Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump to sign EO to investigate...
voter fraud. The important issue in this country that must be investigated.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
So if this investigation comes up fruitless will Trump admit he was wrong and Republicans can put this voter fraud business behind us for the unforeseeable future? I don't see why the Republicans would want Trump to do this it's going to nullify one of their scare tactics.

The investigation is almost worth it just to stop hearing about this issue that has no merit.
If there is wide spread voter fraud of course it is something that should be investigated. Who would suggest otherwise?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-11-2017, 01:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If there is wide spread voter fraud of course it is something that should be investigated. Who would suggest otherwise?

If there is an airborne virus rolling through my area's local school of course it something that should be investigated. Who would suggest otherwise? Mellow

But there isn't and there is no evidence of that so that isn't being investigated.
(05-11-2017, 01:33 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: If there is an airborne virus rolling through my area's local school of course it something that should be investigated. Who would suggest otherwise? Mellow

But there isn't and there is no evidence of that so that isn't being investigated.

But according to you there is an investigation before there is evidence. This seems contradictory to your claim.
(05-11-2017, 02:04 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: But according to you there is an investigation before there is evidence. This seems contradictory to your claim.

Obviously if evidence arises before an investigation that gives your more merit to investigate the story behind the evidence. An investigation is warranted if you have evidence or warranted suspicion. Republicans don't even believe there is voter fraud Trump is just foolish enough to believe everything they say on FOX News. He's a puppet. It's just their scare tactic and a method to suppress low income people and limit their voting rights. There has been no evidence or warranted suspicion for the investigation just a political move.

Instead of trying cherry pick my posts to find chinks in my armor maybe you should actually listen to what is being said.
(05-11-2017, 12:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: voter fraud. The important issue in this country that must be investigated.

Dog and pony show to distract from the Comey three ring circus.
(05-11-2017, 02:22 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Obviously if evidence arises before an investigation that gives your more merit to investigate the story behind the evidence. An investigation is warranted if you have evidence or warranted suspicion. Republicans don't even believe there is voter fraud Trump is just foolish enough to believe everything they say on FOX News. He's a puppet. It's just their scare tactic and a method to suppress low income people and limit their voting rights. There has been no evidence or warranted suspicion for the investigation just a political move.

Instead of trying cherry pick my posts to find chinks in my armor maybe you should actually listen to what is being said.

Well at least you're approaching it with an open mind.

You have no idea if they have "warranted suspicion" or not. You just don't like the current POTUS and like many will assume the worst from anything he does/says.

Not that anyone is telling you, you cannot; however, we can only grow once we acknowledge out biases. We all have them.

(05-11-2017, 04:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well at least you're approaching it with an open mind.

You have no idea if they have "warranted suspicion" or not. You just don't like the current POTUS and like many will assume the worst from anything he does/says.

Not that anyone is telling you, you cannot; however, we can only grow once we acknowledge out biases. We all have them.

I assume the worst of everything he does because I don't think he has a firm grasp on reality partly because of the reputation of the sources he himself says he gets his news from but also because of his upbringing and his nearly daily insane rambling on Twitter (By the way Trump's Dad had dementia. Runs in his family.). He has no idea what hardship is but claims he is the one man who can solve our problem. Generally he comes across like a shallow human being even when he's trying not to be. I also assume the worst because of his major ego. Combine that with his paper thin skin and that's a dangerous combo for any human with power. I don't believe his ambitions or vision is any deeper than a High Schooler who cares too much about being popular. Trumps ego is what fuels him that's why he can so easily waffle from one extreme to the other when it comes to subjects that put other people's beliefs to the test like abortion. The liberal celebrity crowd got old but this new conservative crowd will kiss his butt even harder than the celebs did.

But what do any of us really know anyways? I just watched a whole election cycle from primaries to the final count where he sounded like a 3rd grader and hurled insults at everybody. None of us have any idea so do we just close our eyes and go one foot in front of the other? We could do that all day and not be any more intelligent for it.

Of course everybody has bias that's human nature but to what extent the bias exists is the real question and it's completely obvious your bias controls you to the extent that I'm sure you can inform us all on what Trump's ass tastes like.
(05-11-2017, 02:22 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Obviously if evidence arises before an investigation that gives your more merit to investigate the story behind the evidence. An investigation is warranted if you have evidence or warranted suspicion. Republicans don't even believe there is voter fraud Trump is just foolish enough to believe everything they say on FOX News. He's a puppet. It's just their scare tactic and a method to suppress low income people and limit their voting rights. There has been no evidence or warranted suspicion for the investigation just a political move.

I did read (listen to) what you said. Problem is, what you said sounded like a contradiction in regards to what you said in the other thread, therefore I pointed it out to note the inconsistency in your argument and provided you to challenge me on that.

