Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump nightmare scenario
Beak Wrote:I'm still sticking with Rubio pulling out the republican nomination.

Ugh the thought pains me.
(01-29-2016, 09:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: June was a while back and I can't honesty see it being a real issue with all that's happening in the world.

Was 2 days ago "a while back"?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Trump isn't politically correct and that's why people don't like him, but that's why he should be the President of the United States.

This country has become to soft in foreign affairs and immigration and we've become weak in dealing with foreign affairs.

Take immigration and Trump wanting to build a fence along the border. Everyone is freaking out and saying "oh, Trump is so racist and he wants to kick all the people out," but, if you listen to him, he just wants to fix immigration and has no problem with people coming here if they do it legally.

He's also a good businessman, which is something that we need to rebuild our economy and not just tax the wealthy and hope that it solves all of our problems like Hillary wants to do (she's backpedaled and said that's not what she wants, but then recently I've seen her say that she wants to again, so I don't think she has any clue how to fix the problems of the economy).

Can't just give handouts, but rather enable people to better themselves by providing more jobs and a better economy, which Trump will do.
BmorePat Wrote:Was 2 days ago "a while back"?

That article was written in June. Or so I thought it was
(01-29-2016, 05:54 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: was just reassuring voters in Iowa this week that he would address the "crisis" of gay marriage
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Well it's irrelevant other than giving it lip service.  Which makes sense in Iowa.  Doubtful to be mentioned much after.

I actually pay attention to a lot Cruz news and I haven't heard him mention this much at all. I can't this being a thing.
[Image: 300]

Madness: America's agitator Donald Trump
(01-29-2016, 10:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Trump isn't politically correct and that's why people don't like him, but that's why he should be the President of the United States.

This country has become to soft in foreign affairs and immigration and we've become weak in dealing with foreign affairs.

Take immigration and Trump wanting to build a fence along the border.  Everyone is freaking out and saying "oh, Trump is so racist and he wants to kick all the people out," but, if you listen to him, he just wants to fix immigration and has no problem with people coming here if they do it legally.

He's also a good businessman, which is something that we need to rebuild our economy and not just tax the wealthy and hope that it solves all of our problems like Hillary wants to do (she's backpedaled and said that's not what she wants, but then recently I've seen her say that she wants to again, so I don't think she has any clue how to fix the problems of the economy).

Can't just give handouts, but rather enable people to better themselves by providing more jobs and a better economy, which Trump will do.

Trump has devoted his entire life to making money, and he has not changed.  If he is elected president he will do whatever makes. him the most money.

The people who believe Trump will do anything to help the lower or middle classes are like the rube in the fable who agreed to help a rattle snake because it promised not to bite him.

And BTW Brad, if we ran this country based on capitalist principles  you would not be drawing a check every month.  A country is not supposed to be ran like a business.  In fact one of the most important jobs of the government is to protect all of its citizens from oppression at the hands of unchecked capitalism.
(01-29-2016, 10:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Trump isn't politically correct and that's why people don't like him, but that's why he should be the President of the United States.

Take immigration and Trump wanting to build a fence along the border.  Everyone is freaking out and saying "oh, Trump is so racist and he wants to kick all the people out," but, if you listen to him, he just wants to fix immigration and has no problem with people coming here if they do it legally.

You sir, have swallowed the bait, hook, line, and sinker.