Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The End Times are Nigh
The end is near....

Roseanne Barr and I agree on something.
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/07/01/roseanne-barr-isnt-singing-hillary-clintons-praises.html

Quote: I was saying that Clinton knows how to use the press to demonize her opponents — she did it to Bernie and now she’s doing it to Trump. She has it in her pocket. In this country, you’re not allowed to say anything but “Hillary, Hillary, Hillary,” or you’re called xenophobic or racist. Even though she’s a woman, I don’t give a s–t. I’m the only one I know who isn’t bought: I don’t work for the Arabs, or the Chinese. I work for me and for people like me who do the work that makes everything go … All these representatives represent the people who paid them. They should be thrown out and we should reboot the whole thing, from the Electoral College on down. The left and the right are two sides of the same coin. Until people take the reins of this democracy themselves, [they’re] going to get poor and poorer …
(07-02-2016, 07:31 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: The end is near....

Roseanne Barr and I agree on something.
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/07/01/roseanne-barr-isnt-singing-hillary-clintons-praises.html

I'm guessing she's never hear Trump talking about anyone who disagrees with him?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-02-2016, 09:19 AM)GMDino Wrote: I'm guessing she's never hear Trump talking about anyone who disagrees with him?

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/roseanne-barr-i-did-not-endorse-donald-trump-233844102.html
Quote: “I did not endorse Donald Trump. I don’t endorse people. … I said the press was corrupt and that Hillary owns the press and that people in this country are not allowed to say anything except for that they love Hillary, or they’ll be harassed, especially on social media, until they leave or hang their head in shame. Because if you don’t endorse Hillary, then you’re anti-American, a racist, a sexist, or whatever names her robots throw around. She did the same thing to Bernie [Sanders] that she’s now doing to Trump.” She added, “I won’t vote for Clinton. I’m voting for myself. I don’t endorse Trump because I say Clinton is corrupt. I don’t endorse either one of those parties, because they’re both irrelevant to voters. I hope that answers your question.” 

I don't care much for Barr and I will admit that it's odd she hasn't railed against Trump for the same crap.
(07-02-2016, 09:19 AM)GMDino Wrote: I'm guessing she's never hear Trump talking about anyone who disagrees with him?

Quite the hair trigger you have there on jumping in to defend Pig Woman.  Like a kid caught doing something wrong and saying well, he did it too, like that somehow excuses.  That's really the only leg the Lib's have to stand on, try to deflect the level of her evil by pointing at her opponent.  They really have you hook, line and sinker, don't they?

Think of it this way.  She's been studying for the presidency her whole life.  He woke up one day and decided to be President and he's going to whoop her giant ass.  She will help, of course, because her facade will crumble at some point, her being so fake, it's just too much for her to maintain.  And when the curtain is pulled back, the true blackness of her soul will come gushing out and sicken everyone but the die hard feministas and she will slink away, leaving nothing but a trail of slime.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

(07-02-2016, 10:31 AM)McC Wrote: Quite the hair trigger you have there on jumping in to defend Pig Woman.  

So I'm guessing it's not policy you disagree with?   Ninja

Seriously though so many people are "not defending Trump" around here it's kinda funny...and a little sad.
(07-02-2016, 11:18 AM)GMDino Wrote: So I'm guessing it's not policy you disagree with?   Ninja

Seriously though so many people are "not defending Trump" around here it's kinda funny...and a little sad.

The truly sad thing is that there is nothing to defend Trump with and he's still way less dangerous then her. All he is is goofy. I'll take goofy over black as coal evil any day. But i'm not worried. She will defeat herself. She sucks at confrontation and some time between now and November, she will melt down in epic fashion. She has zero leadership ability. Zero. She has no integrity or character. She's so slimy, it's a miracle her clothes don't slide off. The curtain will be lifter and it will sicken us all. Mark my words.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

(07-02-2016, 11:20 AM)McC Wrote: The truly sad thing is that there is nothing to defend Trump with and he's still way less dangerous then her.  All he is is goofy.  I'll take goofy over black as coal evil any day.  But i'm not worried.  She will defeat herself.  She sucks at confrontation and some time between now and November, she will melt down in epic fashion.  She has zero leadership ability.  Zero.  She has no integrity or character.  She's so slimy, it's a miracle her clothes don't slide off.  The curtain will be lifter and it will sicken us all.  Mark my words.

Actually he's an egomaniac with lot of hatred for anyone who disagrees with him.  If you truly believe Clinton can't handle confrontation I can't discuss this anymore with you because you are ignoring everything Trump does when even slightly questioned.

I'd say he's more dangerous as POTUS since he will be entirely for himself only with no idea of how to handle international affairs.
You guys apparently both missed the part in her quote that said they are both sides of the same coin.
(07-02-2016, 11:20 AM)McC Wrote: The truly sad thing is that there is nothing to defend Trump with and he's still way less dangerous then her.  All he is is goofy.  I'll take goofy over black as coal evil any day.  But i'm not worried.  She will defeat herself.  She sucks at confrontation and some time between now and November, she will melt down in epic fashion.  She has zero leadership ability.  Zero.  She has no integrity or character.  She's so slimy, it's a miracle her clothes don't slide off.  The curtain will be lifter and it will sicken us all.  Mark my words.

