Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's Support
bfine32 Wrote:Absolutely, but there will be those that suggest Trump shares the blame. 

GMDino Wrote:And there are those who can and read and comprehend that no one on this board said that.

GMDino Wrote:But to say that Trump has not encouraged violence from his supporters or that he doesn't at least deserve some blame in the creation of the toxic atmosphere every time he speaks is disingenuous.

Thanks for that.  ™
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-05-2016, 06:32 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Definitely not the #1 reason. Potential civil war and massive civil unrest is probably in my top 10 though.
#1 would probably be the man is just not presidential material. He is as qualified as kim kardashian. Except she is probably better with her finances since she hasnt filed bankruptcy multiple times. Both are clowns. She is probably the cleaner Christian. Her reality tv show is probably more successful than his too. They both love the blacks. Folks shouldnt support trump because he has flip flopped on basically every issue other than the fact he is a racist and wants to go back to ancient chinese times and build a giant wall. Uniting behind trump because screw the mexicans is about as worthwhile as uniting behind hitler because screw the jews.

Thats fine. We can pretend you were protected by secret service and your friend kept chiming in over your shoulder repeating what you said. Either way you got the point.

I got that the analogy made zero sense. If that was the point you were trying to make; then I guess I got it.

The rest is just funny.

(06-05-2016, 06:52 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It's rude to answer a question with a question.  Return to mitigating and excusing please.

Return to the first page and see how my comment on Drumpf saying something was in direct response o saying he didn't say anything.

Your continuing to combine that with somehow me saying hat is any excuse for the violence is funny.

But again, I don't expect you to actually do it when you can just puff out your internet chest and say you were right.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-05-2016, 06:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote:  
Thanks for that.  ™

Parodying a parody isn't original or funny.

Solid post though. ™
To say Trump has "created" the toxic atmosphere is less than honest. The toxic atmosphere already existed, created by a liberal agenda for everyone to find their "inner aggrieved" and be herded into groups of victims to be exploited for political gain, replacing personal responsibility with a govt that knows best.

That toxic atmosphere gave rise to Drumpf, not the other way around.
--------------------------------------------------------

(06-05-2016, 07:23 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: To say Trump has "created" the toxic atmosphere is less than honest.  The toxic atmosphere already existed, created by a liberal agenda for everyone to find their "inner aggrieved" and be herded into groups of victims to be exploited for political gain, replacing personal responsibility with a govt that knows best.  

That toxic atmosphere gave rise to Drumpf, not the other way around.

People were always that way. Many have a voice now that didn't before.

Some just don't like change.

Some are correct...some aren't.

Nothing new.

In fact wasn't it a couple election cycles ago that the "angry white male voter" was a recurring theme? Say 1988 or so?
(06-05-2016, 05:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, but you weren't replying to that statement, so there is that.

Why would it be "best", You're not happy with the light it paints someone in that suggests someone should share the blame for being assaulted simply because of what they say or wear?

Would it suit your sensibilities better if I compared it to spousal abuse? 

I was replying to someone questioning my response to that statement. Go ahead it compare it to whatever you want. We both believe that those victims were not deserving of the assault committed by the criminals for peacefully voicing support for a presidential candidate

even if that candidate has condoned violence in the past. The fact that he has doesn't mean they should face such actions.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-05-2016, 06:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Absolutely, but there will be those that suggest Trump shares the blame. I wouldn't doubt that Hillary and Bernie are among them.

Well...... YEAH !
We can't be having Soros found out.
Whatever
(06-05-2016, 06:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Absolutely, but there will be those that suggest Trump shares the blame. I wouldn't doubt that Hillary and Bernie are among them.

I'm going to go on the record and say that Trump has contributed to the hostile nature surrounding his rallies. His tone is often aggressive, he has praised those who have assaulted others, and he has suggested that protesters be harmed. 

All of those things are irresponsible for any person who wields influence and is trying to progress a civilized, democratic nation. 

likewise, I'd expect Bernie and Clinton to condemn the violence committed by Anti-Trump protesters. Tell their crowds to not engage in that behavior against Trump supporters.

