Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump left without a hotel for G20
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/340790-trump-couldnt-find-hotel-to-book-for-g-20-report

Don't know if anyone else saw this, or not. To me, this speaks to the lack of experience his staff has, and also the understaffing that has occurred. It can really impact everything that goes on.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-07-2017, 12:49 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/340790-trump-couldnt-find-hotel-to-book-for-g-20-report

Don't know if anyone else saw this, or not. To me, this speaks to the lack of experience his staff has, and also the understaffing that has occurred. It can really impact everything that goes on.

Saw it.  Figured it would be blown off as a "little thing" and Trump getting picked on.

I agree with you though...he's ill-prepared for the office and has no one around him to help.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
How much do you think it costs to book an entire Four Seasons?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I'm sure there's a Motel 6 right around the corner from there.  They'll leave the light on for him. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(07-07-2017, 01:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: Saw it.  Figured it would be blown off as a "little thing" and Trump getting picked on.

I agree with you though...he's ill-prepared for the office and has no one around him to help.

GIVE HIM A CHANCE! Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(07-07-2017, 12:49 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/340790-trump-couldnt-find-hotel-to-book-for-g-20-report

Don't under estimate isolationist policy!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Early this morning, Trump tweeted out this bizarre post

Apparently EVERYONE at G20 is discussing why Hilary Clinton's campaign manager did not turn over the DNC email servers to the FBI and CIA. This comes a day after Trump cast doubt on whether or not Russia was involved in the hacking of various email servers during the 2016 election cycle (despite our intelligence agencies believing for fact that Russia was behind it).

The problem with this inane comment, which we can just call a complete lie (as he then tweets about fake news minutes later), is that Podesta was never asked to turn over the DNC email servers to the FBI or CIA. He was not a DNC official nor was he in charge or possession of the servers. This just didn't happen. Not to mention, the CIA wouldn't be asking for them even if he had them, only the FBI.

Then again, maybe Angela Merkel, Emmanuel Macron, and Xi Jinping are sitting around and talking about John Podesta instead of North Korea or trade deals.

Meanwhile, while everyone is distracted by this nonsense, Trump has reportedly agreed to drop any talk of Russian hacking, despite warnings from Republican Senators, James Comey, and others, that doing so would give Russia the green light to continue hacking in elections to come.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trump-just-set-the-table-for-vladimir-putins-next-election-hack

Though perhaps "getting along" means appeasing Putin.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(07-07-2017, 05:08 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Then again, maybe Angela Merkel, Emmanuel Macron, and Xi Jinping are sitting around and talking about John Podesta instead of North Korea or trade deals.

I think that last week, before Xi left for Europe, the National People's Congress passed a resolution to determine whether or not Podesta was responsible for the servers or that was "Fake News."  The Chinese ambassador to the US was tasked with this inquiry though, not Xi.  In Germany and France, the burning issue was whether or not Trump invited Mika and Joe to Mar a Lago or said "no" as he claims. Macron tweeted that Mika reminds him of that "low IQ pig Marine Le Pen."  Merkel's husband put out a tweet with a picture of Hillary and Angela, labled, respectively, "loser" and "winner." There has been a seachange in world politics since Trump was elected.  These guys will get around to trade, but first restaurants and golf.
(07-07-2017, 11:44 PM)Dill Wrote: These guys will get around to trade, but first restaurants and golf.

But very very first. Let's find a very very hotel.
I think just about everyone agrees that Trump is a "man baby". I find hard to believe however that he is that stupid. 90% of those moronic tweets is to accomplish one thing, DIVERT. Diversion is the main hand he plays to take away the focus on all the lies, false promises, flip flops and incompetence that he displays. What is he hiding?
(07-07-2017, 11:44 PM)Dill Wrote: I think that last week, before Xi left for Europe, the National People's Congress passed a resolution to determine whether or not Podesta was responsible for the servers or that was "Fake News."  The Chinese ambassador to the US was tasked with this inquiry though, not Xi.  In Germany and France, the burning issue was whether or not Trump invited Mika and Joe to Mar a Lago or said "no" as he claims. Macron tweeted that Mika reminds him of that "low IQ pig Marine Le Pen."  Merkel's husband put out a tweet with a picture of Hillary and Angela, labled, respectively, "loser" and "winner." There has been a seachange in world politics since Trump was elected.  These guys will get around to trade, but first restaurants and golf.

And people said he wouldn't redefine "presidential" and "leadership!"

He's grrrrrrrrrreat!

Keep giving him chances!
(07-08-2017, 01:41 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: But very very first.  Let's find a very very hotel.

Really, really, very. And terrific.
(07-08-2017, 06:52 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: I think just about everyone agrees that Trump is a "man baby". I find hard to believe however that he is that stupid. 90% of those moronic tweets is to accomplish one thing, DIVERT.  Diversion is the main hand he plays to take away the focus on all the lies, false promises, flip flops and incompetence that he displays. What is he hiding?  

The day the trucks start rounding up dissenters?

Keep your eyes peeled buddy. We'll be on the first priority pick up list. Luckily for us he will privatize the contract because the deep state, like all government entities, can't do anything right. This will buy us considerable (hopefully enough) time.
Good to see the kings kid getting to sit at the table with world leaders. Good stuff from princess Ivanka. I know having her at the table with world leaders is just what I wanted when I cast my vote for her.

Such a qualified royal family. So many years of political experience. There has probably never been a more experienced group we sent to these meetings.

I am a proud American today. Wish we would just do away with that stupid constitution already. Darn thing will probably make it hard for little Baron to take power when his time is ready.
OMFG!!!!! POTUS can't book a ***** hotel room! Stop the presses!!!

On the other hand, this could be fake news...
--------------------------------------------------------

(07-08-2017, 11:32 AM)xxlt Wrote: The day the trucks start rounding up dissenters?

Keep your eyes peeled buddy. We'll be on the first priority pick up list. Luckily for us he will privatize the contract because the deep state, like all government entities, can't do anything right. This will buy us considerable (hopefully enough) time.

[Image: 5FHszGY-Imgur.gif]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(07-09-2017, 04:35 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: 5FHszGY-Imgur.gif]

Not if you read, have a history degree, and a sense of humor. Then it is seems pretty funny. But for those with more high brow tastes, enjoy this:

Love the Simpson video. Lol! Wait....

I think the real problem here was....not any Trump hotels in the area.
--------------------------------------------------------

(07-08-2017, 11:32 AM)xxlt Wrote: The day the trucks start rounding up dissenters?

Looks like Dino's already been picked up.  You better watch your 6, man! 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.