Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tulsi Gabbard Russian asset!
(10-22-2019, 10:50 AM)GMDino Wrote: Prove it. Smirk

Usually the burden of proof falls on the person making the accusation, but I'll bite...

~43% of Hillarys twitter followers are "Spam, bots, propaganda, inactive" accounts. 2nd only to Jerry Brown and Trump. Apparently she has a bunch of bots supporting her, so I guess that does make her an expert on the subject, or maybe the whole glass houses and such.  Mellow
https://sparktoro.com/blog/we-analyzed-every-twitter-account-following-donald-trump-61-are-bots-spam-inactive-or-propaganda/
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(10-22-2019, 04:01 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Usually the burden of proof falls on the person making the accusation, but I'll bite...

~43% of Hillarys twitter followers are "Spam, bots, propaganda, inactive" accounts. 2nd only to Jerry Brown and Trump. Apparently she has a bunch of bots supporting her, so I guess that does make her an expert on the subject, or maybe the whole glass houses and such.  Mellow
https://sparktoro.com/blog/we-analyzed-every-twitter-account-following-donald-trump-61-are-bots-spam-inactive-or-propaganda/

How does that prove that Gabbard isn't supported by Russia/Russian bots?

Oh, right...it doesn't.

Strike one.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Honestly I don't know if she is or isn't or whatever...I just enjoy the attempt at distraction by the Trump side.  Smirk
(10-22-2019, 04:07 PM)GMDino Wrote: How does that prove that Gabbard isn't supported by Russia/Russian bots?

Oh, right...it doesn't.

Strike one.  Mellow

Maybe it doesn't. 

I don't see any Russian contributions listed here though...
https://www.opensecrets.org/members-of-congress/summary?cid=N00033281&cycle=2020

How about you prove that she is supported by Russia/Russian bots? Or even that she is "being groomed" by Russia? Shouldn't be difficult right?  Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(10-22-2019, 04:13 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Maybe it doesn't. 

I don't see any Russian contributions listed here though...
https://www.opensecrets.org/members-of-congress/summary?cid=N00033281&cycle=2020

How about you prove that she is supported by Russia/Russian bots? Or even that she is "being groomed" by Russia? Shouldn't be difficult right?  Mellow

I doesn't at all.

Nor does your second swing and miss.

No one knew that there was a whole slew of GOP candidates getting Russian money from Rudy and Don's friends until they got busted trying to flee the country.

Strike two.   Mellow  Smirk
(10-22-2019, 04:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: I doesn't at all.

Nor does your second swing and miss.

No one knew that there was a whole slew of GOP candidates getting Russian money from Rudy and Don's friends until they got busted trying to flee the country.

Strike two.   Mellow  Smirk

Tucker Carlson called, he wants to take smarmy lessons.
A scathing takedown of Clinton on this issue from the uber-conservative Guardian.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/oct/22/hillary-clinton-tulsi-gabbard-embarrassing-paranoid
(10-22-2019, 04:48 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: A scathing takedown of Clinton on this issue from the uber-conservative Guardian.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/oct/22/hillary-clinton-tulsi-gabbard-embarrassing-paranoid

I actually tried to read this, but it was ridiculous over-the-top propaganda.

Not a single mention of a single fact about the allegations made against Gabbard.  Instead just a typical echo-chamber hatchet job on Hillary and the Democrats.

I like to look at sources from both sides to try and get a balanced view on things.  I can deal with "spin" of facts, but I can't deal with a total lack of any facts at all.
I urge everyone NOT to vote for Hillary in the upcoming election. Smirk

No chance of locking her up though. Unless 30,000 deleted emails turn up in the Ukraine, the Benghazi bonus has been put to bed.

State Dept. Inquiry Into Clinton Emails Finds No Deliberate Mishandling of Classified Information

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/18/us/politics/state-dept-inquiry-clinton-emails.html

DS Report on Security Incidents Related to Potentially Classified Emails sent to Former Secretary of State Clinton's Private Email Server
https://www.grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/2019-10-17%20State%20Dept.%20to%20CEG%20-%20Classified%20Emails.pdf
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-22-2019, 04:01 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Usually the burden of proof falls on the person making the accusation, but I'll bite...

