Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's Support
(04-14-2016, 12:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: STFU and do it.

Okay, but my claim that Trump supporters are stupid is not just based on their level of education.  Will you also accept links to Trump supporters making stupid comments?  Or proof that Trump supporters believe impossible claims and lies made by Trump?
(04-14-2016, 09:58 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: That's literally not a good statistic for Trump supporters.  You know given Hillary has been around for decades while trump supporters have only been around for a portion of a year.  To have a two to one article difference would indicate that Articles about the sub-par intelligence level as compared to articles about how corrupt Hillary's, are exponentially increasing and may over take soon.   Cool

Obviously I didn't put as much thought into as you did.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-14-2016, 01:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Obviously I didn't put as much thought into as you did.
obviously
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/29/politics/donald-trump-protests-republican-convention-california/

I hope Trump supporters don't start anything in California
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

"That was not the easiest entrance I've ever made," Trump said once he began speaking at the convention, adding, "it felt like I was crossing the border."

Hilarious
Gary Johnson could feasibly get 5% if not more were Trump the nominee.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

#GaryJohnson2016

Why feel the Bern when you can feel the Johnson? ThumbsUp

On a serious note, I'm definitely voting 3rd party when it ends up being Trump vs Hillary. The only good news is we're most likely looking at a 1 term president.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(04-30-2016, 09:20 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Gary Johnson could feasibly get 5% if not more were Trump the nominee.

If it's Trump vs Hillary I think Gary has a shot at double digits. Maybe even upwards of 20%. Don't underestimate the amount of Bernie supporters refusing to vote for Hilldog and republicans refusing to vote for Trump. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(04-30-2016, 02:51 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: #GaryJohnson2016

Why feel the Bern when you can feel the Johnson? ThumbsUp

On a serious note, I'm definitely voting 3rd party when it ends up being Trump vs Hillary. The only good news is we're most likely looking at a 1 term president.
One lifelong term for Emperor Trump. MAGA for today and forever. Blessings to the dearest leader, the based absolute madman, Trump. At this time all the Bernie People should wait for their free helicopter ride at their local Trump landing pad.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(04-30-2016, 02:54 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: If it's Trump vs Hillary I think Gary has a shot at double digits. Maybe even upwards of 20%. Don't underestimate the amount of Bernie supporters refusing to vote for Hilldog and republicans refusing to vote for Trump. 

I fully expect this election to give us a craptastic president BUT I really hope Johnson gets enough support for people to finally start realizing there are other options out there.  If we have to sit through 4 god-awful years to realize it, so be it.
(04-30-2016, 04:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I fully expect this election to give us a craptastic president BUT I really hope Johnson gets enough support for people to finally start realizing there are other options out there.  If we have to sit through 4 god-awful years to realize it, so be it.

Yes there could be an upside to this whole disaster.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(04-14-2016, 12:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Okay, but my claim that Trump supporters are stupid is not just based on their level of education.  Will you also accept links to Trump supporters making stupid comments?  Or proof that Trump supporters believe impossible claims and lies made by Trump?

Moving the criteria when called on it.

You initially have been saying that ALL Trump Supporters are stupid.
So defend your original statement, with no exceptions.
(04-29-2016, 09:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/29/politics/donald-trump-protests-republican-convention-california/

I hope Trump supporters don't start anything in California

These people who can't protest without it getting violent really bother me.

And I know there are a few that use the real protests to mask their crimes, but it's ridiculous.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-02-2016, 12:13 PM)GMDino Wrote: These people who can't protest without it getting violent really bother me.

And I know there are a few that use the real protests to mask their crimes, but it's ridiculous.

What I find sad, is that when you search for clashes at Trump rallies, you don't see much of anything about how the Protesters are stirring up the hornet's nests and instigating the Trump Supporters. The Media would have you believe that the Supporters are the problem and not the Protesters.
(05-02-2016, 01:21 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: What I find sad, is that when you search for clashes at Trump rallies, you don't see much of anything about how the Protesters are stirring up the hornet's nests and instigating the Trump Supporters. The Media would have you believe that the Supporters are the problem and not the Protesters.

Which is bullshit.
There should be a patrolled buffer zone between the two groups.
If you cross the zone and get into an altercation, boom...hate crime.
If you block a road like a dumbass, boom....firehose.
I'm sick of ALL morons and we need to stop coddling the pseudo-sensitive losers.
(05-02-2016, 12:02 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Moving the criteria when called on it.

You initially have been saying that ALL Trump Supporters are stupid.
So defend your original statement, with no exceptions.

Why did you post my quote when Bfine was the one who "moved the criteria".

I called them stupid and Bfine "moved the criteria" to "education level".
I don't think people realize that there are protesters at ALL the candidates speeches, not just Trumps. But Trump is the only one who encourages using violence against them.
(05-02-2016, 01:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't think people realize that there are protesters at ALL the candidates speeches, not just Trumps.  But Trump is the only one who encourages using violence against them.

I think my favorite thing about Trump is how he longs for the days when people punched each other in the face to settle disagreements/slights all while 5,000 or so people are suing him for some sort of fraud.  Oh, how I wish he would just tell them all to line up and punch him in the face one by one.  I can only imagine how much he'd enjoy that.
(05-02-2016, 01:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't think people realize that there are protesters at ALL the candidates speeches, not just Trumps. But Trump is the only one who encourages using violence against them.

For the record, my last post goes for all protests/rallies.
At any contested event, it should be protocol.
Meh, I think people should be free to beat up each other over this crap if they're both into it. Mutual combat? Go nuts. Beat each other into submission and get it over with.