Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Truth Social
(04-03-2022, 11:34 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Yeah we appreciate the libs in charge letting people return to work jobs that they previously held prior to the shutdowns. It’s a start.

I wasn’t talking about gas prices. Never mind the border, never mind crime rates across the country, never mind people falling from airplane wheels in Afghanistan and the fallen ones, never mind the supply chain disaster, never mind record inflation, never mind the Presidential gaffes that the official White House account has to walk back damn near daily, never mind the shit COVID messaging (vaxxed…..or masked for two months) Everything the Biden administration has touched has turned to shit since day one and he can’t get through one day without the cleanup crew coming out.

But one side of the media. Spare me. Fox News is the only mainstream outlet that leans right, outside of maybe the New York Post. Everything else is State media who runs cover for one absolutely incompetent side of the aisle. Yet y’all will still find a way to get wiped out come November.

Principal Skinner meme: NO, it’s the kids who are wrong!
LOL . . . I'm not a Democrat. Many of the same things that bother you about them bother me, also . . . I'm just not oblivious to the failings of the right unlike just about any conservative. They're so far up Trump's ass that they no longer have a platform to run on because they know that their policies suck. Now, being a good Republican no longer means being a good American. When a Democrat is in charge, blame them for your shortcomings. When a Republican is in charge, blame the government.

Ever heard of OAN or Newsmax? I guess that they're not mainstream enough for you. The difference between the Mainstream Media that you fear so much and the media on the right is that they'll also report on Democrat failings or crimes, whereas viewers of right wing media need to be told about Conservative failings or crimes by people that watch outside sources.

And Afghanistan? Covid Messaging? LOL, you're hilarious. If only Biden could have been as coherent as Trump in Covid messaging. And my, you're so concerned about our foreign allies . . . I wonder how much concern you had when Trump abandoned the Kurds and they were forced to leave their homes because Trump said it was OK for the Turks to move their military outside of their borders. They were wanting to do it to our allies for years, but Trump just gave it to them with nothing in return. But hey, at least Trump protected the oil wells. Trump's foreign policy read like a Putin Honey-do list. I love how he criticized Biden for not securing a permanent air force base in Afghanistan because that's what he would have done . . . um who negotiated the withdrawal with the Taliban again? My memory is faded there, maybe you can help me with that one since it seems to be a big issue with you.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2022, 11:34 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Yeah we appreciate the libs in charge letting people return to work jobs that they previously held prior to the shutdowns. It’s a start.

I wasn’t talking about gas prices. Never mind the border, never mind crime rates across the country, never mind people falling from airplane wheels in Afghanistan and the fallen ones, never mind the supply chain disaster, never mind record inflation, never mind the Presidential gaffes that the official White House account has to walk back damn near daily, never mind the shit COVID messaging (vaxxed…..or masked for two months) Everything the Biden administration has touched has turned to shit since day one and he can’t get through one day without the cleanup crew coming out.

But one side of the media. Spare me. Fox News is the only mainstream outlet that leans right, outside of maybe the New York Post. Everything else is State media who runs cover for one absolutely incompetent side of the aisle. Yet y’all will still find a way to get wiped out come November.

And if Trump were in charge right now instead of the Democrat, we'd hear about record low unemployment, a record shift in unemployment numbers, record black unemployment (I don't know if that's all true, but we'd hear about it), about the greatest infrastructure package since whenever, how Trump got done what Washington never could before, how he finished wars that others never got finished and that a nobel peace prize might be in order, especially since Obama got one, about how many taxes people saved because of Covid relief bills, how Trump tackles the border problem and will build a wall to deal with it real soon, and of course how tough on Putin he is, and that he gets a SC nominee through. When he'd gaffe, it would be shaking things up and not being a politician and how refreshing that is, and how America unites the world once again under his great leadership. And whoever had anything but praise would just be a sore loser.

Most things are just a matter of this perspective.

Then again, I sure get why Biden has low approval ratings. The things mentioned here, well quite some are his fault, some are not his fault (eg inflation is a global phenomena), and some would be way worse if Trump were still in charge. Like COVID messaging (try out some unapproved medication, support protesting your own mandates etc etc.) or the gaffes, for example. Biden says quite some weird things, but at least he does not fall in love with Kim or things like that. I can just imagine though what FOX et al would say if Biden fell in love with Kim, all hell would break loose. 

The media, sure. They pander to their audience. FOX is not the only one on the right though. There is, for example, Breitbart and OANN and something called the Sinclair group.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I can't wait until TRUTH is up and running so I don't have to spend time on here listening to everyone talk about how awesome Biden is.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2022, 02:06 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: LOL . . . I'm not a Democrat. Many of the same things that bother you about them bother me, also . . . I'm just not oblivious to the failings of the right unlike just about any conservative. They're so far up Trump's ass that they no longer have a platform to run on because they know that their policies suck. Now, being a good Republican no longer means being a good American. When a Democrat is in charge, blame them for your shortcomings. When a Republican is in charge, blame the government.

Ever heard of OAN or Newsmax? I guess that they're not mainstream enough for you. The difference between the Mainstream Media that you fear so much and the media on the right is that they'll also report on Democrat failings or crimes, whereas viewers of right wing media need to be told about Conservative failings or crimes by people that watch outside sources.

And Afghanistan? Covid Messaging? LOL, you're hilarious. If only Biden could have been as coherent as Trump in Covid messaging. And my, you're so concerned about our foreign allies . . . I wonder how much concern you had when Trump abandoned the Kurds and they were forced to leave their homes because Trump said it was OK for the Turks to move their military outside of their borders. They were wanting to do it to our allies for years, but Trump just gave it to them with nothing in return. But hey, at least Trump protected the oil wells. Trump's foreign policy read like a Putin Honey-do list. I love how he criticized Biden for not securing a permanent air force base in Afghanistan because that's what he would have done . . . um who negotiated the withdrawal with the Taliban again? My memory is faded there, maybe you can help me with that one since it seems to be a big issue with you.

My bad for mistaking you for a dem but I think you’ve mistaken me for a Trump guy. My larger point is that if there is a conversation to be had about Trump it wouldn’t hurt to look at how they can avoid him breezing into the White House, only this time without even being able to hang a hat on the popular vote.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2022, 02:06 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: LOL . . . I'm not a Democrat. Many of the same things that bother you about them bother me, also . . . I'm just not oblivious to the failings of the right unlike just about any conservative. They're so far up Trump's ass that they no longer have a platform to run on because they know that their policies suck. Now, being a good Republican no longer means being a good American. When a Democrat is in charge, blame them for your shortcomings. When a Republican is in charge, blame the government.

I couldn't have said it any better ......and do not get me started on the Ukraine war and his ass kissing with Russia and Putin the entire 4 yrs he was in office it just all make sense now. America deserves better, and when I say that ..I mean it could be a dem or a "good" republican.....but unfortunately the majority of the GOP is in the orange looney bin kissing orange diaper ass .  
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2022, 10:04 AM)GMDino Wrote: DJT's new social media site roll out has gone as well as expect given his lack of attention to detail and his penchant for hiring people loyal to him no matter their qualifications for the job.

First people couldn't sign up.

Then the errors kept popping up.

Here's a list of more errors/mistakes with the site/app.

Plus:

Luckily a cult leader doesn't have to rely on being right or even good once he has the believers sending the money in.  The only successful thing Trump has ever done is grift and when he finds a sucker they are a sucker for life.

You need to go back and look at the Obama (rip off) care. It makes Trump's social media roll out look stellar
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2022, 01:37 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Yea…. If I want to know the truth on the Internet.  I’m going to go to a social media site created by a traitor conman who is a pathological liar and former reality tv show host. Because GOP logic

Or you can use Twitter as they ban real (true stories) like the son of the President should be in jail with Joe's brother. Once the GOP takes over Congress, get ready for the Biden impeachment, it is coming and rightly so.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2022, 11:12 AM)kalibengal Wrote: I couldn't have said it any better ......and do not get me started on the Ukraine war and his ass kissing with Russia and Putin the entire 4 yrs he was in office it just all make sense now. America deserves better, and when I say that ..I mean it could be a dem or a "good" republican.....but unfortunately the majority of the GOP is in the orange looney bin kissing orange diaper ass .  

Enjoy your $6 a gallon gas, enjoy the worlds laughing at Biden's daily gaffes. Enjoy your utilities gas and electric bills while you try and charge your electric car. Enjoy your grocery bills.

I hated the Trump rhetoric, but loved hos results. Biden thinks Kamala Harris the President and is a puppet to advisors when he speaks to the press.
We were better off when he hid in his basement, goal accomplished by a corrupt left wing media getting China Joe elected. Now the entire country is paying daily bringing in another President with no clue how business works.

Reply/Quote
(04-04-2022, 01:23 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Or you can use Twitter as they ban real (true stories) like the son of the President should be in jail with Joe's brother. Once the GOP takes over Congress, get ready for the Biden impeachment, it is coming and rightly so.

That impeachment stuff is a bunch of woke nonsense.  I get it that you are upset that an old white dude is the president, but getting rid of Biden and making a black woman the president is just a bunch of PC woke crap.  Give it up.

(04-04-2022, 01:29 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Enjoy your $6 a gallon gas, enjoy the worlds laughing at Biden's daily gaffes. Enjoy your utilities gas and electric bills while you try and charge your electric car. Enjoy your grocery bills.

I'm so sick of hearing these excuses as to why people can't pay their bills.  Work harder make more money and stop buying stupid crap you don't need if you can't afford necessities.  You shouldn't need to wait an entire 4 years for a new president to get your bills paid. 
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2022, 01:36 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That impeachment stuff is a bunch of woke nonsense.  I get it that you are upset that an old white dude is the president, but getting rid of Biden and making a black woman the president is just a bunch of PC woke crap.  Give it up.

