Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump kicks black man out of rally and calls him a thug... man is a supporter...
(11-06-2016, 10:33 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I love how they're trying to spin it as an assassination attempt.

I fully expected Trump to say he was actually shot but insisted on finishing his speech...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-07-2016, 08:00 AM)GMDino Wrote: I fully expected Trump to say he was actually shot but insisted on finishing his speech...

He's no Teddy Roosevelt. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-07-2016, 09:18 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He's no Teddy Roosevelt. 

He's no ELANOR Roosevelt.
(11-07-2016, 08:00 AM)GMDino Wrote: I fully expected Trump to say he was actually shot but insisted on finishing his speech...

Only if he was giving this speech in Bosnia. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(11-07-2016, 09:51 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Only if he was giving this speech in Bosnia. 

You spelled "Benghazi" wrong.  
(11-06-2016, 10:33 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: They kicked a white guy out too!!!!!11!1!1!1!

Yea, after some people attacked him and said he had a gun.

The black dude got kicked out for just waving a piece a paper.

And it appears the white guy got tackled for waiving a sign. Seems like the racists were more civil to the black man.  As I told the race-baiters in this thread: it has nothing to do with race.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(11-07-2016, 07:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: And it appears the white guy got tackled for waiving a sign. Seems like the racists were more civil to the black man.  As I told the race-baiters in this thread: it has nothing to do with race.

Trump tackled him?

(11-08-2016, 12:50 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Trump tackled him?

Hang in there. You'll find a way to make it about race.

(11-08-2016, 01:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hang in there. You'll find a way to make it about race.

Am I suppose to make my race comments about Trump or his supporters? You change the focus faster than he can grab a woman by her *****. 

(11-08-2016, 06:49 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Am I suppose to make my race comments about Trump or his supporters? You change the focus faster than he can grab a woman by her *****. 
I suppose the truly said part is you think you are supposed to make comments to paint someone a racist. Any independent-thinker can see neither issue was based on race, but that will not stop the closed-minded that strive for divisiveness from trying.  

(11-08-2016, 07:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I suppose the truly said part is you think you are supposed to make comments to paint someone a racist. Any independent-thinker can see neither issue was based on race, but that will not stop the closed-minded that strive for divisiveness from trying.  

Every time I read a post telling people they are nowhere near as good as the poster I picture this the poster walking away like this.