Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION
(04-24-2024, 02:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Do you think the Democrats try and jail and bankrupt him if he did not run for a second term?

The US court system is prosecuting a grifter who also tried to overturn a valid election. That would happen, candidate or not. 

Do you think Trump would run again if he didn't see that as a way of escaping accountability? 

(04-24-2024, 02:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The answer is simple, he knew it, but he is running for us against a corrupt POTUS Biden, a corrupt DOJ, a corrupt F.B.I. and knows 4 more years of Biden will kill the American dream. Crime will continue to skyrocket,

https://www.npr.org/2024/02/12/1229891045/police-crime-baltimore-san-francisco-minneapolis-murder-statistics

The number of murders across the country surged by nearly 30% between 2019 and 2020, according to FBI statistics. The overall violent crime rate, which includes murder, assault, robbery and rape, inched up around 5% in the same period.

But in 2023, crime in America looked very different.
"At some point in 2022 — at the end of 2022 or through 2023 — there was just a tipping point where violence started to fall and it just continued to fall," said Jeff Asher, a crime analyst and co-founder of AH Datalytics.
In cities big and small, from both coasts, violence has dropped.

(04-24-2024, 02:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: illegal immigrants will be treated better than our own, etc.

They'll be treated better than under Trump. That is all.

[Image: MigrantsNYC_IB%20%281%29_0.jpg.webp]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: trump-democrats-cartoon-mckee.jpg?w=620]
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2024, 02:21 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: [Image: trump-democrats-cartoon-mckee.jpg?w=620]

well, where should he be?  We tried ignoring him in 2016 because there was no way people were stupid enough to elect him President.  We know how that strategy worked.  He is the candidate for President of one of the two major parties in this country.  And scarily has a legitimate chance of winning again.  His party controls the House of Representatives, a majority of the statehouses as well.  If you think we are going to shut up about the dangers we know are ahead then you deceiving yourself.

At least we haven't succumbed to his Con and have ceased using our critical thinking skills like so many of his supporters have.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-21-2024, 03:10 PM)pally Wrote: well, where should he be?  We tried ignoring him in 2016 because there was no way people were stupid enough to elect him President.  We know how that strategy worked.  He is the candidate for President of one of the two major parties in this country.  And scarily has a legitimate chance of winning again.  His party controls the House of Representatives, a majority of the statehouses as well.  If you think we are going to shut up about the dangers we know are ahead then you deceiving yourself.

At least we haven't succumbed to his Con and have ceased using our critical thinking skills like so many of his supporters have.

No, shame on you for having an opinion on the GOP leader being a part of yet another scam.

It’s no secret people are much better citizens when they blindly follow the conman who leads the Republican Party.
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2024, 12:34 PM)Dill Wrote: The US court system is prosecuting a grifter who also tried to overturn a valid election. That would happen, candidate or not. 

Do you think Trump would run again if he didn't see that as a way of escaping accountability? 

He said he was running again before any of that happened.

(05-21-2024, 12:34 PM)Dill Wrote: https://www.npr.org/2024/02/12/1229891045/police-crime-baltimore-san-francisco-minneapolis-murder-statistics

The number of murders across the country surged by nearly 30% between 2019 and 2020, according to FBI statistics. The overall violent crime rate, which includes murder, assault, robbery and rape, inched up around 5% in the same period.

But in 2023, crime in America looked very different.
"At some point in 2022 — at the end of 2022 or through 2023 — there was just a tipping point where violence started to fall and it just continued to fall," said Jeff Asher, a crime analyst and co-founder of AH Datalytics.
In cities big and small, from both coasts, violence has dropped.

I wonder what happened in 2019 that could have caused that a big spike in 2020.... don't hurt yourself thinking about it now.

Also, it peaked in 2021, and has seen a downward trend but still quite high in 2022 (barely lower than 2020), there is no 2023 data on the FBI site. For 2023 they are relying on Mayors/PD's of cities to keep them up to date. Not a reliable source for 2023 data. 

