Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump threatens to run as third party
(02-17-2016, 11:58 AM)fredtoast Wrote: No she doesn't.

Is her tax plan the same as the Republicans?

Her position on abortion?

Hre position on health care reform?

Seriously, please explain how her position on these things are the same as the Republicans.

Every time you say this I prove you are wrong then you just keep saying it.

Are you a Bernie voter?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-17-2016, 12:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Are you a Bernie voter?

Do you like extra cheese on your pizza?
(02-17-2016, 12:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Do you like extra cheese on your pizza?

I do; however, as opposed to my question, I have no idea what that has to do with the topic at hand.

(02-17-2016, 12:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I do; however, as opposed to my question, I have no idea what that has to do with the topic at hand.

And I have no idea how your question answers my question.

Bernie voters do not believe Hillary is the same as the Republicans.  So I asked Lucy to explain himself.
(02-17-2016, 12:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Bernie voters do not believe Hillary is the same as the Republicans.  So I asked Lucy to explain himself.

Wouldn't you have to be a Bernie voter to know how one views Hillary's plans well enough to "prove someone wrong"?

For instance you asked about Tax reform; I could easily see how someone that supports Bernie's plan and the talk of 30% could easily consider Hillary's plan no different that some that the Repulicans have introduced. The point very well may be that Bernie supporters see themselves as some new-age hippy and view Hillary as the same Big-money panderers that they percieve Republicans to be.

Was that a satisfactory answer?

(02-17-2016, 12:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Wouldn't you have to be a Bernie voter to know how one views Hillary's plans well enough to "prove someone wrong"?

For instance you asked about Tax reform; I could easily see how someone that supports Bernie's plan and the talk of 30% could easily consider Hillary's plan no different that some that the Repulicans have introduced. The point very well may be that Bernie supporters see themselves as some new-age hippy and view Hillary as the same Big-money panderers that they percieve Republicans to be.

Was that a satisfactory answer?

No.  An answer based just on your imagination is not valid.  

I might vote for Bernie, and I actually know a lot of people who have already decided that they are..  NONE of them think Hilary is the same as the republicans.

But let's move on to the issue of abortion.  Please tell me your imaginary explanation for how Bernie supporters would see Hillary's position on abortion to be the same as the Republicans.

Seriously.  This is one of the most ridiculous comments Lucy keeps making, and I can't believe anyone could defend it.

Do Cruz supporters see Rubio as the same as Hillary?
(02-17-2016, 02:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No.  An answer based just on your imagination is not valid.  

I might vote for Bernie, and I actually know a lot of people who have already decided that they are..  NONE of them think Hilary is the same as the republicans.

But let's move on to the issue of abortion.  Please tell me your imaginary explanation for how Bernie supporters would see Hillary's position on abortion to be the same as the Republicans.

Seriously.  This is one of the most ridiculous comments Lucy keeps making, and I can't believe anyone could defend it.

Do Cruz supporters see Rubio as the same as Hillary?

Funny you accuse me of imaginary explanations while providing nothing more than what you and your "friends" say. Here's just one view from Sanders:

http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/23/bernie-sanders-accuses-hillary-of-being-too-cozy-with-big-pharma-and-health-care-industry/

Quote:According to Sanders, one factor holding Clinton back from supporting single-payer — which he asserts will guarantee health care to all — is that the former secretary of state “has received millions of dollars from the health care and pharmaceutical industries.”

The donations, which are “sure to rise as time goes on,” are greater “than did the top 3 Republicans — combined,” Sanders wrote.

There is a very good point many Bernie supporters view Hillary as nothing more than a big money Republican. But I've been down this road too many times. I know where it goes, so bye. 

(02-17-2016, 11:58 AM)fredtoast Wrote: No she doesn't.

Is her tax plan the same as the Republicans?

Her position on abortion?

Hre position on health care reform?

Seriously, please explain how her position on these things are the same as the Republicans.

Every time you say this I prove you are wrong then you just keep saying it.

She shares the exact same views on all those as any establishment GOP candidate. Progressive tax plan, they basically want to keep Obamacare like policy, and the abortion policy is the only difference . But trump has been pro choice his whole life.
(02-17-2016, 04:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: they basically want to keep Obamacare like policy, 

Yeah, they all agree on this.  Smirk
I'm hoping if Hilldog keeps getting handed the nomination that Sanders will run independent as well. That would potentially give us 4 choices for the next POTUS.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(02-17-2016, 04:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yeah, they all agree on this.  Smirk

Only a couple want to blow up Obamacare . Establishment candidates want to work through it to "fix" it.
(02-17-2016, 04:56 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: I'm hoping if Hilldog keeps getting handed the nomination that Sanders will run independent as well. That would potentially give us 4 choices for the next POTUS.

The powers that be won't like this.  The reason they make it impossible for people to run as anything but Democrats and Republicans is so people who aren't one of those 2 groups are unknown and unpopular come election time.  The last thing this country wants are multiple variables in an election...well, multiple variables that have actually been given the right to be on all the ballots, to be in debates, to be subject to funding, etc..
DAMN, even the Pope bashed Trump:

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/pope-says-trump-not-christian-views-plans-over-170430873.html

That should lock up the Southern Baptist vote.