Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Trump town hall in SC this week
Trump did a town hall with host Laura Ingraham this week. They did an hour on Tuesday night and then another 45 minutes on Wednesday (taped). He took many questions from the audience in this 1 hour and 45 minute segment. He discussed policy and never used a teleprompter nor not cards. No questions were pre-screened.

They interviewed 5 independent voters prior to the town hall. They voiced concern with Trump's tone and were worried he would seek revenge. Here are a couple of questions they loved Trump's answers. It is not word for word, but my interpretation.

1. Many say you will spend 4 years seeking revenge if you win the nomination. Will you?
Answer - My only revenge will be success.

2. Are you concerned someone will attempt to kill you?
answer - I am concerned for every American's life, Biden has allowed over 10 million illegal immigrants in the US, dangerous people, unvetted and some straight from prisons in other countries.

The answers to those 2 questions plus Trump's command of the room, his strength he projected, his likability convinced all 5 to vote for Trump in the primary and in November.

Many things are said in this forum, like Trump will seek revenge, he is unhinged and lots of personal attacks, yet these same people only get their info from fake news sights (I see highlights all of the time on Fox of these lying people on CNN and MSNBC).

I have seen Trump in person, the first thing I said to my wife when he entered the room in Westchester is he commands the room. He is a disruptor, he is still not a politician and a huge reason why he continues to gather more votes.

This town hall he answered every policy question concerning the economy and why Biden's energy policy created inflation immediately in 2021. He told the audience Biden's bad immigration policy is baked in, nothing he does not will change the fact over 10 million illegal immigrants are in our country due to him stopping his policies immediately. He reminded everyone how he took out ISIS in months and most said it would take years and no wars under his watch. Russia went after Ukraine under Obama and later Biden, not on his watch.

He talked about Biden enhancing Russia with an approval of the pipeline that he had denied. He had more sanctions on Russia than any other US President in history.

I understand many hate Trump, some wonder why anyone could support Trump. It is simple, he understands us and our basic needs. Biden and Democrats are out of touch with the lower and middle class.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2024, 12:19 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Trump did a town hall with host Laura Ingraham this week. They did an hour on Tuesday night and then another 45 minutes on Wednesday (taped). He took many questions from the audience in this 1 hour and 45 minute segment. He discussed policy and never used a teleprompter nor not cards. No questions were pre-screened.

They interviewed 5 independent voters prior to the town hall. They voiced concern with Trump's tone and were worried he would seek revenge. Here are a couple of questions they loved Trump's answers. It is not word for word, but my interpretation.

1. Many say you will spend 4 years seeking revenge if you win the nomination. Will you?
Answer - My only revenge will be success.

2. Are you concerned someone will attempt to kill you?
answer - I am concerned for every American's life, Biden has allowed over 10 million illegal immigrants in the US, dangerous people, unvetted and some straight from prisons in other countries.

The answers to those 2 questions plus Trump's command of the room, his strength he projected, his likability convinced all 5 to vote for Trump in the primary and in November.

Many things are said in this forum, like Trump will seek revenge, he is unhinged and lots of personal attacks, yet these same people only get their info from fake news sights (I see highlights all of the time on Fox of these lying people on CNN and MSNBC).

I have seen Trump in person, the first thing I said to my wife when he entered the room in Westchester is he commands the room. He is a disruptor, he is still not a politician and a huge reason why he continues to gather more votes.

This town hall he answered every policy question concerning the economy and why Biden's energy policy created inflation immediately in 2021. He told the audience Biden's bad immigration policy is baked in, nothing he does not will change the fact over 10 million illegal immigrants are in our country due to him stopping his policies immediately. He reminded everyone how he took out ISIS in months and most said it would take years and no wars under his watch. Russia went after Ukraine under Obama and later Biden, not on his watch.

He talked about Biden enhancing Russia with an approval of the pipeline that he had denied. He had more sanctions on Russia than any other US President in history.

I understand many hate Trump, some wonder why anyone could support Trump. It is simple, he understands us and our basic needs. Biden and Democrats are out of touch with the lower and middle class.

Having a conversation with a supporter who praises him on the daily isn't too hard.

Which policy did Biden enact that caused inflation to immediately increase in 2021?

P01135809 says what gets applause.  He has no policies other than what he feels like that day.

That's why the gop platform is "Whatever he wants".
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote