Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frenchman terror attacks targeting Muslims and Jews
"the United States of America" and "Ukraine".

Our Constitution refers to our nation as "the United States" 54 times and never as just "United States". We're referred to three of those times as "the United States of America" (at the end of the Preamble, when giving the title of the President of the United States of America, and at the end of the document in Article VII with regards to ratification)

Ukraine's constitution only refers to their nation as "Ukraine".
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-06-2016, 11:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: My  cash says  In God We Trust;  it's official. 

Like I said I really don't care: I just remember reading somewhere that the founding fathers changed it from these "United Colonies" to these "United States". 

It's official. We all believe in allah. 
Still no word from anyone who wants to start a commune there. Just other alt closeted islamophobes.

You'd think people who believe in ridiculous mystic space people would embrace one another. Guess it's their skin color that scares them away from those principles. So sad these gullible types have to lie their way through life to the point they eat their own dog food.
(06-07-2016, 12:10 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: It's official. We all believe in allah. 

I knew you were not an atheist.
ThumbsUp

Side question...... being that you are a man of the world.

Am I going to eventually be stabbed for winking at women in burkas ?
Just curious.
I'm having a problem refraining.
LOL
(06-07-2016, 12:20 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Still no word from anyone who wants to start a commune there.  Just other alt closeted islamophobes.

You'd think people who believe in ridiculous mystic space people would embrace one another.  Guess it's their skin color that scares them away from those principles.  So sad these gullible types have to lie their way through life to the point they eat their own dog food.

If you haven't figured it out yet; your shtick has grown tiresome. We have degraded to the point of debating the Ukraine v. Ukraine and The United States v. United States; while folks have continued to ignore the constant theme of the OP. Just as folks grew tired of Lucie's Muslim threads; they have grown tired of your broken record manifesto. 

I will say it is a shame; as the OP could be a matter worthy of discussion; but your constant attempts to put a hateful spin on it makes folks lose their appetite for discussion. There comes a time when like-minded just have to shake their heads.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-07-2016, 12:37 AM)bfine32 Wrote: If you haven't figured it out yet; your shtick has grown tiresome. We have degraded to the point of debating the Ukraine v. Ukraine and The United States v. United States; while folks have continued to ignore the constant theme of the OP. Just as folks grew tired of Lucie's Muslim threads; they have grown tired of your broken record manifesto. 

I will say it is a shame; as the OP could be a matter worthy of discussion; but your constant attempts to put a hateful spin on it makes folks lose their appetite for discussion. There comes a time when like-minded just have to shake their heads.  

Yes.  Let's turn a blind eye to bigotry, it will work itself out.  

Guess I'm more of an action man myself.  Throw it right back in 'their' face.  But you do you. 

What am I supposed to end this with?  Good post.  Thanks for that.  Something about christ vs muhammed. 
Still nobody talking up a move to Ukraine. (Didn't get it right first time around, thx SSF) Just a little telling when extremist racists don't have the fortitude to 'stand their ground' in a conversation. Rather run and hide in the shadows like guppies in the reeds.

Maybe busy buying some new vegan pants.
(06-07-2016, 12:20 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Still no word from anyone who wants to start a commune there.  Just other alt closeted islamophobes.

You'd think people who believe in ridiculous mystic space people would embrace one another.  Guess it's their skin color that scares them away from those principles.  So sad these gullible types have to lie their way through life to the point they eat their own dog food.

So how many posts are you going to indirectly refer to SN.   If the guy wants to live in the Ukraine then I hoe he chooses near the Black Sea.   

Whether he posts or not is his business.   If you want him to post more then send him a PM. 
(06-07-2016, 12:34 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I knew you were not an atheist.
ThumbsUp

Side question...... being that you are a man of the world.

Am I going to eventually be stabbed for winking at women in burkas ?
Just curious.
I'm having a problem refraining.
LOL

I don't even believe in the term atheist tbh. 

In terms of winking at hotties in burkas.  I'm confident your pork smell is like candy to these shorties.  Combined with some sort of platform, I think you'll do just fine  ThumbsUp  
(06-07-2016, 12:57 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So how many posts are you going to indirectly refer to SN.   If the guy wants to live in the Ukraine then I hoe he chooses near the Black Sea.   

Whether he posts or not is his business.   If you want him to post more then send him a PM. 

You don't like indirect?  ___ _____ __ ____.  _ ____ ____ ____ ___ ________. 
(06-06-2016, 11:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: "the United States of America" and "Ukraine".

Our Constitution refers to our nation as "the United States" 54 times and never as just "United States". We're referred to three of those times as "the United States of America" (at the end of the Preamble, when giving the title of the President of the United States of America, and at the end of the document in Article VII with regards to ratification)

Ukraine's constitution only refers to their nation as "Ukraine".

It could be worse. We could be Uruguay. At the Copa America last night, they (us) played the Chilean National Anthem for them pregame. 

So The or sans The seems kind of trivial. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-07-2016, 12:57 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I don't even believe in the term atheist tbh. 

In terms of winking at hotties in burkas.  I'm confident your pork smell is like candy to these shorties.  Combined with some sort of platform, I think you'll do just fine  ThumbsUp  

I'd wager they know more about AKs than I do.
I think the next step is to ask them if they'll help me clean the cosmoline off of my rifle.
Ninja

PS.... chicks do dig it when I smell like hickory smoke. Something primal about it, I guess.
(06-07-2016, 01:07 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'd wager they know more about AKs than I do.
I think the next step is to ask them if they'll help me clean the cosmoline off of my rifle.
Ninja

PS.... chicks do dig it when I smell like hickory smoke. Something primal about it, I guess.

It's not the hickory, it's the pre lube.  Good for you buddy.  I need to start dipping my man parts in public lube sinks apparently. 
(06-07-2016, 01:00 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: You don't like indirect?  ___ _____ __ ____.  _ ____ ____ ____ ___ ________. 

I'm not afraid of calling a poster by name.   I am forced to use the spaces because we have quite a few soft individuals who think every other word is a slur.    So instead of letting them manufacturer their outrage over nothing I allow them the chance to insert whatever word they wish.     

If you were avoiding calling out SN by name because he has a history of crying to moderation over his name use then I would appreciate your cagey behavior.    Too bad for you that he could care less if his name is used.  

Now isn't about time you got back to hammering white males and Christians again? 
(06-07-2016, 01:32 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I'm not afraid of calling a poster by name.   I am forced to use the spaces because we have quite a few soft individuals who think every other word is a slur.    So instead of letting them manufacturer their outrage over nothing I allow them the chance to insert whatever word they wish.     

If you were avoiding calling out SN by name because he has a history of crying to moderation over his name use then I would appreciate your cagey behavior.    Too bad for you that he could care less if his name is used.  

Now isn't about time you got back to hammering white males and Christians again? 

You and another here seem to be the ones obsessed with this topic.  

Good luck in your pursuits. 
(06-07-2016, 01:44 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: You and another here seem to be the ones obsessed with this topic.  

Good luck in your pursuits. 

and here I thought I was all about savages