Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trumps mocks McCain for being a POW
(07-20-2015, 05:27 PM)Benton Wrote: Well, that's just rude.

Oh sorry. I will edit. I never meant to swear. Thanks for letting me know.
(07-20-2015, 05:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Oh sorry.   I will edit.   I never meant to swear.   Thanks for letting me know.

LOL

No, no. Just meant sh1tt1ng down a bed and breakfast was rude.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-20-2015, 05:49 PM)Benton Wrote: LOL

No, no. Just meant sh1tt1ng down a bed and breakfast was rude.

I know what you meant. I just don't like to swear. ))
http://reason.com/blog/2015/07/18/donald-trump-offends-mccain-fans-with-ol

Seems Trump was just quoting Al Franken on McCain.
(07-20-2015, 05:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://reason.com/blog/2015/07/18/donald-trump-offends-mccain-fans-with-ol

Seems Trump was just quoting Al Franken on McCain.

First it was quoting Chris Rock and now Al Franken.

Doesn't Trump have an original thought?

For a guy is the best at absolutely everything you'd think he'd man up and take responsibility without his media pals stumping for him.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-20-2015, 07:50 PM)GMDino Wrote: First it was quoting Chris Rock and now Al Franken.

Doesn't Trump have an original thought?

For a guy is the best at absolutely everything you'd think he'd man up and take responsibility without his media pals stumping for him.  Mellow

I could care less about Donald trump. Just stating what Al Franken said and how no one ever made a big deal out of it then.... Seems like your typical double standard.
(07-20-2015, 07:55 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I could care less about Donald trump.   Just stating what Al Franken said and how no one ever made a big deal out of it then....   Seems like your typical double standard.

Seems like a comedian making a joke vs a very serious person who says very serious things and is running for president.

Unless, of course, you agree that getting captured doesn't make him a hero.  (Of course ignoring anything ELSE he did to focus on that one time he failed.)

Kinda like Trump doesn't like to focus on the multiple times he filed for bankruptcy. Smirk
(07-20-2015, 07:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: Seems like a comedian making a joke vs a very serious person who says very serious things and is running for president.

Unless, of course, you agree that getting captured doesn't make him a hero.  (Of course ignoring anything ELSE he did to focus on that one time he failed.)

Kinda like Trump doesn't like to focus on the multiple times he filed for bankruptcy. Smirk

Senator Al Franken was doing a comedy routine? Because he said while he was senator.
(07-20-2015, 08:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Senator Al Franken was doing a comedy routine?   Because he said while he was senator.

Rolleyes

Er, no.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/senate-races/222891-sen-franken-reelected-to-2nd-term

Quote:Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) won reelection Tuesday to a second term, beating Republican Mike McFadden, according to ABC News and NBC News. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Franken was an early GOP target, but McFadden was never too close to the former "Saturday Night Live" comic in the polls.
Franken was first elected in 2008 after unseating former Sen. Norm Coleman ®. The race led to a months long recount after Franken trailed by a narrow margin.

And Trump was still wrong.  Good thing you aren't defending him.  Mellow
Trump 24, Walker 13, Bush 12 in new ABC/WaPo national poll.

I'm enjoying the circus.  Without Trump the lead election story might be the NY Times attacking Scott Walker for not finishing college, or Martin O’Malley apologizing for saying "All lives matter".
Miss Otis regrets she's unable to lunch today.
(07-20-2015, 05:07 PM)Toy Cannon Wrote: I think it would be the money well spent.

[Image: MS-13-IllegalAliens1.jpg]

Why?
(07-20-2015, 09:13 PM)Toy Cannon Wrote: Trump 24, Walker 13, Bush 12 in new ABC/WaPo national poll.

This is my dream come true.

Trump's campaign exposes the Republican base for the rubes that they are.
(07-21-2015, 12:03 AM)fredtoast Wrote: This is my dream come true.

Even if he offers "A change we can believe in"?

How ignorant would a political party have to be to buy into hype over substance?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

I don't think having anyone that disconnected from the situation the overwhelming majority of the public is in a good position to be a leader of any kind. It's all well and fine for one side or another to point out the crazies from time to time. It's another to root for the crazies to rise to the top.

A lot of people on the left despise rural Americans, and think they shouldn't have representation.
(07-21-2015, 12:11 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Even if he offers "A change we can believe in"?

How ignorant would a political party have to be to buy into hype over substance?

Still a better campaign motto than: "I'm better than all of you! ~ Trump '16"  Smirk
(07-21-2015, 10:00 AM)Toy Cannon Wrote: A lot of people on the left despise rural Americans, and think they shouldn't have representation.

Stupid people are everywhere.  And they deserve to have Trump represent them.
(07-21-2015, 10:20 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Stupid people are everywhere.  And they deserve to have Trump represent them.

The left-leaning Des Moines Register wants Trump out of the primary.  They don't believe people should be allowed to choose Trump to represent them.  I'm glad you're not like that.
(07-21-2015, 10:39 AM)Toy Cannon Wrote: The left-leaning Des Moines Register wants Trump out of the primary.  They don't believe people should be allowed to choose Trump to represent them.  I'm glad you're not like that.

I think if people are dumb enough to vote for him they deserve him.  Its one thing to disagree on policy...its quite another to just be stupid and an egomaniac.
(07-21-2015, 10:39 AM)Toy Cannon Wrote: The left-leaning Des Moines Register wants Trump out of the primary.  They don't believe people should be allowed to choose Trump to represent them.  I'm glad you're not like that.

They asked him to drop out.  They never suggested that he should be removed by any other authority.

BTW it seems to me that I heard a lot of "rural people" claiming  that Obama should not be allowed to run for President also.