Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trump jokes (?) that Russia should find Hillary's emails, political world reacts
(07-27-2016, 11:06 PM)Benton Wrote: I'm not seeing where he was joking. It's wasn't like "knock knock."

Well, the emails he's referring to were on a server is not operational and has been wiped, and likely disassembled and destroyed by the FBI process to recover emails.  Not to mention, said emails were supposed to be innocuous personal matters.

And then there's the "I'm sure the media would thank them"....which we all know, and Trump knows, is so blatantly false as to only be sarcasm.

It wasn't a knock-knock jock, it was satire...intended to push buttons, which it did very effectively.  He's a troll, a very, very good one.
--------------------------------------------------------

Man the Democrats and the left are making such a big deal about this. Like that lefty Representative Jason Chaffetz, a Utah Republican. 'If Mr. Trump’s comments were meant literally, I think he was absolutely wrong and out of line. I would never have said it that way, and I think it was ill-advised.'

Isn't it just typical of how we're seeing jobs leave the country? Nixon used American labor to break into the DNC. Trump is trying to outsource it to the Russians.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/27/krauthammer-hillary-clinton-campaign-contradicted-itself-donald-trump-email-response

Quote:Charles Krauthammer said on "Special Report" tonight that Trump set a trap, and the Clinton campaign fell right into it.

He explained that the Clinton campaign statement said it would be a "national security issue," which contradicts Clinton's repeated assertions that the missing 33,000 emails were all of a personal nature, not work-related.

"If that's what's really in the 33,000 emails, then there's no national security to be involved at all," Krauthammer said. "So the Clinton campaign ends up admitting that perhaps there really is work-related - if not classified - stuff on the emails which she deleted."

Krauthammer said that could be grounds for a charge of obstruction, declaring that the Clinton campaign has been caught in a "complete contradiction."
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-28-2016, 11:50 AM)bfine32 Wrote: http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/27/krauthammer-hillary-clinton-campaign-contradicted-itself-donald-trump-email-response

So then Trump and his advisors and all of the conservatives up in arms about her deleted emails are admitting that it is no big deal, too? Guess we can move on from that subject, finally. Phew!

Sorry, I was just using his exact logic and flipping it......like he did.  Tongue
(07-28-2016, 02:18 PM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: So then Trump and his advisors and all of the conservatives up in arms about her deleted emails are admitting that it is no big deal, too? Guess we can move on from that subject, finally. Phew!

Sorry, I was just using his exact logic and flipping it......like he did.  Tongue

How are they admitting that?

(07-28-2016, 03:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: How are they admitting that?

I was just using the same logic that he used to explain Trumps "joke" which some people are calling an epic troll job. I don't really have a dog in this fight. It might have been a great trolljob, or it could just be complete BS. 
(07-28-2016, 11:50 AM)bfine32 Wrote: http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/27/krauthammer-hillary-clinton-campaign-contradicted-itself-donald-trump-email-response

I thought that it was already established in the FBI press conference that there were indeed emails found to be of a top secret nature, yet they recommended no charges anyway..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
There's top secret and then there's top secret. If you don't understand that regardless of whether there is anything of true national security value in those emails this was a traitorous suggestion, then you really just care about your team winning and don't have any real beliefs to begin with.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/28/donald-trumps-incredible-new-defense-of-his-russia-spying-on-hillary-comments-just-kidding/

1. Trump campaign officials never said he was joking on Wednesday

2. Trump doubled down

3. He said it twice

4. A reporter gave him an out -- that he didn't take

5. He's mentioned it before

(07-29-2016, 09:51 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: There's top secret and then there's top secret. If you don't understand that regardless of whether there is anything of true national security value in those emails this was a traitorous suggestion, then you really just care about your team winning and don't have any real beliefs to begin with.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/28/donald-trumps-incredible-new-defense-of-his-russia-spying-on-hillary-comments-just-kidding/

2. Trump doubled down

3. He said it twice

If Russia has access to Clinton's 30,000ish deleted emails do you think they should share them with us?

(07-29-2016, 10:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If Russia has access to Clinton's 30,000ish deleted emails do you think they should share them with us?

No....I believe Hillary when she says they were about yoga.

(07-29-2016, 09:51 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: There's top secret and then there's top secret. If you don't understand that regardless of whether there is anything of true national security value in those emails this was a traitorous suggestion, then you really just care about your team winning and don't have any real beliefs to begin with.

2. Trump doubled down

3. He said it twice

Trump on his comment about Russia finding Clinton's deleted emails:

"Of course I'm being sarcastic."
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(07-28-2016, 01:37 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: And then there's the "I'm sure the media would thank them"....which we all know, and Trump knows, is so blatantly false as to only be sarcasm.

What is sarcastic about this?

Last Presidential election FoxNews (#1 news network in the country) admitted that they had tried to get Romney elected.  They would love to get anything like this to be used against Hillary.
(07-31-2016, 12:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What is sarcastic about this?

Last Presidential election FoxNews (#1 news network in the country) admitted that they had tried to get Romney elected.  They would love to get anything like this to be used against Hillary.

So you're saying that FoxNews IS a news organization, and representative of ALL news organizations and their views....and that Fox is pro-Trump? Because THAT would be a new one...

Or otherwise, YEAH it's sarcasm and obvious to anyone with a functioning cerebral cortex.

Who cares? #downticketforlyfe
(08-01-2016, 03:51 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: So you're saying that FoxNews IS a news organization, and representative of ALL news organizations and their views....and that Fox is pro-Trump?  Because THAT would be a new one...

Or otherwise, YEAH it's sarcasm and obvious to anyone with a functioning cerebral cortex.

There may be some at Fox News that is anti-Trump.  You wouldn't be hard pressed to find a story or two that is negative.  But where FOX makes their hay is with the opinion shows pushing their interpretation of the "news".

[Image: 13615323_10209971437306570_8013297249232...e=57EA718B]

Most people who think they get their "news" from FOX probably don't even realize they get a version of it from the likes of Hannity and BillO.  Until they want to prove that FOX News doesn't "lie".  Then they shoot down any example that is an "opinion"...even though they repeat the opinion as fact.

It would be funnier if it wasn't so sad.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Just a thought....

Why is it treason if it's a private email server? Seems like a double standard.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
I don't get how Hillary's emails about yoga and her daughter's wedding amount to national security.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

I'm going out on a limb here.
I don't think Russia has the emails.

I think the NSA has them and someone on the inside is disgruntled with the way Hillary got away with it, and is slowly going to leak them to WikiLeaks so as to do her the most harm.

I've already said that Russia knows Hillary can be brought, they are not sure about Trump, but why chance it if you know it's as good as done with Hillary?
Why hasn't anyone come out and told the world that these emails are fake?

I thought I had heard when the first batch was released that someone said it wasn't true but then it was dropped.

All Hillary and her team has to do is say that these Wikileaks emails are faked then get someone who appears bipartisan to confirm it and it will be over.

Maybe there are just too many people out there who knows they are real and they can't be bought off?

Ten years from now, the conspiracy theories will start but be really off the wall type stuff, maybe about how the emails confirm that certain people are aliens from Alpha Centauri and that the reason they were "Killed" is so they can return home to their planet to start the invasion of earth in April of 2036.
I'm no Hillary fan, but I will say I absolutely hate the idea that a third party may have these emails and do not release them immediately.