Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trust me. You don't want this...
Smoke and mirrors. That's all you have and no, i'm not talking about the crack pipe. 

Lamar Dalton, aka RB8, can thank the Colts for keeping him from being Sam Darnold. Against everyone else this year, he has a pathetic 62% completion percentage and 5/5 td to interception ratio, for a quarterback rating of 85.5 (LOL!!). To still try and call this guy a "quarterback", is insulting to high school quarterbacks across the nation. 

If this guy couldn't scramble, he'd give Johnny Manziel a run for his money. Le'Veon Bell? Latavius Murray? Devonta Freeman? What is this, dumpster diving for running backs? While we're at it, could someone tell me who the **** James Proche II, Tylan Wallace and Devon Duvernay are and where the hell did they come from??

I don't know what the hell the Ravens are doing over there but living on smoke, mirrors and luck won't get you very far. Just ask the 2020 Pittsburgh Steelers. 

Purple drank? You better stock up because after the Bengals and their 8th ranked defense ends up smothering that farce of a team you have in Methtown, you're going to need something to make you forget about your empty existence.

Burrow, Mixon, Boyd (LOL, remember 2017? sadge), Chase, Hendrickson, Wilson, Awuzie, Bell, Bates. Those are real NFL players and they are coming to your toilet bowl to spank that ass, Les Grossman style. DIET COKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

45-10 You.Don't.Want.This.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
No responses yet.
Lol, trying to talk smack here anymore..... 
 [Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

And with that last post, I will not be responding anymore 

[Image: forward-pass-nrl.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2021, 11:08 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: "The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

And with that last post, I will not be responding anymore 

[Image: forward-pass-nrl.gif]

nonono. That wasn't an argument. That was a statement. You're just not smart enough to know the difference.  Cool

Reply/Quote
Looking forward to the smackdown on Methamore. No wonder they have a spoon shortage. All their restaurants are closed, but there sure is a lot of cooking going on over there. Hope Mixon doesn't trip over all the teeth on the field.

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2021, 11:05 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: No responses yet.

Methinks if the Bengals win, then Poe won't be the only Raven fan to disappear for a long period of time. 
Reply/Quote
*best Seinfeld impression* I'm not saying people in Baltimore do alot of Meth but I hear local McDonalds are now selling Sudafed over the counter to stay in business.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 11:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Smoke and mirrors. That's all you have and no, i'm not talking about the crack pipe. 

Lamar Dalton, aka RB8, can thank the Colts for keeping him from being Sam Darnold. Against everyone else this year, he has a pathetic 62% completion percentage and 5/5 td to interception ratio, for a quarterback rating of 85.5 (LOL!!). To still try and call this guy a "quarterback", is insulting to high school quarterbacks across the nation. 

If this guy couldn't scramble, he'd give Johnny Manziel a run for his money. Le'Veon Bell? Latavius Murray? Devonta Freeman? What is this, dumpster diving for running backs? While we're at it, could someone tell me who the **** James Proche II, Tylan Wallace and Devon Duvernay are and where the hell did they come from??

I don't know what the hell the Ravens are doing over there but living on smoke, mirrors and luck won't get you very far. Just ask the 2020 Pittsburgh Steelers. 

Purple drank? You better stock up because after the Bengals and their 8th ranked defense ends up smothering that farce of a team you have in Methtown, you're going to need something to make you forget about your empty existence.

Burrow, Mixon, Boyd (LOL, remember 2017? sadge), Chase, Hendrickson, Wilson, Awuzie, Bell, Bates. Those are real NFL players and they are coming to your toilet bowl to spank that ass, Les Grossman style. DIET COKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

45-10    You.Don't.Want.This.

Little harsh, don't you think?  All true, but still, could've been a little nicer about how their "Quarterback" SUCKS!
[Image: laughing-laughing-hysterically.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2021, 11:22 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: nonono. That wasn't an argument. That was a statement. You're just not smart enough to know the difference.  Cool

Yeah you didn't understand it. Self deprecating humor is a virtue and you won't even grant me that. 
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2021, 08:03 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Yeah you didn't understand it. Self deprecating humor is a virtue and you won't even grant me that. 

We are Bengals fans. We give no quarter.  Smirk

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2021, 03:17 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Little harsh, don't you think?  All true, but still, could've been a little nicer about how their "Quarterback" SUCKS!
[Image: laughing-laughing-hysterically.gif]

That was the nice version. Mellow

Though, if you read it in Rodney Dangerfield's voice, it funnies it up a bit.

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2021, 12:08 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Looking forward to the smackdown on Methamore. No wonder they have a spoon shortage. All their restaurants are closed, but there sure is a lot of cooking going on over there. Hope Mixon doesn't trip over all the teeth on the field.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2021, 11:05 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: No responses yet.

Well it’s a Bengals board and we won a whopping six games in two years.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2021, 07:06 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well it’s a Bengals board and we won in Baltimore. 

Had to touch that up for accuracy.  Cool

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 11:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Smoke and mirrors. That's all you have and no, i'm not talking about the crack pipe. 

45-10    You.Don't.Want.This.

Told you.  Smirk

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 07:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Told you.  Smirk

Even a broken clock is right twice a day 
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 07:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Told you.  Smirk

I was looking at the original post and when I saw “Post last modified …” at the top, I thought “Ah HA!”, but then I continued to the date “… 10-18-21”. 

And then I thought “This man is Nostradamus”.   Mellow
Reply/Quote