Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twinkle Tush
For just $6 you can purchase the jewel to cover up your cat’s unsightly butthole.

Now, when your feline jumps up on your pillow and its butt is two inches away from your face, you can stare at this sparkly gem instead of its bare behind.

Thoughts?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qLdUG3id2rs

For anyone who'd like to order:

http://twinkletush.com
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Thought you finally decided to change your screen name, so this is disappointing.

I asked the cat and he's not to keen on it.  I usually follow his lead on things. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Our cat said it's fine without a butt plug. Mellow

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Don't get a cat.

The only thing a cat is good for is target practice.

Truth
The More You Know
That's my story and I'm sticking to it
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2015, 09:08 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Don't get a cat.

Truth
The More You Know

The cat came along with the wife. They were a package deal. I'd never lived with a cat before, so I had some concerns. But, he's declawed, behaves himself for the most part. He and the dog hang out without too much strife. I'm a dog person, but the past few years have shown me that a cat, the right cat, can be ok.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2015, 09:08 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Don't get a cat.

Truth
The More You Know

When I met my wife, she had two cats.  One male, one female, neither fixed.  I Bob Barker'd her, but she didn't immediately fix the problem.  Then the girl was pregnant.  When she gave birth to the kittens, the first one got stuck, so I opened up the Google machine to see what to do.  I ended up pulling it out, cutting and tying the umbilical cord, and cleaning it.  We found all of the cats good homes after we got them fixed, including the parents....but not including the one that I midwifed.  I named him blanket, and he is my homie.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote