Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump on SNL
A PAC called, "DeportRacism.com", is offering $5,000 to anyone who shouts, racist, during tonight's show.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/07/donald-trump-saturday-night-live-host-protest-racist

Not a huge Trump fan myself but how epic would it be if during his opening monologue he referenced this and had the entire audience shout, "racist" in unison? It'd cost that PAC around half a million dollars.
Trump would do that haha

That PAC is a bunch of loons. Which is basically almost every PAC.
Attacking, labeling or trying to put Trump on the defensive is what Trump uses to his advantage. People still aren't used to a candidate who doesn't just avoid and ignore touchy subjects detractors throw his way (Romney). And he is charismatic enough to actually prove a counter point and look victorious, as opposed to just attacking back and seeming angry (Gingrinch).

He'll probably remind everyone that he doesn't accept large donations or take money from PACs, so he'll asked that the $5,000 he is owed when he himself shouts "racist" be donated directly to Jeb's struggling campaign instead of him or his campaign.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(11-07-2015, 04:47 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Attacking, labeling or trying to put Trump on the defensive is what Trump uses to his advantage. People still aren't used to a candidate who doesn't just avoid and ignore touchy subjects detractors throw his way (Romney). And he is charismatic enough to actually  prove a counter point and look victorious, as opposed to just attacking back and seeming angry (Gingrinch).

He'll probably remind everyone that he doesn't accept large donations or take money from PACs, so he'll asked that the $5,000 he is owed when he himself shouts "racist" be donated directly to Jeb's struggling campaign instead of him or his campaign.

Agreed, it's a bad call by this PAC all around.  He could take it even further and have a remote camera go out and start "handing out" 5k to people a pop to say racist to the camera.  he could even spin it as a populist move to take money from a PAC and put it in the pockets of the average American.  As much as I dislike a lot of his politics he's dead on about the corrupting influence of money on the system and he could really play this to his advantage.
Semi serious question, but would many Trump supporters really be in denial about his racism OR think that it is wrong/bad to be racist?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
You have to laugh at all the free attention these bozos keep giving Trump.

Trump being on SNL (which I guess they maybe do because of equal time requirements - Hillary was on a week or two ago and Carson has refused) already attracted plenty of attention....but these clowns just added to it.

I completely disagree with the tactics of this group. I don't think the way they deliver their message is going to change hearts and minds....but perhaps sometimes these approaches aren't about changing hearts and mind but firing up and mobilizing their supporters.
(11-07-2015, 05:01 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Agreed, it's a bad call by this PAC all around.  He could take it even further and have a remote camera go out and start "handing out" 5k to people a pop to say racist to the camera.  he could even spin it as a populist move to take money from a PAC and put it in the pockets of the average American.  As much as I dislike a lot of his politics he's dead on about the corrupting influence of money on the system and he could really play this to his advantage.

I'm going to be disappointed if I wake up tomorrow and don't see that Trump did something outrageous, yet genius, in response to this PAC on SNL. He is pure entertainment and I am expected nothing less from him at this point.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
The reason no one cares about trumps position in illegal immigration is because the majority of the country doesn't want the illegals here illegally.

Legal immigration is supported by the majority of the county.

I'm no fan of trump but he has struck his support off his blunt stance on immigration.
I must say I watched SNL for the first time in about 10 years last night. Looks as if Larry David earned himself 5K.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I missed it. If there are any videos please post. Thanks in advance.
Saw where the PAC is going to pay Larry David the 5 grand.

Will also be offering 5k at the next GOP debate.
(11-09-2015, 12:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Saw where the PAC is going to pay Larry David the 5 grand.  

Will also be offering 5k at the next GOP debate.

Soooo... if Trump were to lose money in any of his investments due to being perceived as a racist after this (assuming there isn't any concrete evidence of him being as such), can he file defamation against Larry David or the PAC itself ?
His character is part of his business.

I'm fairly ignorant concerning this area of law, so you are welcome to make fun of me if you like.
LOL