Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prankster lands in Spanish Prison
When I first read the headline I thought it sounded a bit over the top. Then, once I read the story it made a bit more sense.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/youtube-star-who-tricked-a-homeless-man-into-eating-oreos-filled-with-toothpaste-because-it-would-clean-his-teeth-gets-15-months-in-prison/ar-AAChPiw?ocid=spartandhp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
$22,000 for some toothpaste? Now the cat feces one he should be nailed for.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(06-03-2019, 12:01 PM)michaelsean Wrote: $22,000 for some toothpaste?  Now the cat feces one he should be nailed for.

And 15 months in prison.  I wonder if the other inmates will make a funny youtube video of him getting "initiated" into the population?  Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(06-03-2019, 12:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: And 15 months in prison.  I wonder if the other inmates will make a funny youtube video of him getting "initiated" into the population?  Ninja

Probably only allow him to eat "shit" sandwiches.
good
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-03-2019, 12:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Probably only allow him to eat "shit" sandwiches.

someone told me you eat shit on rye....  i told them you dont like rye.