Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow, just wow..
Man decapitates 5 year old son, released from mental hospital just 8 years later..

http://www.13newsnow.com/news/local/mycity/virginia-beach/judge-grants-man-who-beheaded-son-conditional-release/437800977
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
He was saving him from the antichrist????

I.......

I'm so..........

What???????
(05-09-2017, 08:58 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: He was saving him from the antichrist????

I.......

I'm so..........

What???????

Yeah...   Because he was schitzo, but he's better now.  According to the good Doctors..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(05-09-2017, 09:10 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yeah...   Because he was schitzo, but he's better now.  According to the good Doctors..

Here's a question. Can what he did really be classified as insanity?
(05-09-2017, 09:26 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Here's a question. Can what he did really be classified as insanity?

Biblically? No!

(05-09-2017, 09:10 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote:  According to the good Doctors..

What do they know? 

Stupid doctors. There is no cure for mental illness. We need to go back to the good old days when mentally ill people were locked away forever.  That is how they should be treated.
(05-10-2017, 09:04 AM)fredtoast Wrote: What do they know? 

Stupid doctors. There is no cure for mental illness. We need to go back to the good old days when mentally ill people were locked away forever.  That is how they should be treated.

Well, I'm pretty sure there's no cure for decapitation.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

It can be like what they are doing here in Iowa and pretending there is no mental illness. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(05-10-2017, 09:16 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Well, I'm pretty sure there's no cure for decapitation.

Jesus came back from the dead after three days, so I wouldn't rule it out.
(05-10-2017, 09:04 AM)fredtoast Wrote: What do they know? 

Fred, congratulations!  You've made the transition to the dark side. Ninja

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(05-10-2017, 09:16 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Well, I'm pretty sure there's no cure for decapitation.

I think they are working on re attaching heads right now actually. Something about reattaching Disney's frozen head or something.
(05-10-2017, 03:04 PM)Au165 Wrote: I think they are working on re attaching heads right now actually. Something about reattaching Disney's frozen head or something.

http://www.espn.com/boston/mlb/news/story?id=4524957

Let's not forget about Ted Williams.