Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's Support
(06-05-2016, 01:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So the example you provided has more than just saying something; it includes an action.

For the second time I did not compare the action(s) to rape; I compared the mentality of those that mitigate the act. If I were to compare the acts I would have said "this is akin to raping someone".

Correct, you said "says or does", so when someone questioned my statement, I included an example of someone saying and doing something.

I also know what you and dino said and I didn't accuse either of you of comparing the actions of rape. Regardless, probably best if we stopped making rape comparisons.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-05-2016, 10:01 AM)GMDino Wrote: This is the whole "round and round" thing I mentioned that  you took as me having to "sack up".

I answer, I post quotes from other posts, you deny that it answers anything.

Added in now is "Super Internet Guy" calling names and acting tough.

So funny...and kind of sad.

No, you really don't answer.  I make a point by point dissection of your argument and you respond with a general paragraph.  I can always tell when you know you're fighting a losing battle because you get real generic real quick.  If you got name calling and tough guy from my posts you probably need to retreat to your safe space because this world is gonna be rough on you.

As to your argument in general, you sound exactly like the muslim apologists after the Charlie Hedbo attacks.  "We condemn the violence, BUT, Charlie Hedbo really shouldn't be insulting the faith of billions of muslims."  Not how it works.  You don't get to excuse the violence of one side with the words of another, you don't even get to mitigate or attempt to ameliorate it.  Here's how it does work, the people who acted violently and attacked Trump supporters were wrong, have no justification for what they did and should all be arrested and charged for their crimes.  Nothing more, no exculpatory "but Trump said", that's it.  Try it, a little obvious morality will do you some good.
(06-05-2016, 04:06 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No, you really don't answer.  I make a point by point dissection of your argument and you respond with a general paragraph.  I can always tell when you know you're fighting a losing battle because you get real generic real quick.  If you got name calling and tough guy from my posts you probably need to retreat to your safe space because this world is gonna be rough on you.

As to your argument in general, you sound exactly like the muslim apologists after the Charlie Hedbo attacks.  "We condemn the violence, BUT, Charlie Hedbo really shouldn't be insulting the faith of billions of muslims."  Not how it works.  You don't get to excuse the violence of one side with the words of another, you don't even get to mitigate or attempt to ameliorate it.  Here's how it does work, the people who acted violently and attacked Trump supporters were wrong, have no justification for what they did and should all be arrested and charged for their crimes.  Nothing more, no exculpatory "but Trump said", that's it.  Try it, a little obvious morality will do you some good.

Go back and look.  I used actual posts and actual quotes.  I stated my opinion clearly.

Then you responded that I didn't answer.

So why would I do it again?  "Round and round".

You seem to be able to split up the replies...go post a few quotes that support what you are accusing me of rather than just saying "no you didn't".  Maybe you'll see how wrong you are.  But I doubt you'll do it or admit you were wrong...you'll just declare victory because I don't want to go over and over the same thing again and again because you don't want to believe it.

"Round and round".

But you're playing this internet tough guy routine real well now. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-05-2016, 03:29 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Correct, you said "says or does", so when someone questioned my statement, I included an example of someone saying and doing something.

I also know what you and dino said and I didn't accuse either of you of comparing the actions of rape. Regardless, probably best if we stopped making rape comparisons.

Yeah, but you weren't replying to that statement, so there is that.

Why would it be "best", You're not happy with the light it paints someone in that suggests someone should share the blame for being assaulted simply because of what they say or wear?

Would it suit your sensibilities better if I compared it to spousal abuse? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-05-2016, 04:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: Go back and look.  I used actual posts and actual quotes.  I stated my opinion clearly.

Then you responded that I didn't answer.

So why would I do it again?  "Round and round".

You seem to be able to split up the replies...go post a few quotes that support what you are accusing me of rather than just saying "no you didn't".  Maybe you'll see how wrong you are.  But I doubt you'll do it or admit you were wrong...you'll just declare victory because I don't want to go over and over the same thing again and again because you don't want to believe it.

"Round and round".

But you're playing this internet tough guy routine real well now. ThumbsUp

I already explained why you're still wrong but I'll reiterate.  You don't get to blame Trump for the actions of these rioters.  You don't get to blame, or mitigate with, the "toxic atmosphere" he creates or the violence of a few of his supporters in his rallies.  Like I said it's exactly the same as excusing the terrorists or even attempting to explain their actions by pointing out that Hedbo insults islam.

I asked this a few times and you didn't answer, why do you think the violence by Trump opponents dwarfs that of his supporters?  Also, if Trump has created such a toxic atmosphere why haven't his supporters attacked people at Clinton or Sanders rallies?
(06-05-2016, 05:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, but you weren't replying to that statement, so there is that.

Why would it be "best", You're not happy with the light it paints someone in that suggests someone should share the blame for being assaulted simply because of what they say or wear?

Would it suit your sensibilities better if I compared it to spousal abuse? 

Go run your mouth to the big drunk dude at the bar call him a rapist and crook and tell him you are going to kick his family out of the bar and shut the door so they can never get back in. When he punches you in the mouth i wont say awww poor little bfine didnt deserve that. I will say what a bunch of idiots.

You want to go vocally support a reality show host running for president that is a bigoted hate filled walking talking shitbag good for you putting party over country like a good little republican. But when your racial charged one issue platform isnt all rainbows and butterflies save us the sob stories.

The dude is openly racist running for president. So is it really that shocking that this is happening?

This is just a small taste of the shit show. If we elect an orange clown full of hot air to be the leader of the free world. Things will be a lot worse than a lady getting hit with an egg or a guy bleeding a little.
(06-05-2016, 05:31 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Go run your mouth to the big drunk dude at the bar call him a rapist and crook and tell him you are going to kick his family out of the bar and shut the door so they can never get back in. When he punches you in the mouth i wont say awww poor little bfine didnt deserve that. I will say what a bunch of idiots.