(05-21-2024, 12:34 PM)Dill Wrote: They'll be treated better than under Trump. That is all.
Those that can be, will be deported back to their home countries, the rest we will have to figure out how to handle them, but they won't be free on the streets, more likely in detention centers or prison. Do you have a problem with that?
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2024, 03:10 PM)pally Wrote: well, where should he be?  We tried ignoring him in 2016 because there was no way people were stupid enough to elect him President.  We know how that strategy worked.  He is the candidate for President of one of the two major parties in this country.  And scarily has a legitimate chance of winning again.  His party controls the House of Representatives, a majority of the statehouses as well.  If you think we are going to shut up about the dangers we know are ahead then you deceiving yourself.

He wasn't ignored in 2016, it was rather the opposite.
  • The most searched person on Google of all time: Trump (his election in Nov 2016 hit an all-time high of 153M searches that month). 
Critical skills? I'm not the one running around acting like Trump, that's you. 

(05-21-2024, 04:21 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: No, shame on you for having an opinion on the GOP leader being a part of yet another scam.

It’s no secret people are much better citizens when they blindly follow the conman who leads the Republican Party.

You are just as bad as Trump as well. Hard to tell sometimes what you are trying to say, comes out sounding like B-B-Biden.
Reply/Quote
The liberals in this forum with TDS have no facts to share on how Trump did as our POTUS for 4 years.

Sadly, they do what they accuse us of, have zero critical thinking skills and take their talking points from fake new liberal media.

Trump says he 'will never advocate imposing restrictions on birth control' or other contraceptives | Fox News

Trump clarified again his abortion stance and as the leader of the GOP, their stance also. He is very clear, up to the will of the people in each state, but he believes there should be exceptions for rape and incest. Wait for it, liberals will call him a liar. All the liberals have is attacking candidates personally, calling names and have no answers for the economy, inflation, border security (stop them from entering), crime and democracy. Their idea of Democracy is throwing their opponents in jail and trying to bankrupt them.

This thread was about how Trump turned a hefty profit by adding a new social media platform. But since it is Trump, the attacks follow due to jealousy and stupidity.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2024, 05:52 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: He wasn't ignored in 2016, it was rather the opposite.

• The most searched person on Google of all time: Trump (his election in Nov 2016 hit an all-time high of 153M searches that month). 
Critical skills? I'm not the one running around acting like Trump, that's you. 

You are just as bad as Trump as well. Hard to tell sometimes what you are trying to say, comes out sounding like B-B-Biden.

It's the hand wringing looney left.

Everyone sees it, except the audience of The View.

You cannot change their opinion. They do not accept when they are wrong, or work to find common ground on this board. Oddly, I find common ground with co-worker and in social situations where they see this lack of movement as poison.

Let them have it.  Heck, consider any idea the left is presenting, offer a solution that is not lockstep with their ideals, and you will see their true face. It's a second coming of the brown shirts, as we already see on campuses.

They want diversity, but not diversity of thought.

That's a fact, and a sad one.
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2024, 07:56 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: It's the hand wringing looney left.

Everyone sees it, except the audience of The View.

You cannot change their opinion. They do not accept when they are wrong, or five ground to common knowledge on this board. Oddly, I find common ground with co-worker and in social situations where they see this lack of movement as poison.

Let them have it.  Heck, consider any idea the left is presenting, offer a solution that is not lockstep with their ideals, and you will see their true face. It's a second coming of the brown shirts, as we already see on campuses.

They want diversity, but not diversity of thought.

That's a fact, and a sad one.

Spot on!!!
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2024, 07:59 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Spot on!!!

We see it all the time.

In their eyes, if you're not lock step, you're against them
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2024, 08:01 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: We see it all the time.

In their eyes, if you're not lock step, you're against them

lol

You guys.

Keep it up. Nobody attacks dear leader on your watch.

The audacity to have free thought and point out the absolutely pitiful financials of “truth social” and the “genius” business man running yet another scammy shitty business.

Thankfully I’m not GOP or you guys would probably vote to kick me out.

Sorry for interrupting. Now get on back to patting each other on the back for closing ranks and coming to the defense of dear leader.

I would ask if you guys cared if Trump was going to make a bunch of money off of this stock and then give political favors to whoever it is propping up the stock price. But I know you don’t care.
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2024, 08:56 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: lol

You guys.

The audacity to have free thought and point out the absolutely pitiful financials of “truth social” and the “genius” business man running yet another scammy shitty business.  

Sorry for interrupting. Now get on back to patting each other on the back for closing ranks and coming to the defense of dear leader.

I would ask if you guys cared if Trump was going to make a bunch of money off of this stock and then give political favors to whoever it is propping up the stock price. But I know you don’t care.

The audacity here is you continue to emulate the person you hate. 
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2024, 08:56 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: lol

You guys.

What are you talking about?

Trump is not a good candidate for the GOP, and I've said as much on multiple occasions.

Truth social is likely a terrible platform. I cannot believe it makes any money, but I said the same for twitter. But I am someone who isn't on socail media.

It is funny how some on the left are obsessed with DJT and the forms that obsession manifests in.

But keeps swinging, and you'll keep getting things wrong about me. You are consistent in that!
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2024, 06:56 AM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: What are you talking about?

Trump is not a good candidate for the GOP, and I've said as much on multiple occasions.

Truth social is likely a terrible platform. I cannot believe it makes any money, but I said the same for twitter. But I am someone who isn't on socail media.

It is funny how some on the left are obsessed with DJT and the forms that obsession manifests in.

But keeps swinging, and you'll keep getting things wrong about me. You are consistent in that!

This board is social media

The left is obsessed with Trump? Maybe. But, then again we aren’t the ones wearing MAGA clothing, posting signs touting our diaper wearing in solidarity with him, following him from rally to rally like lemmings, making posts about his wealth or rally attendance. We aren’t the ones refusing to admit he has negative or that many aspects of his presidency were abject failures. We aren’t the ones blindly voting for him.

We see him for what he is a blowhard, a con, a fraud, a bully, a man who lives in a land of delusions. His one great success has been convincing the world he really is the Great All-powerful Oz.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-21-2024, 11:39 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: The audacity here is you continue to emulate the person you hate. 

I sincerely doubt Nati cheated on all his wives, has been sued more times than he can remember for fraud and non-payment and, last but not least, refusing to rent to minorities.

I'm also pretty sure Nati never called his opponents, or anyone who disagreed with him "vermin".  

He never said he had a plan for anything that would be released in two weeks and never released.

Nati, to the best of my knowledge, has not lied about anything Trump said or done but simply talked about it.

He also never had a gag order put against him while whining every single day that people are always "against" him and things are not "fair" as if he was a four year old.

I also don't think Nati wears diapers.

But do go on.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2024, 09:22 AM)GMDino Wrote: I sincerely doubt Nati cheated on all his wives, has been sued more times than he can remember for fraud and non-payment and, last but not least, refusing to rent to minorities.

I'm also pretty sure Nati never called his opponents, or anyone who disagreed with him "vermin".  

He never said he had a plan for anything that would be released in two weeks and never released.

Nati, to the best of my knowledge, has not lied about anything Trump said or done but simply talked about it.

He also never had a gag order put against him while whining every single day that people are always "against" him and things are not "fair" as if he was a four year old.

I also don't think Nati wears diapers.

But do go on.

Dunno, but he certainly like to insult Maga people and stereotypes. And ofc anything R related. Also spreads misinformation and doesn't like being wrong and is quite irrational at times. 

Good enough of a fit for me. 
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2024, 11:40 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Dunno, but he certainly like to insult Maga people and stereotypes. And ofc anything R related. Also spreads misinformation and doesn't like being wrong and is quite irrational at times. 

Good enough of a fit for me. 

