Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump or Clinton
(12-10-2015, 02:40 PM)Benton Wrote: Seems like a bad poll. 128% of people say no, 50% say yes and 11% don't care. So 189% of people responded.

LOL

Plus, the question is worded awkwardly. It doesn't ask if the respondent would commit violence, only if violence could be justified. Just judging by the stuff people post on Facebook, if you ask the majority of people if it's understandable to bomb another country to defend the U.S./Christianity/funny cat videos... they'd say yes. That doesn't mean they would do it, only that they understand why someone would. 

Mike already covered the math part. You are right about the question, though, and that is one of my issues with some of the inferences made from the data. It's assuming more than what the data provides information on. From what I have read on this organization, though, it seems that could have been intentional.
Saxaphone Willie would win by a landslide if he ran again.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Hitler                                                                    Trump
-Used racism to rise to power                                   - Uses racism to rise to power
- Proposed mass deportations                                  - proposes mass deportations
- Promised to make Germany great again                  - promises to make America great again
- anti-jew fascist                                                     - anti-muslim fascist
- blames Jews for Germany's problems                      - blames muslims for American problems
- thought Jews should wear special IDs                      - thinks muslims should wear special IDs

[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

(12-10-2015, 04:11 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Hitler                                                                    Trump
-Used racism to rise to power                                   - Uses racism to rise to power
- Proposed mass deportations                                  - proposes mass deportations
- Promised to make Germany great again                  - promises to make America great again
- anti-jew fascist                                                     - anti-muslim fascist
- blames Jews for Germany's problems                      - blames muslims for American problems
- thought Jews should wear special IDs                      - thinks muslims should wear special IDs

Oh, hey, we're allowed to use Hitler comparisons again? Sweet!

[Image: obama-and-hitler-comparisons.jpg]

ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-10-2015, 03:00 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: You aren't reading the %'s correctly, pay attention to the word "NET".

Ah, thanks. I didn't even notice that.

ThumbsUp

(12-10-2015, 04:13 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Oh, hey, we're allowed to use Hitler comparisons again? Sweet!

ThumbsUp

Five of those were Bush.

Mellow

Although, it could go six for six. I'm not sure on nationalizing energy programs.
(12-10-2015, 04:13 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Oh, hey, we're allowed to use Hitler comparisons again? Sweet!

ThumbsUp

Striving for a one party system?  nationalizing energy programs?

Oh...you crazy conservatives. LOL
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Welp, it's time to revisit this thread, lol.

Our country is screwed no matter who becomes president.

God help us!
Thread necromancy should be a bannable offense.
Get you're Trump Piñata's here!! :)
I'm probably going Trump.

As a recent college grad, i'm horrified of the regressive left SJW assholes that are beginning to assert themselves.

A bunch of self righteous mercantile dicks. I hope Sanders' failed nomination attempt keeps that home this year.
(05-05-2016, 02:16 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I'm probably going Trump.

As a recent college grad, i'm horrified of the regressive left SJW assholes that are beginning to assert themselves.

A bunch of self righteous mercantile dicks. I hope Sanders' failed nomination attempt keeps that home this year.

What I've found interesting is that a lot of Bernie Sanders supporters absolutely HATE Hillary and have openly stated that they will never vote for her. Either they vote for someone else (Trump/3rd party/etc) or they just won't vote at all.

It's hard to say if that's indicative of the majority of BS supporters, but even so, given how much time there is between now and the election AND Trump's penchant for saying whatever the hell he feels like saying, it wouldn't surprise me to see these people flip flop and decide to vote for Hillary after all.
(05-05-2016, 02:16 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: As a recent college grad, i'm horrified of the regressive left SJW assholes that are beginning to assert themselves.

What is "SJW"?
I will seriously write in someone before I vote for either of them. I will look at third party candidates, but none of them really excite me with what has cropped up so far. I just can't, in good conscience, vote for either one.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-05-2016, 12:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What is "SJW"?

Social Justice Warrior. It's a term used to identify the hippy liberals that care about equality. It started as being for the more militant types, but as with all labels like that, it is over applied these days due to bias.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Sadly, I will vote for Trump just to keep Hillary out of office.
(12-10-2015, 04:11 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Hitler                                                                    Trump

How is Trump a fascist? Serious question. If anything the anti-trump protests look more like fascism than anything I've seen from Trump. Nothing screams fascism quite like trying to quiet opposing view points. I can't stand him, but he's not Hitler. Not even close. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Which one has the biggest boobs and the best wig?
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(05-05-2016, 12:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What is "SJW"?

A cancer.  Mellow

(05-05-2016, 12:53 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Social Justice Warrior. It's a term used to identify the hippy liberals that care about equality. It started as being for the more militant types, but as with all labels like that, it is over applied these days due to bias.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rsVCB9_EEU

I agree it is a little over used, but the comedic gold brought on by a good majority of SJWs is just too good to pass up. 

Oh...I almost forgot my favorite. Trigglypuff  ThumbsUp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvTtE2On8Yc
I'm almost ashamed to admit this...but I almost want to see Trump win just to see the show. The train wreck analogy comes to mind. Popcorn

I'm seriously undecided who'd I pick? I don't really like either. I read some where in the paper that both candidates have really low ratings, more so than any other election year.

I guess I'd go with Hillary. As Benton put it she seems less insane.
(05-06-2016, 02:51 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I'm almost ashamed to admit this...but I almost want to see Trump win just to see the show.  The train wreck analogy comes to mind. Popcorn

I'm seriously undecided who'd I pick?  I don't really like either.  I read some where in the paper that both candidates have really low ratings, more so than any other election year.  

I guess I'd go with Hillary.  As Benton put it she seems less insane.

Yup. The mass SJW implosion would be worth it alone.