Ok, now prove you're not a witch...

I'm with you...being asked to prove the absence of something is silly. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(10-22-2019, 06:08 PM)Dill Wrote: I urge everyone NOT to vote for Hillary in the upcoming election. Smirk

No chance of locking her up though. Unless 30,000 deleted emails turn up in the Ukraine, the Benghazi bonus has been put to bed.

State Dept. Inquiry Into Clinton Emails Finds No Deliberate Mishandling of Classified Information

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/18/us/politics/state-dept-inquiry-clinton-emails.html

DS Report on Security Incidents Related to Potentially Classified Emails sent to Former Secretary of State Clinton's Private Email Server
https://www.grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/2019-10-17%20State%20Dept.%20to%20CEG%20-%20Classified%20Emails.pdf

You guys are rich in your "the Right is obsessed with Hills slant". The thread was started by one of the most extreme Left alts in this forum. If we left it up to the Right to bring up Hills in this forum it'd be pretty quiet. But don't blame folks when she's brought up and folks point to BS. 

(10-22-2019, 06:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You guys are rich in your "the Right is obsessed with Hills slant". The thread was started by one of the most extreme Left alts in this forum. If we left it up to the Right to bring up Hills in this forum it'd be pretty quiet. But don't blame folks when she's brought up and folks point to BS. 

Extreme alt left Balls forced "the Right" to respond? 

Nothing wrong with "bringing up" Hillary. 

Informative when it triggers what folks "know" about her.

Mellow
I don't believe this site is very liberal...

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/10/22/what-the-new-york-times-now-says-hillary-clinton-said-republicans-not-russians-were-grooming-tulsi-gabbard/

Quote:What? The New York Times now says Hillary Clinton said Republicans, not Russians, were grooming Tulsi Gabbard?

Posted at 9:17 pm on October 22, 2019 by Brett T.
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
 [/url]

Remember when 2020 Democratic candidate Tulsi Gabbard went on an “unhinged” “outrageous tweet storm” after Hillary Clinton suggested in a podcast that Gabbard was being groomed by the Russians for a third-party run to split the Democratic vote? Well now Hillary Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill is claiming that the New York Times got it wrong, and Clinton had actually said Republicans, not Russians, were grooming her as a third-party candidate.

That’s kind of a big mistake.

Quote:[Image: bzJP6t7W_normal.jpg]
Nick Merrill@NickMerrill

On Friday, the NYT did a piece about a podcast Secretary Clinton did with David Plouffe. They incorrectly quoted her saying that the “Russians” were “grooming” a candidate running in the Democratic primary. They rightfully fixed it to reflect that she was taking about the GOP.
[img=857x1200]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHgMn4nWoAY8y_u?format=jpg&name=small[/img]

2:34 PM - Oct 22, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

3,033 people are talking about this

Quote:[Image: bzJP6t7W_normal.jpg]
Nick Merrill@NickMerrill

Replying to @NickMerrill

In yesterday’s paper, @superwuster wrote an opinion piece accusing Secretary Clinton of trading in conspiracy theories, based off of comments that she didn’t make.
[Image: EHgMoakWsAcPzMo?format=jpg&name=small]

2:34 PM - Oct 22, 2019

537 people are talking about this

Merrill’s thread goes on a bit, but we’re most concerned with the New York Times’ conflation of Russian and Republican.

Quote:[Image: mmYEK6Fw_normal.jpg]
Maryn McKenna

@marynmck

Replying to @NickMerrill

There is no correction appended to the story online? (I am not arguing with you, I can see in the Wayback Machine that it was changed between 18 Oct and 19 Oct.) Has the NYT acknowledged the change?

7:40 PM - Oct 22, 2019

See Maryn McKenna's other Tweets

Quote:[Image: 8k92mzKk_normal.jpg]
Adzter@Adzter1996

Replying to @NickMerrill

They already got out the message they wanted. No one who believed it will know of the change.

