Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump smashes Hillary (In SNL viewer ratings)
There's no denying the Trump Bump. Love him or Hate him, people tune in.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/11/08/donald-trump-snl-ratings

[quote][According to NBC, SNL had a whopping 6.6 household rating on Saturday night, easily beating the season’s previous high: the 41st season premiere last month, hosted by Miley Cyrus and with a guest appearance by none other than … Hillary Clinton. In fact, Trump’s overnight rating was 47 percent higher than the Miley/Hillary episode. /quote]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Trump has that inate clown quality.

As politicians go, few are more painful than watching Hillary (and Jeb) try to be funny
Chris Christie should run as a democrat. He would beat Hillary. Plus he is progressive enough
(11-08-2015, 10:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Chris Christie should run as a democrat.  He would beat Hillary.   Plus he is progressive enough

If you've ever balanced a budget, or even tried to, then the Democratic party wants nothing to do with you.
(11-08-2015, 10:38 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: If you've ever balanced a budget, or even tried to, then the Democratic party wants nothing to do with you.

Haha yes I know. Just throwing Christie a bone. He is too liberal for the GOP thankfully.