(06-05-2016, 08:45 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm going to go on the record and say that Trump has contributed to the hostile nature surrounding his rallies. His tone is often aggressive, he has praised those who have assaulted others, and he has suggested that protesters be harmed. 

All of those things are irresponsible for any person who wields influence and is trying to progress a civilized, democratic nation. 

I agree here, even if I think both sides of the coin are acting like grade A dbags.  Trump projects this "I miss the days when men were men and punched each other over their differences!" vibe and that obviously riles up the masses.  I have to admit that I also miss the days when people punched each other over disagreements because I want to see how Trump would fare if the people suing him for fraud all got to punch him right in the face as restitution. Anyways, that's politics...a bunch of billionaires (and in Trump's case, born super rich) acting like they fought their way up through the streets barefoot and punched the hell out of the world for a stale slice of bread on their way to work the coal mines for a nickel.

I will say that Trump is a massively successful instigator to the point where he is bordering on the presidency because of it.  That's impressive stuff.
(06-05-2016, 08:45 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm going to go on the record and say that Trump has contributed to the hostile nature surrounding his rallies. His tone is often aggressive, he has praised those who have assaulted others, and he has suggested that protesters be harmed. 

And he should take blame for that. But people are responsible for their own action too. If anyone told me I should punch a guy because he was protesting I wouldn't do it. But that doesn't take anything away from his rhetoric either.
(06-05-2016, 08:38 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I was replying to someone questioning my response to that statement. Go ahead it compare it to whatever you want. We both believe that those victims were not deserving of the assault committed by the criminals for peacefully voicing support for a presidential candidate

even if that candidate has condoned violence in the past. The fact that he has doesn't mean they should face such actions.

But where we disagree is that they are solely responsible for their actions. 

Where has Trump condoned violence by his supporters at a Clinton or Sanders rally?

As I wait for your answer I will say that both Hillary and Sanders have condoned violence at Trump rallies, by not speaking out against it. 

Then mentality that Trump is somehow responsible for folks attacking his supporters at his rallies is absolutely hilarious and I thought most here were above that; I was mistaken, 

(06-05-2016, 09:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: But where we disagree is that they are solely responsible for their actions. 

Where has Trump condoned violence by his supporters at a Clinton or Sanders rally?

As I wait for your answer I will say that both Hillary and Sanders have condoned violence at Trump rallies, by not speaking out against it. 

Then mentality that Trump is somehow responsible for folks attacking his supporters at his rallies is absolutely hilarious and I thought most here were above that; I was mistaken, 

Is he responsible if people get the hell best out of them. When he has a microphone and states beat the hell out of them i will pay your legal fees? Do you just ignore the part where he tells people to get violent?

I guess if he was president. And said cleanse your neighborhood of mexicans. Since he wasnt actually the one physically doing it we couldnt blame him for any possible outcome.
[Image: AP_TRUMP_SAN_DC_060316_4x3_992.jpg]

[Image: AP_SAN_TRUMP_SAN2_DC_4x3_992.jpg]

Damn you Trump..

You reap what you sow.

If you want to show your support for an orange hate filled racist bag of smashed assholes who openly asks for violence against his opposition. You might get smacked with a bag of rocks.
(06-05-2016, 09:58 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Is he responsible if people get the hell best out of them. When he has a microphone and states beat the hell out of them i will pay your legal fees? Do you just ignore the part where he tells people to get violent?

I guess if he was president. And said cleanse your neighborhood of mexicans. Since he wasnt actually the one physically doing it we couldnt blame him for any possible outcome.

Like your last analogy this would perhaps make sense if it were different. Perhaps if it were Trump supporters were attacking folks at a Clinton rally. 

(06-05-2016, 10:02 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: You reap what you sow.

If you want to show your support for an orange hate filled racist bag of smashed assholes who openly asks for violence against his opposition. You might get smacked with a bag of rocks.
Thanks for this. 

I'll ask you since GMDabo won't answer, why then has the violence from Trump protesters dwarfed that of his supporters?  Also, why haven't there been attacks by Trump supporters at Clinton or Sanders rally's?
(06-05-2016, 10:02 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: You reap what you sow.

I don't support Trump, but send them my way.
I'll support anyone I want.
A lot of people died to ensure that.