Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump shakes things up!
I'm not a fan of Trump. I think he lies and is a fraud. My biggest problem with Trump is how he cheated thousands of people out of their money by not paying them for work done and of course the Trump University scam. That being said, Trump basically got elected to shake things up in Washington and he is doing a good job of it. The whole "Me Too" movement might of never happened if he didn't brag about grabbing women's snatches on that bus. He exposed most of the Republican leaders in congress as being spineless hypocrites. All those congressmen care about is getting re-elected and keep the gravy train going. They don't give a sh*t about the middle class. He has made the Democrat party a non entity. If he wasn't so immature and didn't flip flop all the time he could be great for this country.
There is a reason he isn't showing his income taxes. Mueller is getting closer. I hope Trump is innocent of any wrong doing. I'd still rather have him as President than the holy roller Mike "the mannequin" Pence. Thank You.
Everyone in D.C. is making the Libertarian Party more and more attractive to folks. Trump has done exactly as I had expected him to. He's helped expose how pathetic our government truly has become.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
(01-11-2018, 06:35 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Everyone in D.C. is making the Libertarian Party more and more attractive to folks. Trump has done exactly as I had expected him to. He's helped expose how pathetic our government truly has become.

Yessir!  I've been following your boy Brent, here in NC.  He posts some interesting things.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(01-11-2018, 07:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yessir!  I've been following your boy Brent, here in NC.  He posts some interesting things.
Brent is a fantastic guy. I could never say enough good things about him. He's down to earth, yet scared off the Vice Chair of the national party in debate.

(01-11-2018, 06:35 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Everyone in D.C. is making the Libertarian Party more and more attractive to folks. Trump has done exactly as I had expected him to. He's helped expose how pathetic our government truly has become.

I really hope this is true, but I expect the 2020 election to go back to "I'd like to vote for a 3rd party, but I'm going to vote D/R because I'm too scared of the other person winning."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Apparently he has been shaking things up with Stormy Daniels. LOL