Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump shows the trues spirit of Christmas...
...by only inviting people who agree with him to the WH.  

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/07/us/politics/democrats-white-house-hanukkah-party.html

He is SO good at making deals and bring people together!  Probably because he'll only deal with people who agree with him.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Did Trump make everyone there say "Merry Christmas?"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-08-2017, 10:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Did Trump make everyone there say "Merry Christmas?"

Hilarious
(12-08-2017, 10:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: ...by only inviting people who agree with him to the WH.  

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/07/us/politics/democrats-white-house-hanukkah-party.html

He is SO good at making deals and bring people together!  Probably because he'll only deal with people who agree with him.   Smirk

BFD, I don't invite people to be in my presence that I don't like either...??
(12-11-2017, 12:29 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: BFD, I don't invite people to be in my presence that I don't like either...??

Do you then berate them in public for not "working with you"?  He's a small man with a small mind.  And he can't understand why he can't get anything done when all he wants is people to like him as much as he likes himself.

Also, the POTUS is slightly different than "Mike's Holiday Get Together 2017!"   Smirk
(12-11-2017, 01:21 PM)GMDino Wrote: Do you then berate them in public for not "working with you"?  He's a small man with a small mind.  And he can't understand why he can't get anything done when all he wants is people to like him as much as he likes himself.

Also, the POTUS is slightly different than "Mike's Holiday Get Together 2017!"   Smirk

It's funny that we had certain right-wingers criticizing articles and tips for liberals to deal with the Trump-loving relatives during the holidays and then our great leader goes and only invites people with the same political affiliation to his holiday party.  You can't make this stuff up.

Anyways, I think I'm the only registered libertarian I know so if I were to follow Trump's lead I'd be spending the holiays alone.  Hmm, that's not a bad idea actually.
(12-08-2017, 10:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Did Trump make everyone there say "Merry Christmas?"

All together now, and smile big for the camera, say Merry Christmas!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23