Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Out of Three Ain't Bad...
At least, that's what Meatloaf said. And , in fact, it will make for a 10-win season and might be just enough to sneak us into the postseason fun. My question for all the fans here is this--- if you knew ahead of time that the Bengals will go 2-1 in the final three games but weren't told the outcome of the games , which two teams would you most want the wins to come against?
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Even though I hate KC I would rather beat the Stealers and Browns
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Steelers and Browns. Im fine with saving the KC win for the AFCCG.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 03:08 AM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Steelers and Browns. Im fine with saving the KC win for the AFCCG.

Or before the CG Wink
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Browns and Steelers.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I'm going wins against crybaby & the Steelers, we can't beat the Browns & Patty Boy is my new most hated player because of his tantrum.
Reply/Quote
Well, since we're fantasizing here, I'll go slightly against the grain and suggest wins over KC and the Stains. That way, if we do make the playoffs, we've had consecutive wins and a bit of momentum going into a playoff game. Besides, beating KC in KC will be worth ten times the buzz as beating Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh. But, I'd be happy with a win in Pittsburgh, too.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote