Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twenty five penalties in two weeks
R U kidding me? It was like they were taking turns.

Speaks volumes.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 07:43 PM)McC Wrote: R U kidding me?   It was like they were taking turns.  

Speaks volumes.

Lewis is all about discipline. He never loses control of his teams. Hilarious Ninja Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It speaks to a total lack of discipline with the whole team. The position coaches need some of the blame too.
Reply/Quote
There is the direct lack of discipline, starting with the coaching staff. Outcoached, outplayed, outgunned, the guys tend to reach without focus.....but thats what Hue is here for (insert sarcasm)
"In my mind, I'm already there"
Reply/Quote
Refereeing has been awful the past 2 games.

The 9n3 thing I won't dismiss are the false starts; have had I believe 11 in the past 2 games.

A lof have been BS though.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
How many are on offense?

I ask because I've noticed the increase in penalties has seemed to happen once Marvin took on DC duties.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 07:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: How many are on offense?

I ask because I've noticed the increase in penalties has seemed to happen once Marvin took on DC duties.

felt like the OL hada majority today.

The Defense seemed a bit more more joined up today i guess in pass defense...certainly less finger pointing and miscommunication in pass defense (only remember one between Wjax and Bates but we got away with it).

The run defense is still poor...Lindsay was barely getting touched till 3/4 yards past line of scrimmage at times...and we lost contain on the edge a couple of times.

Might need to build it from the ground up with new scheme in the off season.  Used to think we were just a LB short (maybe a NT)....but we are not even close right now
Reply/Quote
I am still questioning that Williams hit penalty. It seemed like he hit the WR under the arm.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Didn’t you see the game thread? It’s all because the refs don’t like the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Team looked extremely undisciplined today. In Marvin’s press conference, he blamed it on “the young guys” for all of the penalties today.

The Bengals came into the season being the 2nd youngest team in the league. Not even close to a good excuse. Amazing he is still our head coach.
Season ticket holder since 2003. Lifetime Bengals fan, through thick and thin.
Reply/Quote