Trump says something stupid, talking out his ass?

ThumbsUp
I'm not seeing where he was joking. It's wasn't like "knock knock."

"who's there?"

"Russians."

"Russians who?"

"Russians who oughta be hacking the hillmonster, heyooooo! Trumps out!"
(07-27-2016, 09:19 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Who said Trump can do no wrong?

It wasnt calculated. 

Dude doesnt know what he is talking about. He is a shit show with no political experience. 

Is that why he is so popular? Everybody gives him credit and praises his mistakes? Ole brilliant Trump intended to file bankruptcy multiple times. Went exactly how he drew it up. 

Oh he is a free speaker. He says what we are all thinking. We all want Russia screwing with our presidential election process...
(07-27-2016, 11:06 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: He says what we are all thinking. We all want Russia screwing with our presidential election process...

What has Russia done to screw with our Presidential election process? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-27-2016, 11:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What has Russia done to screw with our Presidential election process? 

That was kind of sarcasm. I dont know if they have or not. Apparently some signs point to them. I was making fun of the fact 90% of his followers say I like Trump because he has the guts to say what we are all thinking.