You of course did and brought up "warranted suspicion". But suspicion that is warranted requires some sort of evidence for why you're suspicious, that's what makes it "warranted" in the first place.
(05-11-2017, 04:56 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Of course everybody has bias that's human nature but to what extent the bias exists is the real question and it's completely obvious your bias controls you to the extent that I'm sure you can inform us all on what Trump's ass tastes like.

This is obvious by the numerous threads I start signing his praises. As I have said before I think I have commended Trump on 2 things: Bombing Syria and stating that he was America's President, not the world's. I did recently report I've heard good things about the meetings with Russia and N. Korea.

I have spoken out against a number of things he has done and freely admit I did not vote for the man. I do realize that he won because that is who America chose and I'm one to try and make lemonade; ahs always been my approach; did the same thing the 8 years prior to Trump. But if you do not throw a hissy at everything he does you know "what Trump's ass tastes like."

(05-11-2017, 05:01 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: I did read (listen to) what you said. Problem is, what you said sounded like a contradiction in regards to what you said in the other thread, therefore I pointed it out to note the inconsistency in your argument and provided you to challenge me on that.

You of course did and brought up "warranted suspicion". But suspicion that is warranted requires some sort of evidence for why you're suspicious, that's what makes it "warranted" in the first place.

You cherry picked a post from this thread and took it literally then acted as if it was a continuation from the debate in the last thread. One post had nothing to do with the other.
(05-11-2017, 04:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well at least you're approaching it with an open mind.

If you know everyone has biases, why the dog and pony show with the worn out open mind broken record?
(05-11-2017, 01:08 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: The investigation is almost worth it just to stop hearing about this issue that has no merit.

The great thing about facts is that you can completely ignore them when they don't fit your pre-conceived agenda. 

presense of facts that prove me right = irrefutable proof that I'm right.  Can't argue with facts!
lack of facts that prove me right = I'm right, but the investigation failed and/or doesn't prove I'm wrong
presence of facts that prove me wrong = fake facts, biased or dishonest researchers/investigators

Basically, my feelings say that I'm right until I find evidence that I am right which makes me SUPER RIGHT and if I find evidence that I'm wrong...well, I can just explain why I'm still right and those "facts" are wrong.  
(05-11-2017, 05:14 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If you know everyone has biases, why the dog and pony show with the worn out open mind broken record?

Because the open minded recognizes his or her biases and works to ensure they do not sway rational thought.

The closed minded is ruled by his or her biases.

(05-11-2017, 05:12 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: You cherry picked a post from this thread and took it literally then acted as if it was a continuation from the debate in the last thread. One post had nothing to do with the other.

The point is you're being biased as bfine has already noted.

You said "Investigation comes before evidence" in regards to the Trump/Russia story. Now you turn around and say (in my own words) "Trump doesn't have evidence of voter fraud so why should there be an investigation".

If you don't see whats wrong with that, then I don't know what to tell you.
(05-11-2017, 05:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is obvious by the numerous threads I start signing his praises. As I have said before I think I have commended Trump on 2 things: Bombing Syria and stating that he was America's President, not the world's. I did recently report I've heard good things about the meetings with Russia and N. Korea.

I have spoken out against a number of things he has done and freely admit I did not vote for the man. I do realize that he won because that is who America chose and I'm one to try and make lemonade; ahs always been my approach; did the same thing the 8 years prior to Trump. But if you do not throw a hissy at everything he does you know "what Trump's ass tastes like."
(Strange half my post is missing from your response and we are focused on a new subject. LOL)

Last I recall I read a post from you saying that you would have voted for Trump if you thought he had a chance to lose in your area but didn't because of your confidence in his victory. I don't care enough to look it up but I'm fairly certain.

I think you stay on the fence because it's an easier place to argue from.
(05-11-2017, 05:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Because the open minded recognizes his or her biases and works to ensure they do not sway rational thought.

The closed minded is ruled by his or her biases.

Understood. However, that didn't answer my question. Nevermind.
(05-11-2017, 05:23 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: The point is you're being biased as bfine has already noted.

You said "Investigation comes before evidence" in regards to the Trump/Russia story. Now you turn around and say (in my own words) "Trump doesn't have evidence of voter fraud so why should there be an investigation".

If you don't see whats wrong with that, then I don't know what to tell you.

No wonder you have trouble understanding things when you can't understand that context is key to the information in front of you.

Keep patting yourself on the back though.
(05-11-2017, 05:26 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: No wonder you have trouble understanding things when you can't understand that context is key to the information in front of you.

Keep patting yourself on the back though.

I understand you can't admit when you're wrong.