6:31 PM - Oct 22, 2019

See Adzter's other Tweets

Quote:[Image: T3sc7FsR_normal.jpeg]
...melanintary, my dear.@dlnodots

Replying to @NickMerrill

...so in the end, what can be derived from this entire debacle is @nytimes serves nothing-burgers.

4:50 PM - Oct 22, 2019

See ...melanintary, my dear.'s other Tweets

Quote:[Image: pTnC0JoV_normal.jpg]
d_mcc@d_mccarthy37

Replying to @NickMerrill

Uhhhhhhhhhh that’s one hell of an edit

8:21 PM - Oct 22, 2019

See d_mcc's other Tweets

Quote:[Image: efQMcTxR_normal.jpg]
Tom Matzzie

@tommatzzie

Replying to @NickMerrill

What about your “if the nesting doll fits” quote? P.s. get a blue check mark please

6:28 PM - Oct 22, 2019

See Tom Matzzie's other Tweets

Quote:[Image: ayvu-FQj_normal.jpg]
SH@sweethegemony

Replying to @tommatzzie @NickMerrill

that confirmed Gabbard was referenced, not that Russians were her groomers [Image: 1f4af.png]

7:05 PM - Oct 22, 2019

See SH's other Tweets

[url=https://twitter.com/sweethegemony]

(10-23-2019, 12:41 PM)Dill Wrote: Extreme alt left Balls forced "the Right" to respond? 

Nothing wrong with "bringing up" Hillary. 

Informative when it triggers what folks "know" about her.

In the history of this forum no one has been forced to respond, but we are all free to share our thoughts on threads created. I just find the "Right" obsessed will Hills narrative being pushed by you and others in this thread to be hilarious given who started the thread. 

Of course there's nothing wrong with bringing up Hills, but you might be addressing the wrong people who seem to have an issue with it.

Let's follow the logic:

Poster A starts thread about Hills

Poster B points out how ridiculous comments are

Poster c stats Poster B is obsessed with Hills.

(10-23-2019, 05:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: In the history of this forum no one has been forced to respond, but we are all free to share our thoughts on threads created. I just find the "Right" obsessed will Hills narrative being pushed by you and others in this thread to be hilarious given who started the thread. 

Of course there's nothing wrong with bringing up Hills, but you might be addressing the wrong people who seem to have an issue with it.

Let's follow the logic:

Poster A starts thread about Hills

Poster B points out how ridiculous comments are

Poster c stats Poster B is obsessed with Hills.

Who stated anyone was "obsessed with hills"?  That's your rather imprecise gloss.
And there is more than one "poster B", and talking about more than "comments."

Who are the "right people" who have a problem with Hillary, if not "the Right"?  
These right wing trumplicans on this board need to learn they don't have to reply to every post with their words of wisdom and fake news. Thank You.
(10-23-2019, 06:21 PM)Dill Wrote: 1. Who stated anyone was "obsessed with hills"?  That's your rather imprecise gloss.
And there is more than one "poster B", and talking about more than "comments."

2. Who are the "right people" who have a problem with Hillary, if not "the Right"?  
1. Folks making comments such as these

Dill Wrote:I urge everyone NOT to vote for Hillary in the upcoming election. Smirk

2. Maybe folks that think popular vote counts for anything. 

(10-23-2019, 06:52 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: These right wing trumplicans on this board need to learn they don't have to reply to every post with their words of wisdom and fake news. Thank You.

But it's ok if they do. Amiright? 

Hmm so Hillary said Russians, but meant Republicans...
Kinda like her whole campaign. says one thing, but really meant something else.
Billy even warned her she's gonna lose, but she's a stubborn one.

I had thought we had seen the last of her, but guess she just won't stop. She'd like the energizer bunny.

But I don't care about her, nor am I obsessed she was a waste of Dem time then and is even worse now.

Hills needs to take a lesson from Queen Elsa and let it go.