Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#TrumpHatesMilitaryFamilies
His attacks on Vets, Gold Star and Purple Heart Families are well documented.

This is breaking social media this morning. Hopefully it's more to it, but I disagree overall with the policy.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-military-families-children-overseas-troops-automatic-citizenship-1456710
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Trump has talked about removing birthright citizenship in the past as well.

It seems Trump only really wants people being given citizenship if they are born on American soil and only if they come out of an American woman's body. The citizenship status of the father is not something he's been very explicit about.

Not sure what his deal is.
(08-29-2019, 12:00 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Trump has talked about removing birthright citizenship in the past as well.

It seems Trump only really wants people being given citizenship if they are born on American soil and only if they come out of an American woman's body. The citizenship status of the father is not something he's been very explicit about.

Not sure what his deal is.

This, from what I've read, only affects s small number of people.  But I agree that given that it is even more unnecessary. 

But DJT doesn't care.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
It makes the process the same whether you are overseas on vacation or overseas working for the government. It changes the paperwork. Is it a pain in the ass? Absolutely. Is it bad optics? Definitely so. But it really isn't too big of a deal.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR