Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaked Memo: DACA Recipients Are ‘Critical’ to Democrats’ ‘Future Electoral Success’
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/leaked-memo-daca-recipients-critical-democrats-future-electoral-success/

It’s one thing to care about people who come from the third world out of compassion it’s quite another to care about them because your “electoral success” depends on them.

If dems can’t convince enough US citizens to vote for them then the answer is not being in more third worlders and their children. How about creating a message that actual US citizens want to vote for moving forward.

Quote:LEAKED MEMO: DACA Recipients Are ‘Critical’ to Democrats’ ‘Future Electoral Success’

January 8, 2018 by Cristina Laila 186 Comments
A leaked memo reveals Democrats absolutely need DREAMers in order to have future electoral success.

We already knew this to be true. The Democrats are fighting like hell for DACA recipients.

Michael Bastasch of The Daily Caller reports:

The Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund circulated a memo on Monday calling illegal immigrants brought here at a young age — so-called “Dreamers” — a “critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success.”

The memo, co-authored by former Clinton communications director Jennifer Palmieri, was sent around to allies calling on Democrats to “refuse to offer any votes for Republican spending bills that do not offer a fix for Dreamers and instead appropriate funds to deport them.”

[…]
“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” reads Palmieri’s memo, obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

“If Democrats don’t try to do everything in their power to defend Dreamers, that will jeopardize Democrats’ electoral chances in 2018 and beyond,” reads the memo. “In short, the next few weeks will tell us a lot about the Democratic Party and its long-term electoral prospects.”

The DACA showdown is here.

In early September, President Trump announced an end to the Obama-era program that grants work permits to illegal immigrants who arrived in this country illegally with their lawbreaking parents or guardians.

President of Judicial Watch, Tom Fitton followed Trump’s announcement with a statement saying the Obama administration bypassed security background checks for DACA recipients which of course puts Americans in danger.

Not only do these illegal aliens cost the American taxpayers billions of dollars, they are incredibly dangerous as well. Just like the Syrian ‘refugees’, we don’t know who they really are.

The median age of a DACA recipient is 23 years old. They are not hopeless babies and toddlers like the media would like you to believe.

Many DREAMers are of voting age and WILL VOTE DEMOCRAT. The ones who have yet to be of voting age will most certainly vote Democrat and permanently entrench the Democrat party.

President Trump MUST keep his campaign promise and deport DACA recipients or we can say goodbye to our voices.

Senator Chuck Schumer (D-NY) is so desperate to give DREAMERS amnesty that his entire Twitter account is dedicated to fighting for DACA recipients.

This is the Twitter account for a high ranking Democrat U.S. Senator. Let that sink in.
So, a memo recognizing that this is a huge issue that the Democratic base cares about strongly? I am shocked. Shocked I say.
I liked the "they're increasingly dangerous as well" part.

LULZ
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I must admit ignorance on the entire DACA situation. So I have a couple questions:

Are all under DACA born in the U.S.?

What exactly do the Dems want IRT DACA?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(01-09-2018, 10:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I must admit ignorance on the entire DACA situation. So I have a couple questions:

Are all under DACA born in the U.S.?

What exactly do the Dems want IRT DACA?

No none were born in the US
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(01-09-2018, 06:34 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: So, a memo recognizing that this is a huge issue that the Democratic base cares about strongly? I am shocked. Shocked I say.

It seems to be more concerned with the potential Dreamer vote than pleasing the base.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

These DACA people are dangerous. The ones over 18 who haven’t even made an attempt to be legal are of most concern.

The only DACA people we should protect is he under 18. They are the ones at the risk of the unlawful Parents.

Merit based point system. End chain migration and he diversity lottery. Then we sort out the minor DACAz.

Adult DACA who aren’t criminals can get sorted out once there is a Wall.

Democrats and gop establishment will start caving once we start deporting these people. Then we can finally have a realistic protected border.
(01-09-2018, 10:06 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No none were born in the US

Thanks for that; as I didn't want to misspeak.

So then I assume these folks are children that were brought over here illegally by their parents or came over here illegally on there own. 

So here's bfine's solution based on limited knowledge of the situation:

If you were not of legal age when a parent brought you over you can stay and earn citizenship or choose to return with your parent(s). All adults that migrated here illegally must go back and stand in line behind those trying to migrate according to the law(s) 

(01-09-2018, 10:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Thanks for that; as I didn't want to misspeak.

So then I assume these folks are children that were brought over here illegally by their parents or came over here illegally on there own. 

So here's bfine's solution based on limited knowledge of the situation:

If you were not of legal age when a parent brought you over you can stay and earn citizenship or choose to return with your parent(s). All adults that migrated here illegally must go back and stand in line behind those trying to migrate according to the law(s) 

I believe that’s basically what DACA does.

(01-09-2018, 10:07 PM)michaelsean Wrote: It seems to be more concerned with the potential Dreamer vote than pleasing the base.

How so? They can't vote as they aren't citizens. It allows them legal residency, but legal residents can't vote.
(01-09-2018, 10:25 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I believe that’s basically what DACA does.

Well then I'm down with DACA, but adults that came here illegally must go back and take their minor children with them.  

(01-09-2018, 10:25 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I believe that’s basically what DACA does.

(01-09-2018, 10:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well then I'm down with DACA, but adults that came here illegally must go back and take their minor children with them.  

DACA just doesn’t deport them. Some of these DACA people are 40 years old. I don’t mind protecting minors but adults have had a chance to get right with the law. That’s why I think trump should break up the DACA kids into two categories. Adults and minors. That way he gets merit based raise act, end to chain migration, and the diversity lottery ended. Use those to protect the minors. Then make the Wall the carrot if they want to protest the adults.

Honestly is you are over 25 and haven’t made an attempt to get right with the law then you should be deported. Or at least use the point system on those people.
(01-09-2018, 10:35 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: How so? They can't vote as they aren't citizens. It allows them legal residency, but legal residents can't vote.

Any DACA fix for dems is either amnesty or pathway to citizenship. There is no DACA moving forward either way.
(01-09-2018, 10:35 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: How so? They can't vote as they aren't citizens. It allows them legal residency, but legal residents can't vote.

Never mind. Read a part wrong.

The only reason that conservatives are against immigrants in any way is because they tend to vote Democrat. They claim that it's due to crime, or being an overall drain on society, but these claims have proven to be false.

You think they'd feel this way if immigrants more often voted for Republicans? Pfffttt.....

It's massively obvious partisan bullshit.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]