I'm so sick of hearing these excuses as to why people can't pay their bills.  Work harder make more money and stop buying stupid crap you don't need if you can't afford necessities.  You shouldn't need to wait an entire 4 years for a new president to get your bills paid. 

A President can be impeached and not removed from office. Congress impeaches and Senates votes not to impeach.

Reply/Quote
(04-04-2022, 01:39 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: A President can be impeached and not removed from office. Congress impeaches and Senates votes not to impeach.

Oh you mean like Clinton and Trump twice?  What's the point of that?  Other than to waste taxpayer money doing a whole bunch of nothing that results in nothing.

Hell, Clinton's approval rating went up after he got impeached. That might just be the shot Biden needs to get a second term. Brilliant idea.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2022, 01:40 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That might just be the shot Biden needs to get a second term. Brilliant idea.

You might be right but even if that were to happen…”Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to **** things up.” -President Obama
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2022, 01:29 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Enjoy your $6 a gallon gas, enjoy the worlds laughing at Biden's daily gaffes. Enjoy your utilities gas and electric bills while you try and charge your electric car. Enjoy your grocery bills.

I hated the Trump rhetoric, but loved hos results. Biden thinks Kamala Harris the President and is a puppet to advisors when he speaks to the press.
We were better off when he hid in his basement, goal accomplished by a corrupt left wing media getting China Joe elected. Now the entire country is paying daily bringing in another President with no clue how business works.

How are gas prices around the world Biden's fault?

Which country around the world is laughing at Biden?

What were Trump's results?

Show your work.

I'll hang up and wait for the dodge answer.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2022, 02:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: How are gas prices around the world Biden's fault?

Liberals said the US president controls gas prices when Bush was in office, so I assume the people complaining about gas prices now are all liberals who are upset that a straight white man is the president.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2022, 01:29 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: enjoy the worlds laughing at Biden's daily gaffes.

Yeah I'm part of the outside world and I can pretty much guarantee that no one laughs at Biden nearly as much as we laughed, albeit at times in sheer disbelief and with an ounce of horror, about all the things Trump said. The presidency got significantly less ridiculous under Biden.
Reply/Quote
Quick Donald if you are reading this. Get more of your top people on this Truth Social project before it goes belly up. Even if it means pulling them from congress like what happened with Nunes. Madison, Marjorie, Boebert, Lindsey, Tuberville, Gym, Cruz, etc. Get them all to help and do it now. It would be such a “big” loss to lose these people who offer so much intelligence, empathy, honor, and integrity. But truth social and revenge on Twitter is what is most important now.

God speed ass clown, I meant god speed worlds best golfer.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2022, 01:40 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Oh you mean like Clinton and Trump twice?  What's the point of that?  Other than to waste taxpayer money doing a whole bunch of nothing that results in nothing.

Hell, Clinton's approval rating went up after he got impeached.  That might just be the shot Biden needs to get a second term.  Brilliant idea.

I agree, if theres one thing I learned during the 4 yrs of orange virus is that "impeachment means jack sh*T."  and just wastes tax dollars...
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2022, 06:11 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Quick Donald if you are reading this. Get more of your top people on this Truth Social project before it goes belly up. Even if it means pulling them from congress like what happened with Nunes. Madison, Marjorie, Boebert, Lindsey, Tuberville, Gym, Cruz, etc. Get them all to help and do it now. It would be such a “big” loss to lose these people who offer so much intelligence, empathy, honor, and integrity. But truth social and revenge on Twitter is what is most important now.

God speed ass clown, I meant god speed worlds best golfer.

Boom roasted!!
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2022, 06:18 PM)kalibengal Wrote: I agree, if theres one thing I learned during the 4 yrs of orange virus is that "impeachment means jack sh*T."  and just wastes tax dollars...

Honestly, though, impeachment has always been a farcical bit of oversight. Neither party has the actual gall to hold the POTUS accountable when it is their own person in the Oval Office and both parties have idiots that like to bring it up for the most trivial things, whether they be in Congress or posting in this forum.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2022, 07:34 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Honestly, though, impeachment has always been a farcical bit of oversight. Neither party has the actual gall to hold the POTUS accountable when it is their own person in the Oval Office and both parties have idiots that like to bring it up for the most trivial things, whether they be in Congress or posting in this forum.

If i recall correctly, the Clinton and Trump impeachment brought a sort of "if they are coming for him he must be doing something right" mindset to them.  Things are so bipartisan and people have such a negative view of "the other side" that being impeached can be spun as a good thing.  Didn't Eric Trump brag that his father was 2-0 in impeachment hearings?  I assume that's on a t shirt. 

I could see Biden regaining some lost independent support if people with Rs next to their name like MTG, Bobert, and Gaetz go after him and interject themselves as the Republican party standard.  

Anyways, isnt this thread about Trump's social media thing?  I bet Musk tries to get him back on Twitter.  
Reply/Quote