Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twitter Reactiions

Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Thanks, pretty exciting times!
Reply/Quote
Good stuff
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Burrow is carrying Zac.... wait, Browning is carrying Zac... Ninja
Reply/Quote
6-25-1
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 11:05 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Burrow is carrying Zac.... wait, Browning is carrying Zac... Ninja

Yep that mantra long gone in the rear view mirror
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 11:05 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Burrow is carrying Zac.... wait, Browning is carrying Zac...  Ninja

I was one of the people who thought Burrow did help make Zac look better but im not against being proven wrong. Now I just hope they all learn something from this and are able to not go back to the constant 5 wide just because it's Burrows comfort zone. Time for all of them to put their big boys pants on and level up next year. 
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 01:01 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Yep that mantra long gone in the rear view mirror

You would think wouldn't you.... Cool
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 01:38 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote:

That play was so elite on so many levels with everyone involved w so much on the line —- it has to go down as one of the best plays of the season.

3rd and 9.
In OT.
Perfectly placed pass.
TB coming back to the QB to get open
The blocking.
Williams vs Pace? Come on manggg
TB’s extra YAC

Sick all the way around!

Flippin WHO DEY!!
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 11:05 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Burrow is carrying Zac.... wait, Browning is carrying Zac...  Ninja

You've got that right  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 01:19 PM)sandwedge Wrote: You would think wouldn't you.... Cool

It won't. ...just wait until the first loss.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 01:18 PM)TheFan Wrote: I was one of the people who thought Burrow did help make Zac look better but im not against being proven wrong. Now I just hope they all learn something from this and are able to not go back to the constant 5 wide just because it's Burrows comfort zone. Time for all of them to put their big boys pants on and level up next year. 

I think the best thing that will probably come from this is Burrow may recognize he does not have to make every play like he did the first and second year, that he has a really good team around him to help him.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 09:24 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I think the best thing that will probably come from this is Burrow may recognize he does not have to make every play like he did the first and second year, that he has a really good team around him to help him.

I don’t think Joe is dictating the offense and I don’t think the staff is bowing down to him but have steered away from running their offense. Browning proves it’s not so bad. What Joe, Brian, and Zac need to do is all sit down together and work through it. But I really think the whole thing is blown a little out of proportion. Zero sacks and only 3 pressures and Volson the highest rated blocker since week 7? Joe balls out with the better run game and more time. They handled SF & the Bills

Reply/Quote