You want to go vocally support a reality show host running for president that is a bigoted hate filled walking talking shitbag good for you putting party over country like a good little republican. But when your racial charged one issue platform isnt all rainbows and butterflies save us the sob stories.

The dude is openly racist running for president. So is it really that shocking that this is happening?

This is just a small taste of the shit show. If we elect an orange clown full of hot air to be the leader of the free world. Things will be a lot worse than a lady getting hit with an egg or a guy bleeding a little.

What you just said offends me so I am justified in kicking the crap out of you.  It's not that big a deal right?
(06-05-2016, 05:31 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Go run your mouth to the big drunk dude at the bar call him a rapist and crook and tell him you are going to kick his family out of the bar and shut the door so they can never get back in. When he punches you in the mouth i wont say awww poor little bfine didnt deserve that. I will say what a bunch of idiots.

Are you for real suggesting folks should not support Trump because if he gets elected folks are going to misbehave?

This makes about as much sense as a guy 8 years ago saying we shouldn't vote for Obama because some racists will try to kill him.

You analogy makes no sense; perhaps it would make sense if it ended with the big guy not assaulting me but turning around and punching my friend because we came in together.  

(06-05-2016, 05:16 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Also, if Trump has created such a toxic atmosphere why haven't his supporters attacked people at Clinton or Sanders rallies?

I asked this exact same question a few posts back: I think I got an "I already answered that'. 

The only correct response from either candidate should be "I do not condone nor support that kind of behavior".

Period.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Same should be said from the supporters of any candidate.

There is no gray area or "serves them right".

I really can't stand either one of these two BTW.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
(06-05-2016, 06:20 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: The only correct response from either candidate should be "I do not condone nor support that kind of behavior".

Period.

Yup.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-05-2016, 06:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Are you for real suggesting folks should not support Trump because if he gets elected folks are going to misbehave?

This makes about as much sense as a guy 8 years ago saying we shouldn't vote for Obama because some racists will try to kill him.

You analogy makes no sense; perhaps it would make sense if it ended with the big guy not assaulting me but turning around and punching my friend because we came in together.  

Definitely not the #1 reason. Potential civil war and massive civil unrest is probably in my top 10 though.
#1 would probably be the man is just not presidential material. He is as qualified as kim kardashian. Except she is probably better with her finances since she hasnt filed bankruptcy multiple times. Both are clowns. She is probably the cleaner Christian. Her reality tv show is probably more successful than his too. They both love the blacks. Folks shouldnt support trump because he has flip flopped on basically every issue other than the fact he is a racist and wants to go back to ancient chinese times and build a giant wall. Uniting behind trump because screw the mexicans is about as worthwhile as uniting behind hitler because screw the jews.

Thats fine. We can pretend you were protected by secret service and your friend kept chiming in over your shoulder repeating what you said. Either way you got the point.
(06-05-2016, 06:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I asked this exact same question a few posts back: I think I got an "I already answered that'. 

Mellow

First time you asked:

(06-04-2016, 08:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Show me any video, link. ect... of Trump supporters showing up at a Sanders or Clinton rally to conduct violent activities because of this "toxic atmosphere" he created.  

My reply:

(06-04-2016, 08:08 PM)GMDino Wrote: I don't know that it has happened.  Maybe because Sanders and Clinton aren't creating an atmosphere where attacks would happen.  Maybe angry violent people are protesting because they don't like the things Drumpf says and that fuels the fire when there is a confrontation.

Maybe his supporters are only "defending" Drumpf?

Either way it does change my stance that violence is stupid and unnecessary.  And Drumpf loves it.

So you asked again (and changed the question):

(06-04-2016, 08:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: First of all: Keep digging that hole.

Secondly: As I asked before. List anything that supports Trump is to share any blame for folks attacking his supporters simply because they attend one of his rallies.

You not liking the answer or accepting the answer doesn't mean it wasn't answered.

Solid post. ™
(06-05-2016, 06:20 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: The only correct response from either candidate should be "I do not condone nor support that kind of behavior".

Period.

(06-05-2016, 06:23 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yup.

Careful gentlemen...you don't want to be accused of mitigating responsibility for violence or blaming words. Smirk
(06-05-2016, 06:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

First time you asked:

My reply:

So you asked again (and changed the question):

You not liking the answer or accepting the answer doesn't mean it wasn't answered.

Solid post. ™

So your answer was I cannot. Thanks. 

(06-05-2016, 06:38 PM)GMDino Wrote: Careful gentlemen...you don't want to be accused of mitigating responsibility for violence or blaming words.   Smirk

No, unlike yourself they didn't throw in any caveats or mitigating factors.  See how that works?

Period.

Absolutely, but there will be those that suggest Trump shares the blame. I wouldn't doubt that Hillary and Bernie are among them.

(06-05-2016, 06:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: So you asked again (and changed the question):

Solid post. ™

(06-05-2016, 06:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So your answer was I cannot. Thanks. 

You're funny. ™
(06-05-2016, 06:46 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No, unlike yourself they didn't throw in any caveats or mitigating factors.  See how that works?

Do you?

(06-05-2016, 06:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Absolutely, but there will be those that suggest Trump shares the blame. I wouldn't doubt that Hillary and Bernie are among them.

And there are those who can and read and comprehend that no one on this board said that.

Thanks for that. ™
(06-05-2016, 06:49 PM)GMDino Wrote: Do you?

It's rude to answer a question with a question.  Return to mitigating and excusing please.