Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Questions
(12-24-2019, 08:15 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Makes sense...kinda sucks since we shouldn't need a 17 million dollar QB to mentor Joe since QB coach is supposedly something ZT should already be able to do, but ehh.

If anyone offers anything for Dalton i say take it and ZT plus one of his system QBs from Miami or LA should be able to do the job for a fractuon of the price. 

Without a doubt if we get something that could make the team better (draft pick/player) we go for it. But let's not worry ourselves over MB's pocketbook.

As to an alternative: We could hope ATL doesn't pick up the extension on Schaub and bring him in. He's been a statistically better NFL QB than Andy and is a true pro. He played for about $2 Mil last year.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2019, 08:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Without a doubt if we get something that could make the team better (draft pick/player) we go for it. But let's not worry ourselves over MB's pocketbook.

As to an alternative: We could hope ATL doesn't pick up the extension on Schaub and bring him in. He's been a statistically better NFL QB than Andy and is a true pro. He played for about $2 Mil last year.

I hear ya, I'm not worried about MB's take home pay so much as operating under the assumption that we'd use the 17 million savings to get a cheap system vet ZT is familiar with and bolster other areas of need.  That's me being positive, and all.  
Reply/Quote
Bengals draft Burrow.
Dalton is traded for 2nd & 5th rounders.

I hope Bengals bring back Jason Garrett as OC if or when he is fired by the Cowboys.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote