Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So.... you have to start winning wars again.
(02-28-2017, 10:40 AM)Griever Wrote: dont forget mark cuban

And the CIA, the FBI, the DHS, Gold Star parents, etc.
(02-28-2017, 09:26 AM)Au165 Wrote: I was a little taken back by the comment that we need to start winning wars again. Aren't we tired of wars yet? How about we not get in to wars for a while? We are already well past the point of mutual nuclear proliferation, why spend more money on nuclear weapons?

The $54 billion is for expansions at Arlington Cemetery and VA artificial limb programs to handle the anticipated casualties from "winning wars".
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(02-28-2017, 05:35 AM)hollodero Wrote: Renumerative, sure, for the expenses aren't quite there. You basically would just need to formally inform us that we've just been defeated, and that's that. Or Trump can walk right through our country to Vienna and claim victory. It's not like we would do anything.
About the oil though, I don't know. We roughly drill for 1 million tons. That might be enough to fill up your tanks, planes and carriers once and then it's gone. We have lots of pumpkin seeds oil, though.

There we go.  We invaded Austria once and left the pumpkin seed oil behind.

This time we will take no chances. That seed oil will NEVER fall into the hands of terrorists.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-01-2017, 10:06 PM)Dill Wrote: There we go.  We invaded Austria once and left the pumpkin seed oil behind.

This time we will take no chances. That seed oil will NEVER fall into the hands of terrorists.

Oh yeah, take it. I always thought that pumpkin seed oil was some kind of biological weapon. A joke Styria pulls at the rest of the country, literally in bad taste. Have fun with that stuff.
Make Austrian salad great again! 
(03-02-2017, 06:21 PM)hollodero Wrote: Oh yeah, take it. I always thought that pumpkin seed oil was some kind of biological weapon. A joke Styria pulls at the rest of the country, literally in bad taste. Have fun with that stuff.
Make Austrian salad great again! 

Hilarious LMAO