I dont know. The problem with Trump is that we dont know what we'll get until he is elected, and I dont like that because he has the football near him at all times. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-02-2016, 02:48 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I dont know. The problem with Trump is that we dont know what we'll get until he is elected, and I dont like that because he has the football near him at all times. 

It does kind of remind us of the "we have to pass the bill to see what's in it" bit, huh? Because the level of pandering we have been seeing, the flip-flopping, really leaves us with very little to go on.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-02-2016, 07:59 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: It does kind of remind us of the "we have to pass the bill to see what's in it" bit, huh? Because the level of pandering we have been seeing, the flip-flopping, really leaves us with very little to go on.

Trump is clearly a natural politician....but you can't get past the fact that he just doesn't seem to be very smart
--------------------------------------------------------

(07-02-2016, 10:31 AM)McC Wrote: That's really the only leg the Lib's have to stand on, try to deflect the level of her evil by pointing at her opponent.  They really have you hook, line and sinker, don't they?

Actually I will factually defend any accusation against her.

The right wing echo chamber are the ones who have been brainwashed with all of the "evil Hillary" mumbo jumbo.  She has never been found to be involved in any real corruption or malfeasance.   
(07-02-2016, 11:20 AM)McC Wrote: The truly sad thing is that there is nothing to defend Trump with and he's still way less dangerous then her.  All he is is goofy.  I'll take goofy over black as coal evil any day. 

Trump is not just "goofy".  He is manipulative, greedy, and self-serving beyond reason.  And you don't have to believe me.  Trumps has spent his entire life bragging about how he is manipulative, greedy, and self-serving.

People who don't think Trump will be greedy, manipulative, and self-serving if he becomes president are like the rubes fro the fable about the farmer who helped the snake because the snake promised not to bite him.
(07-02-2016, 10:31 AM)McC Wrote: Quite the hair trigger you have there on jumping in to defend Pig Woman.  Like a kid caught doing something wrong and saying well, he did it too, like that somehow excuses.  That's really the only leg the Lib's have to stand on, try to deflect the level of her evil by pointing at her opponent.  They really have you hook, line and sinker, don't they?

Think of it this way.  She's been studying for the presidency her whole life.  He woke up one day and decided to be President and he's going to whoop her giant ass.  She will help, of course, because her facade will crumble at some point, her being so fake, it's just too much for her to maintain.  And when the curtain is pulled back, the true blackness of her soul will come gushing out and sicken everyone but the die hard feministas and she will slink away, leaving nothing but a trail of slime.

Oh, she's guilty!  Guilty of something!  No one has found what she's guilty of, but I just know she's guilty of something!  The FBI can't find anything she's done.  The CIA can't find anything she's done.  Even Andy Griffith hasn't found anything she's done. But obviously, she has them in her back pocket.  What else could it be?  She's a slimey no good deed doer, that's for sure. She shouldn't even be running for the POTUS.  SHE'S GUILTY!  GUILTY!  GUILTY!  I tell ya!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(07-02-2016, 12:27 PM)Beaker Wrote: You guys apparently both missed the part in her quote that said they are both sides of the same coin.

I'd say they are two sides of the same coin because they both stank, but I think Trump's background and demeanor are pretty novel...er, unless you figure he's like the outwardly insane version of Reagan.
(07-05-2016, 01:10 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Oh, she's guilty!  Guilty of something!  No one has found what she's guilty of, but I just know she's guilty of something!  The FBI can't find anything she's done.  The CIA can't find anything she's done.  Even Andy Griffith hasn't found anything she's done. But obviously, she has them in her back pocket.  What else could it be?  She's a slimey no good deed doer, that's for sure. She shouldn't even be running for the POTUS.  SHE'S GUILTY!  GUILTY!  GUILTY!  I tell ya!

Had to laugh because it made think of this:

[Image: guilty.jpg]

First Doonesbury book I ever bought.
(07-05-2016, 01:10 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Oh, she's guilty!  Guilty of something!  No one has found what she's guilty of, but I just know she's guilty of something!  The FBI can't find anything she's done.  The CIA can't find anything she's done.  Even Andy Griffith hasn't found anything she's done. But obviously, she has them in her back pocket.  What else could it be?  She's a slimey no good deed doer, that's for sure. She shouldn't even be running for the POTUS.  SHE'S GUILTY!  GUILTY!  GUILTY!  I tell ya!

Yeah the FBI did find something she did.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(07-03-2016, 11:14 AM)fredtoast Wrote: People who don't think Trump will be greedy, manipulative, and self-serving if he becomes president are like the rubes

I liked his comment the other day that he'll probably issue more Executive Orders than anyone in history (including Obama, whom I'm pretty sure he's bashed for abuse of EO's).
--------------------------------------------------------

(07-06-2016, 02:40 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I liked his comment the other day that he'll probably issue more Executive Orders than anyone in history (including Obama, whom I'm pretty sure he's bashed for abuse of EO's).

Of course he would issue more, only way to get rid of Obama's EOs is to issue EOs to recinde them.
(07-06-2016, 02:40 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I liked his comment the other day that he'll probably issue more Executive Orders than anyone in history (including Obama, whom I'm pretty sure he's bashed for abuse of EO's).

Well it's not "abuse" if they aren't by a liberal democrat bent on destroying the greatest country god himself ever built by hand.

(07-07-2016, 09:18 AM)mallorian69 Wrote: Of course he would issue more, only way to get rid of Obama's EOs is to issue EOs to recinde them.

See?

Smirk