Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trump's handshake snub
Just saw this story today...and it seems that those who claim DJT never saw her extend her hand are what we call in the business "wrong".

https://www.comicsands.com/obama-photographer-trump-handshake-sotu-2645054339.html?utm_source=Instagram&utm_medium=stories&utm_campaign=GTAK&fbclid=IwAR3fd3p6Oiv-sgrowSMXscEeQIxs2hmJdpqMxXtRkZ977F0cJk9vFzVEzcE

[Image: shake.jpg]

But I wouldn't expect a Trump supporter to believe photos and videos when they can have an "opinion".  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Do you think that she wanted to congratulate him on his acquittal?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(02-07-2020, 03:42 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Do you think that she wanted to congratulate him on his acquittal?

Either that or to show him she had bigger hands.  Ninja

All seriousness aside she showed some class and he showed to be Trump. Smirk
(02-07-2020, 04:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: Either that or to show him she had bigger hands.  Ninja

Hmm, maybe..  From the photo you posted, her body language does not look like someone actually seeking a handshake.  Heck, just look at the posture of her "extended" hand.  Now, mimic the hyper extended arc that her hand is making with your hand.  Is that how you hold your hand out, when anticipating a handshake?

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(02-07-2020, 04:35 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hmm, maybe..  From the photo you posted, her body language does not look like someone actually seeking a handshake.  Heck, just look at the posture of her "extended" hand.  Now, mimic the hyper extended arc that her hand is making with your hand.  Is that how you hold your hand out, when anticipating a handshake?

Mellow

(02-07-2020, 03:30 PM)GMDino Wrote: But I wouldn't expect a Trump supporter to believe photos and videos when they can have an "opinion".  Smirk
(02-07-2020, 05:13 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

Well??  Mellow

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(02-07-2020, 05:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well??  Mellow

Dude you are trying to analyze if her extending her hand for a traditional handshake is "really" her extending her hand for a handshake and you want an answer?

Hilarious
(02-07-2020, 05:43 PM)GMDino Wrote: Dude you are trying to analyze if her extending her hand for a traditional handshake is "really" her extending her hand for a handshake and you want an answer?

Hilarious

Well, I know how you Democrat types love to debate things.  So, I just figured that I'd offer you a bit of a topic, since you opened the door with that photo of her obviously not wanting a handshake..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Well there is a coronavirus going around.
(02-07-2020, 05:50 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, I know how you Democrat types love to debate things.  So, I just figured that I'd offer you a bit of a topic, since you opened the door with that photo of her obviously not wanting a handshake..

And *I* am called the troll.... Cool
(02-07-2020, 03:30 PM)GMDino Wrote: "Hey Donald, smell this."

[Image: shake.jpg]

You can tell he is thinking about it.
(02-07-2020, 04:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: Either that or to show him she had bigger hands.  Ninja

"class".

luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulz

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(02-07-2020, 04:35 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hmm, maybe..  From the photo you posted, her body language does not look like someone actually seeking a handshake.  Heck, just look at the posture of her "extended" hand.  Now, mimic the hyper extended arc that her hand is making with your hand.  Is that how you hold your hand out, when anticipating a handshake?

And where the hell is her pinky finger??

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(02-07-2020, 04:35 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Is that how you hold your hand out, when anticipating a handshake?

Looks more like she is casting a spell.
(02-07-2020, 07:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: And where the hell is her pinky finger??

I think that she must have "sacrificed" it, in order to prove her dedication to the impeachment effort..   Ninja

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(02-07-2020, 07:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Looks more like she is casting a spell.

Or maybe it is just her face that gives that impression.
(02-07-2020, 07:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: And where the hell is her pinky finger??

She obviously wants to give him "the shocker". 

(02-07-2020, 07:07 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I think that she must have "sacrificed" it, in order to prove her dedication to the impeachment effort..   Ninja

I figured it was either that or she lost it back in dubya dubya 2. 

(02-07-2020, 07:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I figured it was either that or she lost it back in dubya dubya 2. 

because she didnt pay for bone spurs?