Hmmm...I'd say that is 95% of the posters here.  Minus the republican/MAGA thing have you ever read Jungle Noise?  Cool

All seriousness aside I no one is as "nasty" as the man-child Trump.  But everyone has their own opinions.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2024, 07:55 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The liberals in this forum with TDS have no facts to share on how Trump did as our POTUS for 4 years.

This is what you would call a "lie" if I said it. 

I've "shared" dozens of posts on Trump's foreign policy fisacos, the chaos of his WH, his mishandling of covid, 
his abuse of office leading to impeachments and his documented attempts to overturn a valid election--which you don't seem to mind. 
There is good reason why so many of HIS FORMER APPOINTEES AND STAFF--among them right wing stalwarts like Bolton and Haley, along with
generals Mattis and Kelly and many others, have stated that he is unfit for office.  

Certainly there are still loyalists among that group though--mostly indicted. Make Attorneys Get Attorneys. 

One more "fact" would be that YOU have never given adequate response to these points, if you answered them at all.

Which brings me to the next point--

(05-21-2024, 07:55 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Sadly, they do what they accuse us of, have zero critical thinking skills and take their talking points from fake new liberal media.

Critical thinking is as critical thinking does--or does not. 

It's pretty easy to take one's talking points about Trump from Trump himself.  He is himself the source of a series of conspiracy
theories, from calling the Russia investigation a "witch hunt" to declaring the presidential election rigged, to the current "Biden
weaponized the DOJ" and timed investigations to prevent him from campaigning. He is a firehose of disinformation.

MAGA faithful still believe that thousands of dead people and millions of illegal immigrants vote in our elections, always on the Dem side.
And they believe Tump when he says he could declassify classified documents with his mind when he was president, and the documents
he stole from the WH are his private property. How many still think it was the FBI or ANTIFA that mobbed the Capitol? 

He's groomed his followers to believe him over the "fake news" liberal media, and now he requires people who work on his campaign
to agree that 2020 election was rigged. Note that all the GOP notables auditioning for his VP slot also cannot come out and say
the last election was not rigged, nor can they declare that they would accept the results of a fair election in 2024. 
GOP who have called Trump on his lies have been drummed out of Congress.

So yes, ZERO CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS if anyone believes that Trump's attempt to overturn a valid election, 
along with his promise to wreak vengence when bank in office, are just "liberal media talking points" with no factual or legal ground. 
rather than manifest proof of his unfitness for office. MAGA faithful place all trust in their Dear Leader, not their own independent thought. 
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2024, 05:41 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: He said he was running again before any of that happened.
I wonder what happened in 2019 that could have caused that a big spike in 2020.... don't hurt yourself thinking about it now.
Also, it peaked in 2021, and has seen a downward trend but still quite high in 2022 (barely lower than 2020), there is no 2023 data on the FBI site. For 2023 they are relying on Mayors/PD's of cities to keep them up to date. Not a reliable source for 2023 data. 
Those that can be, will be deported back to their home countries, the rest we will have to figure out how to handle them, but they won't be free on the streets, more likely in detention centers or prison. Do you have a problem with that?

Can you agree that we are not seeing a dramatic rise in homicide at the moment,
or at least have no grounds for such beyond Trump and Luvnit claims? 

And yes, I do have a problem with collecting people into camps for forced deportation. 
Every authoritarian regime fantasizes about solving domestic problems that way. The US has
tried such on several occasions, with results that later generations of right wingers
want to keep out of our history books because it makes the US look bad. 
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2024, 12:41 PM)Dill Wrote: Can you agree that we are not seeing a dramatic rise in homicide at the moment,
or at least have no grounds for such beyond Trump and Luvnit claims? 

And yes, I do have a problem with collecting people into camps for forced deportation. 
Every authoritarian regime fantasizes about solving domestic problems that way. The US has
tried such on several occasions, with results that later generations of right wingers
want to keep out of our history books because it makes the US look bad. 

So then you are against the re-introduction of the Bi-Partisan Immigration bill, that calls for $1B to be used making the detention centers bigger. 
Reply/Quote