Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump to continue tradition of giving medal of freedom to sacks of shit
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/03/politics/donald-trump-medal-of-freedom/index.html

Trump decided that giving the highest civilian honor to Rush Limbaugh wasn't enough of a mockery. He will be awarding it to two of his staunchest House allies, Devin Nunes and Jim Jordan.

Nunes, who seems to mostly spend his time getting rejected by the courts with his frivolous defamation lawsuits, was willing to investigate the FBI for Trump to discredit the valid investigation over Russian's interference campaign.

Jordan, who is best known for ignoring the sexual abuse of college wrestlers and then literally crying on the phone begging a whistleblower to stop exposing his role in ignoring the abuse, has been willing to lead the House effort on literally any asinine and completely fabricated campaign Trump has come up with.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I feel like getting a prize out of a cereal box is more honorable than them three Trump allies getting it.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I liked the part where they mentioned Nunes fighting against the "Deep State".
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 04:47 PM)Au165 Wrote: I liked the part where they mentioned Nunes fighting against the "Deep State".

I wouldn't put it past an 82 year old Biden to give out the medal to people who protected his cereal from that damn leprechaun and that silly rabbit now that we've established fighting against unsubstantiated aggressors can net awards.
Reply/Quote
Biden should give the Presidential Medal Of Freedom to Bozo The Clown and then retire the award.

Then he should create a brand new award, award it to every PMOF winner before Trump took office and then give one to Fauci.

Destroy
Erase
Improve
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
I think it's safe to say the Medal of Freedom no longer has any meaning.

Trump killed it, just like he is trying to kill democracy.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 06:26 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Biden should give the Presidential Medal Of Freedom to Bozo The Clown and then retire the award.

Then he should create a brand new award, award it to every PMOF winner before Trump took office and then give one to Fauci.

Destroy
Erase
Improve

Does Biden get to play the Bozo Grand Prize Game first?
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 04:08 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/03/politics/donald-trump-medal-of-freedom/index.html

Trump decided that giving the highest civilian honor to Rush Limbaugh wasn't enough of a mockery. He will be awarding it to two of his staunchest House allies, Devin Nunes and Jim Jordan.

Nunes, who seems to mostly spend his time getting rejected by the courts with his frivolous defamation lawsuits, was willing to investigate the FBI for Trump to discredit the valid investigation over Russian's interference campaign.

Jordan, who is best known for ignoring the sexual abuse of college wrestlers and then literally crying on the phone begging a whistleblower to stop exposing his role in ignoring the abuse, has been willing to lead the House effort on literally any asinine and completely fabricated campaign Trump has come up with.

Well Ted Kennedy got one and he murdered someone and probably raped a couple others sooo...
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
They should engrave on the medal the name of the president who presented it. That way, we know whether or not it is a piece of shit.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 09:33 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well Ted Kennedy got one and he murdered someone and probably raped a couple others sooo...

Obama also gave one to a dude who played QB for the Pittsburgh Steelers.  What a douche. 
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 09:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Obama also gave one to a dude who played QB for the Pittsburgh Steelers.  What a douche. 

Seriously? Well then all the other mentions are meaningless in comparison.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 09:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Obama also gave one to a dude who played QB for the Pittsburgh Steelers.  What a douche. 

Bubby Brister or Kordell Stewart? Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 09:33 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well Ted Kennedy got one and he murdered someone and probably raped a couple others sooo...

vehicular manslaughter is a relevant point of criticism, though elevating it to murder and throwing in multiple rapes seems a bit much. I guess their accomplishments mirror his 50 year senate career.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 11:29 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: vehicular manslaughter is a relevant point of criticism, though elevating it to murder and throwing in multiple rapes seems a bit much. I guess their accomplishments mirror his 50 year senate career.

Aggravated vehicular homicide which is worth 20 years, and he left her there. I don’t know if it’s legally murder, but it’s murder to me. That eliminates any chance for the honor.

He voted the way that got him elected and gave him power. Didn’t cost him anything. He had the world’s cushiest job for 50 years. Big whoop.

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2021, 12:00 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Aggravated vehicular homicide which is worth 20 years, and he left her there. I don’t know if it’s legally murder, but it’s murder to me. That eliminates any chance for the honor.

He voted the way that got him elected and gave him power. Didn’t cost him anything.  He had the world’s cushiest job for 50 years. Big whoop.

Never get in the car with a Kennedy.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2021, 12:00 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Aggravated vehicular homicide which is worth 20 years, and he left her there. I don’t know if it’s legally murder, but it’s murder to me. That eliminates any chance for the honor.

He voted the way that got him elected and gave him power. Didn’t cost him anything.  He had the world’s cushiest job for 50 years. Big whoop.

Well you dropped the rape charges but you upped it from negligence to recklessness. 

HIPPA, ADA, Voting Rights Act, ESSA, Fair Housing Act, Title IX

Yep, pretty lackluster career. I can see why someone might consider Nunes and Jordan to be his equal. 

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2021, 12:48 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Well you dropped the rape charges but you upped it from negligence to recklessness. 

HIPPA, ADA, Voting Rights Act, ESSA, Fair Housing Act, Title IX

Yep, pretty lackluster career. I can see why someone might consider Nunes and Jordan to be his equal. 

Teddy boy also was helpful in turning democrats against Jimmy Carter, thus helping the whole Reagan bs moral majority and prosperity gospel era to get underway...but I guess that was inevitable anyway.
Reply/Quote
Ted Kennedy had obvious faults...being a bad politician and getting a lot done on Congress was not one of them.

I would not have give him the award personally simply because of the Mary Jo Kopechne death.

But neither Nunes or Jordan could hold Kennedy's jock strap when it comes to what they have done in office AND they both have enough outside baggage to make the awards a joke for them too.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote